6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

On 8/29/2018 at 3:57 PM, Johnny Sack said:

He’s a train wreck and will fuck up. 

While it wasn't a risky position, it was still a great call.

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I would wager Hamm was the talent, but he didn't put up any money. He might still own a piece of the company, but if The Other 98 DID want credentials at any point, they couldn't employ a reporter who got into a physical altercation with another reporter at a credentialed press site. Hell, the Other 98 might have fired the guy on their own to try and prevent a potential lawsuit? I'm hardly an expert, but it feels like he'd have to go for either or several other reasons, particularly if there is video. "You sent the midget who starts fights to go interview my 16 year old son? Thanks, new phone, who dis?"

This is correct. 

Look, the reality is that ATM is paying players and handlers as though it was 1988 again. They're not doing it with any sort of infrastructure, and they're not very worried about repercussions. Hamm's got legitimate personal relationships with some of the players and handlers, especially in Houston, and having him trending towards completely unhinged is simply bad strategy. I wouldn't be surprised if he's magically solved for in some manner, very quickly. I don't know if that means amends are made somewhere or if they attempt to put some legal weight on his ass. It's interesting either way.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

While it wasn't a risky position, it was still a great call.

This is correct. 

Look, the reality is that ATM is paying players and handlers as though it was 1988 again. They're not doing it with any sort of infrastructure, and they're not very worried about repercussions. Hamm's got legitimate personal relationships with some of the players and handlers, especially in Houston, and having him trending towards completely unhinged is simply bad strategy. I wouldn't be surprised if he's magically solved for in some manner, very quickly. I don't know if that means amends are made somewhere or if they attempt to put some legal weight on his ass. It's interesting either way.

If they put any kind of weight on Hamm he might die.  He's a pretty small guy.

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom

ATM is a bunch of fucking idiots if they bring hamm in on any kinda under table dealings, keeping him in limbo and ranting on face book is about the only safe place to keep him. If they bring him into the fold he will get a huge ego and clash with the powers that be and lash out, if they try and squash him he goes rouge and lashes out at the power players.

13 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Hamm knows Brewster and Peveto provide Meemaw wads of cash for recruits.  Hamm says she is unstable with a rough background.  She was probably a Florida Panhandle brothel madam.   

Was she not driving parents around or some other bullshit?

I just love that aggie hamm is getting the boot for some wacko florida mee maw, oh that aggie network.

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

Hamm knows Brewster and Peveto provide Meemaw wads of cash for recruits.  Hamm says she is unstable with a rough background.  She was probably a Florida Panhandle brothel madam.   

Honestly, why the fuck else would some sad old woman follow a college coach across the country? Of course she is a bagman. I would be curious to see if some sleuthing individual might identify any more of these “superfans” that followed Jimbo from Florida to College Station, Texas due to a series of remarkable coincidences.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

Honestly, why the fuck else would some sad old woman follow a college coach across the country? Of course she is a bagman. I would be curious to see if some sleuthing individual might identify any more of these “superfans” that followed Jimbo from Florida to College Station, Texas due to a series of remarkable coincidences.

Nah dude, her job brought her here, remember? Wait a second...

Hack aggy reporters openly recruiting for the school they cover, commitment videos made by the same hack reporters, social media retards and aggy bag lady getting direct access to recruit family members, etc. this is just as crazy as the rampant cheating of the 80s. When will shit start hitting the fan? I hope its very soon.

Hack aggy reporters openly recruiting for the school they cover, commitment videos made by the same hack reporters, social media retards and aggy bag lady getting direct access to recruit family members, etc. this is just as crazy as the rampant cheating of the 80s. When will shit start hitting the fan? I hope its very soon.

Will be interesting if SEC brethren will blow the whistle or if it’s somebody else.