Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

27 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

A young Maria Bartiromo was an absolute fox. More than a little bit “down market Sophia Loren” going on, NTTAWWT.

85cd369b5140ff74c2ca953cfbd66c47.jpg

Sure, young Maria Bartiromo looked pretty good then.  But was she a conspiracy spreading, lying cunt who's not fit to be on TV yet?  Unfortunately that's typically a deal breaker for me.

Edited by Tom
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Daughter received a Nintendo Switch for Christmas.  Wife and I neglected to get some of the accessories that one needs with a Switch, so I ventured out to Best Buy this morning.  Driving there, I had to pass by our nearby Wal-Mart.

Beginning back in July or so, this particular Wal-Mart had a van parked in front on the weekends, with someone peddling Trump flags and other paraphernalia.  I'm sure many of you have seen similar setups.  I just figured once the election was over with, the flag business would go by the wayside.

This morning, the van was in front of Wal-Mart, selling flags.  On December 26th.  Nearly 2 months after the election in which Trump lost.

And people were buying them.

We've got one of those in a park-and-ride over by the 15 freeway.  Last time I was out that way, a large banner was up: "Mega-Maga Sale"

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Daughter received a Nintendo Switch for Christmas.  Wife and I neglected to get some of the accessories that one needs with a Switch, so I ventured out to Best Buy this morning.  Driving there, I had to pass by our nearby Wal-Mart.

Beginning back in July or so, this particular Wal-Mart had a van parked in front on the weekends, with someone peddling Trump flags and other paraphernalia.  I'm sure many of you have seen similar setups.  I just figured once the election was over with, the flag business would go by the wayside.

This morning, the van was in front of Wal-Mart, selling flags.  On December 26th.  Nearly 2 months after the election in which Trump lost.

Some things, like the Elvis Mandala Confederate Battle Beach Towel, are timeless classics.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

You could have bought all shit you need at Wal-Mart

( Kids got a switch for Christmas and I bought way to many accessories at Wal-Mart. They did enjoy the little wheel control add on) 

14 minutes ago, Chico_SA said:

You could have bought all shit you need at Wal-Mart

( Kids got a switch for Christmas and I bought way to many accessories at Wal-Mart. They did enjoy the little wheel control add on) 

Yeah, I could have.  But I'd rather spend a few bucks more and not have to deal with everything a trip to Wal-Mart entails.

It's not as if Best Buy is some kind of Mecca for great customer service.  But I can park close to the door, not have to deal with hoards of people, and spend less than 5 minutes in the store and be on my way.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Ten Bears said:

e51110263dcd127ad46a509325b404d6.jpg

Why do the kids look like they are in a hostage video?  Someone check the video to see if they are blinking SOS.

It looks like they're all wearing coats. So, just a photo op and not sitting down together to, you know, chat and actually spend time with Grandpa Trump. They're such an odd odd family.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 12/22/2020 at 6:59 PM, Neonmoon said:

I'm way behind on the thread. Had a great Christmas out of town. 

I can't watch this whole thing. As of Saturday this cunt was still punishing the country by ignoring the bill. I'm sure that's been discussed intelligently. Or at least as close as we get to it sometimes.

Mr. TV genius here has a second camera shooting this. At first, I thought he was missing his cues for turning with the cut to the second camera. It would have been cheesy had he done it correctly, but it's just plain bad TV that he doesn't do anything.

Then I realized that the Dotard can't get through a four minute teleprompter speech without fucking up, so they set up a second camera so they could cut away to something to cover edits (B-roll). So they set it up like a TV 101 student might do in his first project. The student should be proud of thinking of an editing option but annoyed that the choice was so poor.

They couldn't come up with a graphic or something to cut to to illustrate his point?

Oh, wait. Trump is sure he knows more than anybody about anything especially TV. He couldn't stand the idea of his mug not being on screen every minute while he lies in hopes of stirring insurrection.

This "man" is not walking out of the White House until that's the only option he has. He is a long way from just throwing in the towel. He'll never throw it in.

At some point he will ask, "can I call martial law to protect American democracy from corrupt election results?" 

He's surrounded himself with and installed as many toadies as he can in key positions. Even if they say, "It's a bad move, you shouldn't even try it," I imagine his response:

I didn't ask if you think I should. I asked if I can. Don't I have plenary (I know, he doesn't know what that means and would never say it, but it's apt, god damn it) power under that Article? Get the cameras ready. I'm going to save America from the worst corruption in the history of the world. Nobody's ever seen corruption like this before."

He will force somebody, somewhere to say, "absolutely not." Then he'll fire that person and keep going down the line.

Impeach him now. The best hope for the GOPs not to go full, open treason is to cut ties with this madman. 

It's the choice that has been before the GOPs for years now, so I'm not holding my breath. I have no doubt that all but a few of them will make their judgment based on whether they can get away with it. The right thing to do is never on the agenda with these villains.

Every hour that passes with Trump holding executive power is a crime and danger to whatever is left of the republic.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Because he's only looking at his face?

man, i know it, but it still makes me so sad. my kids have their own things going on, and suffice it to say, you don't project those on a facebook level, much less a national one. i mean, that one in the middle has been chewing on his fucking shirt out of anxiety. 

i simply do not understand the level of self-absorption required for a thing like that. so fucking sad.

• Like 2

and i guess here's the thing. i know he's a product of hate, just like his father. so i find myself hating him (don jr) but yet still feeling sorry for him, and feeling sorry for his dad. but at some point, we got to fucking grow up and own our shit. none of this brood has done anything of the sort, aside, maybe, from ivanka, but she still married the kush in a weird, arranged sort of way. 

i know it's hard to feel sorry for any of them, but they are products of their environment. hate begets hate. it's sad. merry fucking christmas.