6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

2 hours ago, txhorns said:

I like how granny talks so much trash talkbout Texas/Herman without any provocation but then gets all self righteous when she gets called out for riding Jimbo's dick.

All that bag haggin' leads to early dementia, my friend.

20 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Classic "I moved to Chicago in the summer and everything is perfect!" move here.

No kidding, he also (probably on purpose) left out all the other people who live in Chicago.  Most corrupt group of people I have ever had the displeasure of working with.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

No kidding, he also (probably on purpose) left out all the other people who live in Chicago.  Most corrupt group of people I have ever had the displeasure of working with.

I like Chicago a lot, know plenty of great people from there. I also like getting to pick which seasons I visit it.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Nah... Boston.  I have friends there, but most of the people there are ice cold.  Right down to their souls.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Classic "I moved to Chicago in the summer and everything is perfect!" move here.

I bet they are generally more accepting of dipshits that buy $200 t-shirts in Chicago than Texas.  Probably more likely to take it off of your dead body too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Oh man, thank god you are here. It's dipshit business guy. Are you wearing your bluetooth headset? I'd really like to talk but I understand if you're shift at the Verizon store isn't over yet. Just post more when you can about local business corruption in the aggy recruiting thread. 

50 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Oh man, thank god you are here. It's dipshit business guy. Are you wearing your bluetooth headset? I'd really like to talk but I understand if you're shift at the Verizon store isn't over yet. Just post more when you can about local business corruption in the aggy recruiting thread. 

Calm down Oprah, didn't mean to strike a nerve, just sharing a personal opinion.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

Dude. You dont even know. 

I think they teach corruption 101 at LSU. 

They prefer to call it sports management and political science. Its a prestigious double major rivaled by only a summer internship at the kremlin.

Edited by Vertigo

4 hours ago, NorLa Horns said:

Dude. You dont even know. 

I think they teach corruption 101 at LSU. 

Well Toup, grab yourself one-a deese hoaaaars, then we gonna shoot a big deer tomorrah.  Big deer toup.  Y’all got all the big deeah in Texas. Hey you like that gun?  Looks old, you need a new one? Hey who you got for your barges next year...

In other news, theother98 site finally pulled the plug on itself today. Mark another victory for Hamm. Guessing we won't be seeing that jackass that came on here talking his site up again. 
Not gonna dislodge texags. It's a parallel to Katy at HF. No bad talk about players or coaches, totally moderated. She just approached it wrong. Didnt suck enough cock. Looch cashed in because he did.

And no, not a knock on looch with the cock sucking, he did it right and Katy was a fucking moron. Good God she could have have similar if she wasn't so controlling. Retard.

15 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Not gonna dislodge texags. It's a parallel to Katy at HF. No bad talk about players or coaches, totally moderated. She just approached it wrong. Didnt suck enough cock. Looch cashed in because he did.

And no, not a knock on looch with the cock sucking, he did it right and Katy was a fucking moron. Good God she could have have similar if she wasn't so controlling. Retard.

Katy?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lobwedgephil said:

In other news, theother98 site finally pulled the plug on itself today. Mark another victory for Hamm. Guessing we won't be seeing that jackass that came on here talking his site up again. 

I think that Nick dude had a good idea and good intentions, but as we warned him, he got in bad with a bad partner. He was an arrogant and ignorant fucktard full of braggadocio. Basically, he’s an aggy. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, markstanco said:

The difference was in fan bases. Luicci is every bit as controlling as Katy. Texas fans wouldn't toe the party line and called out BS as BS while aggy asks for extra servings of BS

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

The difference was in fan bases. Luicci is every bit as controlling as Katy. Texas fans wouldn't toe the party line and called out BS as BS while aggy asks for extra servings of BS

This right here. For an aggy, conformity equals comfort. For a Texas alumnus, conformity is an insult.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, texifornia said:

D95vsaKWsAIHOpM.jpg

"He was treated badly at FSU. He was lied to by Admin and Boosters. Still drove on til he could no more. That is all I will say"

Of course that's all you'll say Karen. You're a nutjob who doesn't know shit and has no in-roads to the booster group and athletic department at FSU. You're an old hag feeding bullshit to a cult to get attention. She keeps repeating the same bullshit lies Jimbo's camp fed to the media when he left FSU. They're completely false but Aggy will lap it up.

Edited by TBGFL

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

Also she called into ESPN to defend Jimbo's honor

I was listening when she called.  It was pretty pathetic, I am not sure how Taylor and Greg didnt start laughing and her homerism.  "People think I moved here to stalk Jimbo, but I moved here because my clients are here"

Yes Karen, delivering bags from Florida to some kid from Houston would be difficult.