6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

1 hour ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Let's not forget the fact that these were aggy tire "techs". I'm surprised they only had to spend one extra night in College Station.

Bullfuckingshit! Check USA Today’s latest rankings. The Texas A&M School Of Tire Repair Technology is ranked #2 in the nation after Miami (Ohio).

They’re #1 in the Liucci 44. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

In all seriousness, y'all, I actually went to the CS Discount Tires this past weekend, and got a full blowout swapped out in about 15 minutes.

Depending on finding somebody helpful, they coulda been done in an hour, maybe an hour and a half. If you suspected bullshit on that story, you weren't wrong. 

You'd figure you'd be more careful wearing wool in aggyworld having lived there all these years. 

How long does it take to change a tire over a nail? 30 mins tops? You would think with all the bally hoo they were getting their motor rebuilt before making the trip back home. 

Edited by TXs
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, TXs said:

How long does it take to change a tire over a nail? 30 mins tops? You would think with all the bally hoo they were getting their motor rebuilt before making the trip back home. 

The main delay could be contributed to problems with wiring the funds to the bank account

17 minutes ago, Fug said:

The main delay could be contributed to problems with wiring the funds to the bank account

The delay was created due to their need to assuage their embarrassment over reneging on a promise to OU to visit Norman again before committing anywhere. Considering Carter's suspect character, I am surprised they went to such lengths to create and excuse. It's not the first time a recruit cancelled a scheduled visit because they committed elsewhere.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rickyspub said:

The delay was created due to their need to assuage their embarrassment over reneging on a promise to OU to visit Norman again before committing anywhere. Considering Carter's suspect character, I am surprised they went to such lengths to create and excuse. It's not the first time a recruit cancelled a scheduled visit because they committed elsewhere.

Long words.  I prefer faux Bobby Burton and Chip Brown articles.

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s kind of tough to believe that the real plan was to wake up and drive 500 miles. After the Erick young top 3, I wouldn’t be shocked to hear that the commitment and snub was preplanned. 

He a released a produced commitment video at 5pm that day. It was preplanned. 

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

9 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Djh3BL5VsAA1Kyf.jpg

I literally scrolled to the top of the page to check what thread I am in. He doesn't want to do what he has seen elsewhere by making a prediction and then having to walk it back?

Edited by Vertigo

4 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

If anyone wants proof that an Aggy education is in the same tier as bobby Bruce and independence community college read the Aggy boards and these threads. That’s all the proof required to show the difference in educational systems 

To be fair, most of the other UT-related forums are almost completely illegible, too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vertigo said:

I literally scrolled to the top of the page to check what thread I am in. He doesn't want to do what he has seen elsewhere by making a prediction and then having to walk it back?

2 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I did the same thing....

ha....I looked at the address bar to see what thread I was in.

I’m actually starting to think the new site is going to survive. There’s such a large market for aggy delusion and Hamm has proven to be one of the most delusional so I expect that people will actually pay for subscriptions. In fact, I’m hoping they do so I can continue to be entertained.