Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, royiv said:

Wichita's airport is named for Eisenhower so take that one off the list. Maybe Sioux City (airport code SUX). It could be Trump SUX Airport.

Does Erie PA have an airport?  It would be cool to name that one after him, so that he'd have to go back to Erie for the christening.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I am 100% in favor of petty, non-Trumpist local entities naming things like their local sewage sludge disposal site after Trump. Any number of disposal sites, really.  They can all be the "City of XYZ Trump Dump."

The "Donald J. Trump Memorial Microbial Aeration Pond" has a nice ring to it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Maybe I'm just old, but I call them "Intercontinental" and "National."

I don't think anybody in DC calls it "Reagan."

There's a lot to be said for that.

It's also already a very appropriate code for that city.  Gawd almighty, those people.

That's probably true but whenever I fly into D.C. and the people I'm meeting with ask where I'm flying into, they ask "Reagan or Dulles", but you're right now that I think about it...when they're talking among one another (D.C. residents)...they use "National."  Hmmm, I never noticed that until now.  Not sure about Houston since I don't really fly in/out of there.  Out of town lingo for airports is usually the same as locally, but not always.  I've noticed downtown New Yorkers and my degenerate friends in Jersey call it "Newark" or "EWR", but when they're talking to me about where I'm flying in/out of, they ask, "JFK or Liberty"?  I grew up on straight 2-option question---O'Hare or Midway.  No nicknames, no call signs, nothing.  Similar thing with Orange County or John Wayne.  It's one to the locals, the other to the out-of-town travelers.  

Anyway, back to Trump's COV airport.  $50 we can name it that and he'll think it has something to do with Covfefe. 

I suppose another easy ploy to arrest him on New York soil a few years from now would be to tell him they are re-naming LaGuardia named after him.  It's the most "shithole" of any major American airport.  It's the former hub of bankrupt/defunct airline---Trump Shuttle.  And on a daily basis filled with immigrants from every corner of the planet he despises so much.  

4 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

Maybe I'm just old, but I call them "Intercontinental" and "National."

I don't think anybody in DC calls it "Reagan."

There's a lot to be said for that.

It's also already a very appropriate code for that city.  Gawd almighty, those people.

DC locals mostly call it National or DCA. I don’t think I’ve ever called Houston anything but Intercontinental in my life, not out of principle or anything though. I like Poppy.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Lobo said:

I know, I just labeled it that because I know he wears those oversized shoulder pads in otherwise decent suits to compensate for his slender shoulders.  Nothing wrong with shoulders like that, they just don't match the rest of his body type.  For a barrel-chested guy at 6'3", he should have broader shoulders and larger hands.  I know it bugs him.  Even his golf attire tries to exaggerate his shoulders and hands.  It's one thing in a suit, another thing in his goofy white polo/white khakis course ensemble.  I can't believe his fashion guru wife lets him hit the links like that.  

It's the tennis attire that really accentuates his Adonis-like physique

american-real-estate-developer-donald-tr

2 hours ago, elfenix said:

intercontinental is a great airport name.  lucked out with hobby being houston international back then. 

Gotdamn I didn't know until today that was why it is so named. Never ever heard anyone refer to it as anything but Hobby, even before Intercontinental opened.

4 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

A big watch would accentuate his extremely small hands. 

Off-topic, but I have my grandfather's gold Hamilton given to him for being a Texaco dealer for a long time.  It's the square, Cartier tank style of watch that was popular before and after WWII.  It's tiny and I think it's fairly representative of those watches.

It is tiny on me and I'm pretty slim.  My grandfather was a very large dude (not fat, but 6-3 and had huge hands, arms, and wrists).  It's a good look really for a dress watch, but otherwise really kind of improbable.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

It is tiny on me and I'm pretty slim.  My grandfather was a very large dude (not fat, but 6-3 and had huge hands, arms, and wrists).  It's a good look really for a dress watch, but otherwise really kind of improbable.

Everything comes back into style . . . time is a flat circle . . . 

Everything you never needed to know about small hand syndromehttps://www.fatherly.com/health-science/what-mens-hands-size-means-expained-science/

Spoiler

Whether small or big, a man’s hands say a lot about him. Strong, calloused hands may suggest a guy who works with his hands, spends lots of time outside or lifts weights. We may associate bruised knuckles with fighters, and long, dextrous male fingers with concert pianists and surgeons. And while that’s all pure conjecture, the size of a man’s hands can, in fact, reveal a lot about his biology. Men with small hands and men with big hands have one thing in common — their mitts give away a ton of information about everything from their athletic ability and cancer risk to their sex life and, yes, penis size. 

When scientists study a man’s hands, they don’t focus much on whether they’re big, small, or average-sized — they’re looking at the relative size of his fingers. The length of a man’s index finger, compared with his ring finger, tells scientists how much testosterone he may have been exposed to in utero, which influences many behavioral, health, and anatomical outcomes throughout his life. Turns out, men who are overly concerned about the size of their hands should shift their attention to their fingers.  Whether you’re a guy with small, large, or average-size man hands, these two fingers say a lot more about you than you may realize. 

A Man’s Finger Length Predicts How He’ll Treat Women

Men with longer ring fingers are more likely to smile, laugh, compromise, compliment, and listen attentively to women, according to one study. And the longer their ring fingers were, the kinder and more attentive they seemed to become. Men with longer index fingers, however, argued a lot with the women in their lives.

Longer Ring Fingers Mean More Sex and More Fertility

The same study suggests that men’s longer ring fingers may be linked to fertility, a contention backed by preliminary research. Other studiesindicate that men with longer ring fingers are four times more likely to partner with women who display outward signs of fertility, such as larger breasts and hips as well as smaller waists. Meanwhile, both men and women who have longer ring fingers may be predisposed to having multiple sex partners, Oxford University research suggests.

A Man’s Fingers Hint at Superior Athleticism

Men with longer ring fingers have better hand strength, regardless of their age and body size, a team of father-son researchers found. Several studies echo the sentiment that longer ring fingers are linked with superior athleticism and overall strength. Shorter ring fingers are best for watching sports. And that’s probably why foam hands at sports stadiums highlight the pointer finger instead.

A Man’s Hands and Fingers Might Have to Do With His Level of Attractiveness

Men with long ring fingers may be more prone to promiscuity because they’re too damn attractive, other studies show. It’s no excuse, but when researchers had 49 women assess the attractiveness of 49 men, they found that men with longer ring fingers ranked higher than their peers.

A Man’s Fingers Also Have Something to Do With His Cancer Risk

There’s also evidence that men with long index digits have a comparatively lower prostate cancer risk. But don’t believe anyone who says that the size of your hand in relation to the size of your face has anything to do with cancer. That’s a prankster who wants you to hit yourself.

Yes, a Man’s Fingers Say Something About His Penis

The length of men’s fingers can predict how they treat women, approach sex, and perform at sports, but is the old wives’ tale about the man downstairs being proportional to hand size true? You’re damn right it is. One study, published in the Asian Journal of Andrology, revealed that men with longer ring fingers had longer penises to match (no word on girth). After considering the age, weight, height, digit ratio, individual finger length, and body mass index (BMI) of 144 men, they found that height and the gap between index and ring fingers were the other factors that made a difference.

“Based on this evidence we suggest that the digit ratio can predict the adult penile size,” study authors write. So if you’re not sure exactly what you’re working with, look to your hands.

10 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Been that way for about 4 years now.

When did you know it? 

The unending televised rallies every day and some nights across multiple channels was the first sign of trouble.  

They put wind in his sails.

When media turned its back on him, he used them like a prop. Over and over and over again and over again. Back and forth. 

the media sector malpracticed in the lead up to 2016. 

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

The day he threw his hat in the ring.

That's when a lot of people knew it. It's when the media knew it, and yet they played a dangerous game for money.

Malpractice by an institution of power in this nation . . . for ratings. 

We need credible news media in this nation - one that comes citations to facts and evidence (or receipts in modern usage).

Media polarized the electorate again in 2020. They energized the Trump base. We need a return to independent national news.  

Edited by washparkhorn

3 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I still can't get over why he wears such a tiny, ill fitting watch. My guess is the same reason his buildings are dumps and his suits are bad. 

I said sometime ago; he put it on in 1987 and has never taken it off..and his wrist has grown around it.

Hell, the damn thing probably hasn't worked for years, but he has no idea---his eyesight won't let him see the hands.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I still can't get over why he wears such a tiny, ill fitting watch. My guess is the same reason his buildings are dumps and his suits are bad. 

Because everybody he surrounds himself with says it looks great and he's smart.  

• Hook 'Em 1