Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

WTF is that.

Li’l Nas X. Would have had the #1 country some for 2019 by far with “Old Town Road” but Billboard, decided that despite dealing with horses and cowboys and featuring Billy Ray Cyrus it didn’t incorporate enough themes from “today’s country*” to be considered for listing. 

3 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Li’l Nas X. Would have had the #1 country some for 2019 by far with “Old Town Road” but Billboard, decided that despite dealing with horses and cowboys and featuring Billy Ray Cyrus it didn’t incorporate enough themes from “today’s country*” to be considered for listing. 

That should be an auto disqualify.

Edited by RPM
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

The lyrics didn't contain enough of the main ingredients of bro-country:  the weekend, a cooler in the back, a girl in jean shorts, moonlight, a creek and a mess of catfish.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Burt said:

The lyrics didn't contain enough of the main ingredients of bro-country:  the weekend, a cooler in the back, a girl in jean shorts, moonlight, a creek and a mess of catfish.

Off topic, and  I don’t like young country in general, but ain’t nobody is going to tell me this ain’t a real country song. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Off topic, and  I don’t like young country in general, but ain’t nobody is going to tell me this ain’t a real country song. 

Yep, DDiD was number 3 on itunes national top play chart and that was last week.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

Billy Ray brought us his daughter, who will show her modest titties at the drop of a hat, so I have forgiven him for his musical sins. 

As much as it’s possible for a pop singer with several notable big hits to be underrated, Miley Ray is an underrated musician.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Mole said:

As much as it’s possible for a pop singer with several notable big hits to be underrated, Miley Ray is an underrated musician.

I'm not a fan of top 40 horseshit.  But, my main exposure to her on on Stern, when she usually does a cover or two, and yeah, I think she's pretty talented. 

She's whacky as shit, but that whiskey-alto voice kinda gives me a chubby. 

Kind of strange that they both give thanks to servicemen and women who can’t be with their families at Christmas.  Those military personnel made a sacrificial choice.  Don and Kimberly could see their own children at Christmas, but they choose not to.  

you Trumpers ever find shit like this weird?  Four or five kids between the two of these “conservatives” and they chose to do blow and post social media videos instead of being with their own children on Christmas.  

Some of y’all must be exhausted from defending this shit for four years.  

4+ million fraudulent mail-in ballots?  You'd think somebody else would have some evidence of that.  In Trump's words, the two biggest political scandals in U.S. history were both perpetrated on him by Biden and there is zero evidence of either taking place after 5 years.  

Why not do something bold Mr. President?  Announce Monday morning, "Any evidence leading to even a subpoena or charge of Joe Biden in either the 2016 campaign spying scandal with Obama or the 2020 stolen election...you will receive $10 million dollars directly from Donald Trump's personal and vast fortune!"  

I mean, he's so fucking rich and everybody knows about these two horrible crimes committed against him.  Why not make things interesting?  The whining approach hasn't been working.  Why not turn on our big business brain and incentivize people to get the results you want?  Seems like Wharton School 101.  Instead you're choosing Montessori School 101, your sitting in the corner pouting until the narrative folds to your childlike worldview.  

4 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

“At a level never seen before” is a riff on of my favorite Trump villain quotes “The likes of which the world has never seen”

No one has ever seen the likes of a criminal like Trump because no criminal has ever gotten away with so many crooked deals without getting caught or shot dead in the ass.

A young military man working in Afghanistan.

Let me guess.  Big, strapping, square jaw.  Straight from central casting.

Tears in his eyes, saying "Sir, the Afghan elections are so much better and secure than what is in our country!  Do something!"

(Just an aside; when's he had time in the past 2 months to even meet a young military man working in Afghanistan?  Did Trump take a trip abroad without the public's knowledge?  Was this young man flown to DC just to meet with Trump?)

Edit:  ATTN @Beau Vine like minds.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Seriously how much coke does he do a day 

Kimberly used to be very pretty when she was with Newsom. And it's not age.... it's like the ugly in her soul manifesting itself. She had delicate features and now she's coarse and vulgar -- broadened, flat coke nose; inflated lips; cheesy Kardashian-style weave. She looks like what she essentially is now -- a mafia girlfriend. 

Same with Maria Bartiromo. I know it's not cool to pick apart people's looks, but the transformations are remarkable. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 6

On 12/24/2020 at 4:18 PM, Scheiss Meister said:

I kept waiting for her to turn to him and say, "Come, Boris!  We make big trouble for moose and squirrel!"

Her voice is about an octave too high.  But otherwise spot on.

On 12/25/2020 at 11:19 AM, HenryJames said:

1) Whose idea was it for him to bomb the family christmas photo?   Gonna say Javanka begged him to be in it, knowing pandering to his vanity controls him.

2) Hope Santa brought that oldest boy some pants that fit.   

12 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Seriously how much coke does he do a day 

Pre Trump taking office, I had never heard of Don Jr or Jared or Eric.   I want to return to that.  

41 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Kimberly used to be very pretty when she was with Newsom. And it's not age.... it's like the ugly in her soul manifesting itself. She had delicate features and now she's coarse and vulgar -- broadened, flat coke nose; inflated lips; cheesy Kardashian-style weave. She looks like what she essentially is now -- a mafia girlfriend. 

Same with Maria Bartiromo. I know it's not cool to pick apart people's looks, but the transformations are remarkable. 

It's like when the tire starts to go bald, they just keep overinflating it, to compensate.  I've known some very attractive young ladies who go overboard with the cosmetics and stuff, they destroy their original beauty.  Insecurity is a dreadful master.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

The money cunny was always a short, plump little goombah troll.

She's just grown into the role.

I find it strange that she and Dobbs (Texan btw), who have been in financial news forever, both CNN alums, and long-term Fox-ers, have seemed to go so reliably Trumpy.  With Bartiromo, I think it's more of a bit.

Edited by TwiceHorn

Nothing screams familiar and comfortable love around those you care about at the holidays than every adult in the photo wearing topcoats.  I know it's cold, but the only time you're photographed like that at Christmas is when you're coming/going from function to function.  Real families take off their coats and stay awhile.  Trump wouldn't get less of a shit about his grandchildren if they were immigrants.  

Seriously, I could give every Trumper the rest of the day to find photographs of them and their granddads in Christmas pics with everyone in topcoats.  Wouldn't happen, because family gets warms up to one another.  

Daughter received a Nintendo Switch for Christmas.  Wife and I neglected to get some of the accessories that one needs with a Switch, so I ventured out to Best Buy this morning.  Driving there, I had to pass by our nearby Wal-Mart.

Beginning back in July or so, this particular Wal-Mart had a van parked in front on the weekends, with someone peddling Trump flags and other paraphernalia.  I'm sure many of you have seen similar setups.  I just figured once the election was over with, the flag business would go by the wayside.

This morning, the van was in front of Wal-Mart, selling flags.  On December 26th.  Nearly 2 months after the election in which Trump lost.

And people were buying them.

The money cunny was always a short, plump little goombah troll.
She's just grown into the role.
I find it strange that she and Dobbs (Texan btw), who have been in financial news forever, both CNN alums, and long-term Fox-ers, have seemed to go so reliably Trumpy.  With Bartiromo, I think it's more of a bit.

A young Maria Bartiromo was an absolute fox. More than a little bit “down market Sophia Loren” going on, NTTAWWT.

85cd369b5140ff74c2ca953cfbd66c47.jpg