Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Is this supposed to be a quote, or does Trump now consider himself some sort of prophet? Has he figured out how to open his third eye? Moreover, does he have any clue how an ellipsis actually works?

I'll be honest, introducing Donald the Seer as a new character this late in the series just feels needlessly tacked on.  

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

Is this supposed to be a quote, or does Trump now consider himself some sort of prophet? Has he figured out how to open his third eye? Moreover, does he have any clue how an ellipsis actually works?

I'll be honest, introducing Donald the Seer as a new character this late in the series just feels needlessly tacked on.  

No way Trump gets its/it's correct there. Clearly somebody else's writing

• Like 1

If he tweets this out next, the simulation will be complete.

Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

The man in charge of our nuclear arsenal is tweeting millenarian ideas. 

Cool Andy Samberg GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

2 hours ago, Storm the Field said:

It's probably SCOTUS. Roe v Wade to be overturned. The most conservative of conservatives have pointed out that COVID deaths are NOTHING compared to how many abortion murders have been committed.

But that is some crazy dementia he's got going on. More likely, they handed the phone off to Paula White

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Ladies and gents, the most insecure man in America. 

Awesome! That means all the medial outlets can now have those intelligence individuals on to share the details that exonerate him....

Until he says they can't do that.

Then there's always FOIA request for redacted elements of the briefings

Which will be ignored

Until there are lawsuits about the FOIA requests

Which will be supported and appealed until they reach either a judge that's been placed by Trump/Barr/Federalists, when it will be denied

And then THAT will be appealed to the Supreme Court, where it will die one way or another.

This is why I fully believe that we're in for a long tenure of Trumps- Don, Don Jr, Ivanka, Baron... The second these folks aren't in power ALL of the hidden documents get released to the public.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Ladies and gents, the most insecure man in America. 

You know that some staffer spent the last few days going over every briefing regarding this. Of course they found briefings that had information much earlier, but he ignored that and tweeted the lie. 

51 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Also, they only spoke of the Virus in a very non-threatening, or matter of fact, manner...

i hate when people speak of dangerous viruses in a non-emotional, fact-based manner.  if it's not presented to me like a michael bay movie pitch, i tend to get distracted and drift off.

• Like 2

https://www.axios.com/fema-coronavirus-hurricane-season-ef660cda-f4b3-4002-b8ac-71438c8edebd.html

Pete Gaynor, who runs the Federal Emergency Management Agency, is drafting a document whose title sounds like the stuff of horror movies: "COVID-19 Pandemic Operational Guidance for the 2020 Hurricane Season."

Driving the news: "We're doing a lot of things that are not necessarily in any playbook that has existed," Gaynor told me in an interview on Saturday. "In some cases, we write the playbook as we go."

Behind the scenes: In preparing for the June 1 start of the Atlantic hurricane season, Gaynor must consider challenges beyond what predecessors have faced:

How do you evacuate people from hurricane zones while maintaining 6 feet of social distancing?

How much extra shelter space will be needed to house people who can no longer safely crowd into schools, auditoriums and community centers?

How do you protect the most vulnerable people such as the elderly and those with underlying conditions?

Resources already are strained — and so are tensions between many governors and the Trump administration.

"If we have to evacuate a hospital, that hospital typically would just evacuate the patients," Gaynor said. "But now we've got to make sure they evacuate the patients, the medical equipment like ventilators, pharmaceuticals that allow ventilators to be used on patients in ICUs. All those things now make it more difficult, there's no doubt about it."

Natural disasters like floods may mean hospitals have to transfer patients sick with COVID-19 to other facilities that will take them.

"Locals and states really have to understand some of those challenges and plan for that," Gaynor said, adding that FEMA will try to help.

18 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

bye the way.

sigh.

Bye the way,

Trump only tweets towards his idiot base nowadays. It’s all he’s got. It actually helps shore up his idiot base, but it pisses everyone else off who is not an idiot. Its really pointless. 

Dude is toast. The day after Biden is sworn in is the day Trump should be arrested and thrown in a New York prison. He will have probably defected to Russia by then though. Where he will live out the rest of his days posting a bunch of bullshit on twitter until the US government threatens to shut Twitter down unless they ban him. Which they will. 

• Like 1

Guest Lobo
Just now, longhornmatt said:

Trump also now saying that Dr. Fauci was the one who suggested people inject themselves with household cleaning disinfectants, but Trump quickly stepped in to let everyone know they should not drink bleach, and that not everyone knew drinking bleach was a bad idea, but he went to Wharton where they taught that and many people are saying he saved millions of lives and great companies like Procter and Gamble who would have been sued to bankruptcy because they never told anyone not to drink Clorox.

Look here you libtard, we all took "Disfectant 301" at Wharton which was made possible by a grant from Proctor & Gamble educational grant.  It was fucking upper division, we all knew what we were dealing with, okay?  Fucking Democrats, we all know what's what.  Everybody at Penn knows what the deal is with potable cleansers, particularly those of us in upper division Finance.  C'mon!  

Guest Lobo

"the people that we're allowed in" 

Love of guns & the constitution aside, how fucking insane are you Trumpkins to have phone auto-correct to "were allowed in", and then think "Nah, fuck it...We're allowed in"

I get that you don't need no smart-ass coastal machines to tell you how to say your feelings 'n shit.  But if that's the case, why fucking tweet in the first place if it's just coastal elitism bullshit?  

Edited by Lobo

12 minutes ago, Lobo said:

"the people that we're allowed in" 

Love of guns & the constitution aside, how fucking insane are you Trumpkins to have phone auto-correct to "were allowed in", and then think "Nah, fuck it...We're allowed in"

I get that you don't need no smart-ass coastal machines to tell you how to say your feelings 'n shit.  But if that's the case, why fucking tweet in the first place if it's just coastal elitism bullshit?  

Well, about that. My spouse recently heard the fight song from that other rather large state school here in Texas? He wanted to know why a school would mention another school to such a degree in the song for their OWN school? I think that is your answer.