Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Chad Fuck--------Speaking of baking for Christmas or just being silent.  My cousin over in Hays County, she's like a big sister to me/fun aunt to my kids...just called my wife the other day to finally coordinate a socially distant Christmas gathering in our backyard (just drop off gifts for the girls on the patio, have 2 drinks outside, and back in the car). 
She apologized to the wife for having been radio silent for weeks, she's just now getting over a deep depression she has been in.  Wife was really worried so she probed a bit, seasonal depression, health issues, economic stuff?  Nope.  She diagnosed herself as being in deep depression because she hadn't gotten over Trump losing.  She finally came to terms with it this week and was getting back out and about and was going to HEB to pickup snacks for Christmas and called my wife.  Apparently, she was holed up at home (and they were not folks to stay home during Covid-19...they went on a fucking brewery tour the day after her youngest daughter tested Covid positive), called in sick to work a lot, let the housework go, etc.  I felt bad for her, but 99% of this shit is in her head.  But thankfully, she's back to her chipper and super active self again, so I guess in a weird way, Rudy Guiliani and Sidney Powell being legit fucking insane kinda cured my cousin's depression.  She finally looked at the election overturn effort of this all-star team of psychiatric fuckups, and decided it was over, Biden had won, and it was time to celebrate the holidays with loved ones again.  Thanks Kraken! 

Jeebus fucksticks. Congratulations?

Thank god.
If he didn't, he'd be getting another four years.

You know, he’d have done this in October instead of December, he’d be president again. But it never crossed his mind until the turtle said, “It’s over.” Then the eye of idiot Sauron turned to “how can I fuck Mitch?” Because that’s how his lizard brain works.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Based on the responses from trumpers on this Fox News fb post about trump vetoing the NDAA, they think that is the stimulus bill. link below if you want to read. 

https://m.facebook.com/home.php?soft=search#!/story.php?story_fbid=10160190179221336&id=15704546335

I lasted about ten seconds. That's weapons grade stupid.

3 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

so this motherfucker vetoes the defense bill, and just ignores the stimulus, and fucks off to florida?

odds that he goes back to dc? 

Doesn’t he have to sign the spending bill to keep the govt open?  Lol if so.  We are shutting down until the inauguration. 

Just putting this here but I made my BIL rage quit xmas and take his kids while we discussing trump's "taxbreak" escalating in 21-27...he thought for some reason we should blame the current leaders during that time over the ones who wrote and passed the bill in 2017

We were talking sports but then he started talking to everyone about political shit

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

I think I'm reading too much Surly. I dreamed that BrisketHorn, whom I have never met, was telling me that Melania was divorcing Donald and saying that one of the reasons was his inability to get and maintain an erection so as to fulfill her in the marital sense.  I was saying "REALLY? THAT"S ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC"  etc...  This was right before I woke up and when I woke up I was beaming with happiness for a minute or two, thinking that the one thing that must really be killing Trump is his wife alleging that he's somehow less than a real man.  Imagine my disappointment when I realized it was all a dream. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think I'm reading too much Surly. I dreamed that BrisketHorn, whom I have never met, was telling me that Melania was divorcing Donald and saying that one of the reasons was his inability to get and maintain an erection so as to fulfill her in the marital sense.  I was saying "REALLY? THAT"S ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC"  etc...  This was right before I woke up and when I woke up I was beaming with happiness for a minute or two, thinking that the one thing that must really be killing Trump is his wife alleging that he's somehow less than a real man.  Imagine my disappointment when I realized it was all a dream. 

in your dream was Brisket a big, ugly ogre looking dude with a micro-pud?

if so, you’ve met him...
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don’t think it’s much of a stretch to assume she already tells him he’s less than a real man. He’s probably into that anyway.
  • Hook 'Em 1

https://apple.news/AUZ3MR05ST4aH_mCqFeJSUA

Imagine a POTUS so bat shit crazy that a loon like Pat Robertson says he lives in an alternate reality and is not lying because Trump really believes it.

When asked by CBN correspondent George Thomas if he believes Trump should run again in 2024, Robertson said he thinks "it’s a sideshow" and that "it will be a mistake."

"My money would be on [former South Carolina Gov.] Nikki Haley. I think she'd make a tremendous candidate for the Republican candidate," Robertson said.

He went on to both defend Trump and touch on some of his more divisive tendencies.

"With all his talent and the ability to raise money and grow large crowds, the president still lives in an alternate reality. He really does," Robertson said.

"People say, 'Well, he lies about this, that,' but, no, he isn't lying. To him, that's the truth," Robertson continued, before he referenced Trump's false claims of having the largest inauguration crowd and of saving NBC with his show The Apprentice, which Robertson said "really aren't true."

6 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

Does a single snowflake count as a white Christmas?

Trumpers dreaming of a white power Christmas

Just like the one’s they used to know

When the brown folks listened

Or else they went missin’

And America was great and white as snow

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5

"Cohen said he had been questioned by the state attorney general's team and the district attorney's office and claimed investigators are "well-prepared" with their evidence to "move relatively quickly" in their probes.

"I do believe that there is a mounting amount of evidence that they will be prosecuting upon," Cohen said. "Some of it of course is civil, and other parts of it are criminal."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-michael-cohen-prosecutors-evidence/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

"Cohen said he had been questioned by the state attorney general's team and the district attorney's office and claimed investigators are "well-prepared" with their evidence to "move relatively quickly" in their probes.

"I do believe that there is a mounting amount of evidence that they will be prosecuting upon," Cohen said. "Some of it of course is civil, and other parts of it are criminal."

I’m hesitant to believe this only because I want to happen so badly 

Well that would make for a nice Christmas gift.