Longhorns @ Rapists - FS1/Surly Discord 2:30 Central

Surly Bevo

A couple weeks ago my friend that lives on campus told me that Sam almost entered the transfer portal a few weeks ago.  I told him he was crazy but this shit looks like it 

You could see his demeanor changed during this season. They killed the offense tempo to protect the defense. The play calling sucks and he knows it.

Vy would suck on this team.
  • Like 1

This is top notch coaching. Kinda what Herman’s last season with cougar high looked like. 

What a fucking joke. Too bad Herman won’t have to answer any real questions about how he and his coaching staff suck shit through a straw. Del conte will probably be answering more of those responding to angry emails.

i hope the BMDs all fucking die

Edited by Nicole44
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, midtown said:

Penn state goes through pedo and is relavent.
Baylor goes through rape u and is 9-1.
Ohio state loses Urban and is top 2.
Blow U loses stoops loves dicks. Doesn't skip a beat.

Absolutely mind blowing

We're headed down the hill to Tennessee level at this rate.

• Like 2

One of the most fucked up things... Shane Buechele had to transfer away from Texas in order to learn how to be a good college QB. Had to transfer to fucking smu!

I don't know what deal with the devil was made for the Vince title but is it about to expire? It's been nothing but shit coaching and bad luck since that title game. 

• Like 1

Just now, Junior Miller said:

One of the most fucked up things... Shane Buechele had to transfer away from Texas in order to learn how to be a good college QB. Had to transfer to fucking smu!

I don't know what deal with the devil was made for the Vince title but is it about to expire? It's been nothing but shit coaching and bad luck since that title game. 

Colt's injury was when it started. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

Most disappointing Texas team since the Garret Gilbert year.  Talk about a big fat fart of a season.

I had hopes for Herman but as soon as he got here and started sledgehammering lockers and kissing the players I knew he was less than a coach and more

like a "hey look at me" type.

• Like 1

Just now, Junior Miller said:

Buechele would be in traction if he was starting here