2019 Peach Bowl: LSU vs ou

USMCHorn

I don’t feel any better that UT “almost beat LSU” and the UT/OU score didn’t reflect how much we got dominated in that game. Its the same watching the Cowboys lose to an injury riddled Fecals team where Wentz was throwing to patio furniture and lawn chairs. 
I get LSU is special this year. I get it. 

it doesn’t change the simple fact that save for a few bright spots in games this past decade UT has been treading water in the shallow end of the pool. It sucks. 

hope we can get our shit together this next season. 

• Like 2

Just now, Nicole44 said:

The NFL is probably thinking about Burrows and not Hurts. Announcers losing their damn minds. To be fair, they’ve not had much to work with in this farce. Funny though the OU beatdown is.

I don't think much of the NFL is thinking about Burrow. There are 31 teams who have no chance to have him on their roster next year.

9 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Lincoln Riley looks like he’s ready to coach the Cowboys.

No Riley then no OU transfer QBs and then OU has to actually deal with a unexpericned QB...

I think people really take for granted the impact that grad transfer QBs have had on the playoff era.

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

To be fair, they’ve not had much to work with in this farce. Funny though the OU beatdown is.

This could have been posted pretty much every time that OU makes the playoff.  

But they do make the playoff a lot while we trade stories of how Bevo scared Uga that one time...

• Like 1