Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Are there 2019 and 2018 versions of this archived somewhere?  I'd morbidly like to reread them so I can laugh at all the mundane shit people got so worked up over back then, before 2020 and his ineptitude finally caught up to us in lethal ways, with probably a half million U.S. deaths largely on his feminine shoulders. 

It was so cute how people got into a 2019 tizzy over him asking for the Ukraine to interfere in our elections.  We thought that would be the huge dent into our collective faith in our democratic system.  Nope.  We decided to implode our democracy from the inside, "Failsafe" style.   

Can you move this thread and pin it to the top of the Daily Texan forum on Dec. 31st for the day?  Heads and servers would explode, but it'd be a nice way to cap off the year. 

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Are there 2019 and 2018 versions of this archived somewhere?  I'd morbidly like to reread them so I can laugh at all the mundane shit people got so worked up over back then, before 2020 and his ineptitude finally caught up to us in lethal ways, with probably a half million U.S. deaths largely on his feminine shoulders. 

It was so cute how people got into a 2019 tizzy over him asking for the Ukraine to interfere in our elections.  We thought that would be the huge dent into our collective faith in our democratic system.  Nope.  We decided to implode our democracy from the inside, "Failsafe" style.   

You should print them and make them into a book.

44 minutes ago, Bookman said:

You should print them and make them into a book.

If we burned them in effigy.  But would that be cathartic or would be ironic because Trumpers want to destroy knowledge and ideas?  I'm not sure, all I know is Tucker Carlson's opinion on it would be very firm.  

Like I said on the other thread, this list of Trump shit that makes one think of "Veep" from Politico;  https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/12/06/trump-veep-moments-435749

Wife and I laughed at most of it, because we were thinking of the show and watching this play out a la HBO ensemble mockumentary style.  But then we remembered this was just the shit we can laugh at, tragic as it was.  There's the whole serious slew of stuff we know about, and then another deluge of shit coming down the road that we don't even know about yet that won't reveal itself for years to come.  So yeah, a coffee-table book of this shit would be nice.  There'll be tomes written about Trump's maladies and indiscretions, as well as just his overall tragic existence.  But something lighter, easier to flip through, a conversation piece for friends and family that visit next year.  A nice way to virtue signal to party guests, "Let's not make tonight political.  But please be aware that those in this household pride themselves on not being criminally insane."  Like a more sophisticated political yard sign, but not too weighty or in your face. 

1 hour ago, immamac said:

I can look into pricing of a printed copy. It will likely be very expensive to print but could be a fun history book to have around for your kids or grandkids one day. I would expect a full color to be in the 3 figures range for sure. 

It would make a nice coffee table book. Or cornhole target if you cut a hole in it.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Feminine shoulders have been carrying a lot of the healthcare and homelife burden, so that weakness is all his.

I know, I just labeled it that because I know he wears those oversized shoulder pads in otherwise decent suits to compensate for his slender shoulders.  Nothing wrong with shoulders like that, they just don't match the rest of his body type.  For a barrel-chested guy at 6'3", he should have broader shoulders and larger hands.  I know it bugs him.  Even his golf attire tries to exaggerate his shoulders and hands.  It's one thing in a suit, another thing in his goofy white polo/white khakis course ensemble.  I can't believe his fashion guru wife lets him hit the links like that.  

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-is-already-wondering-what-airport-will-bear-his-name?ref=home

In the dying days of his presidency, Donald Trump has taken to asking some aides and advisers about the process of naming airports after former U.S. presidents, according to two people who’ve heard him recently inquiring on this.

One of the two sources relayed that, in the past three weeks, Trump mentioned that “no president” wants an American airport that has a bad reputation or crumbling infrastructure named after them. The other knowledgeable source said that Trump had, at one point since the 2020 election, offhandedly asked what kind of “paperwork” was necessary to get an airport named after a former president.

Trump’s focus on airport namings suggests that his mind has begun to wonder towards the ceremonial elements that accompany life after the presidency. It also shows that his infatuation with having pieces of infrastructure emblazoned with his name hasn’t faded at all with his time occupying the single most powerful position in the world.

Another individual close to Trump told The Daily Beast that they could recall the president mentioning at least a couple times since early 2018 his desire for having a national or international airport in the United States named after “Donald J. Trump,” and that he hoped there would be an aggressive organized effort to do so akin to the push to name the Washington, D.C.-area national airport after President Ronald Reagan. This source also said that they’d once heard President Trump ramble about what kind of Navy aircraft carrier he’d want commissioned and christened as the “USS Donald Trump” in the years following his time in office. (He may never get one of those, either, though.)

In the United States, there are airports named after former presidents Theodore Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, John Kennedy, Jimmy Carter, Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and George Washington (technically, Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is named after both the 40th and first U.S. president). In the case of the one bearing Reagan and Washington’s namesakes, President Clinton signed legislation adding the former’s name. Following JFK’s assassination, the then-mayor of New York City, Robert Wagner, proposed the international airport’s name be changed to honor the slain Democrat.

White House spokespeople did not provide comment for this story.

• Rage+1 1

There’s some obscure regional airport in some red state whose governor will change the name to curry favor with the Trumper base before his next primary.  Wichita or Mobile or somewhere like that. seriously, it’s gonna happen and in the next two years so get used to the idea. but it won’t be a significant airport that regular business or leisure travelers will refer to by name the way we toss around Bush, Hobby, JFK, or Reagan National.  

I’m totally fine with Trump gets a major airport named for him like JFK in New York, provided he’s willing to be like Jack and take two in the skull for the honor

Now as far as real airports thst adults use, Fauci will get one before Trump ever does. 

14 minutes ago, Lobo said:

There’s some obscure regional airport in some red state whose governor will change the name to curry favor with the Trumper base before his next primary.  Wichita or Mobile or somewhere like that. seriously, it’s gonna happen and in the next two years so get used to the idea. but it won’t be a significant airport that regular business or leisure travelers will refer to by name the way we toss around Bush, Hobby, JFK, or Reagan National.  

I’m totally fine with Trump gets a major airport named for him like JFK in New York, provided he’s willing to be like Jack and take two in the skull for the honor

Now as far as real airports thst adults use, Fauci will get one before Trump ever does. 

This right here is how it'll go down.

25 minutes ago, Lobo said:

As I imagine the scene in which Donald Trump is shot dead, the thing I notice is that Melania never flinches. 

18 minutes ago, bluto said:

What’s great though is there’s no way trump can attack Barr as he knows where the bodies are buried

umm re: Michael Cohen...it is not in Trump's make up to not attack in the moment. Trump doesnt play the long game generally.

56 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Should it happen, IATA code options:

MRN

PSY

LSR

FAT

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Alright, you guys don't have to yell.  I would have just gone with MOR.  

We could just call it DJT and not tell him where it is.  And then it's revealed that it's the Albany Airport.  His dumbass, over-inflated ego will just blindly accept the invitation.  He can then fly up there from Florida for the ribbon-cutting and New York AG James can arrest him on the tarmac while he's doing that goofy two-dick dance thing he does with his tiny hands.  Has anybody ever made so many dicks look so big, BTW? 

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Maybe I'm just old, but I call them "Intercontinental" and "National."

I don't think anybody in DC calls it "Reagan."

26 minutes ago, royiv said:

FAT is already Fresno so a strong contender. California could troll Trump.

There's a lot to be said for that.

It's also already a very appropriate code for that city.  Gawd almighty, those people.