Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

48 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He’s a fucking psychopath. And I really, really, want him to die soon. Like, tomorrow would be great - stroke out as he eats his Christmas Big Mac, something like that. He is an enemy of humanity.

Almost 75 million American voters are also a threat to humanity, the planet, and all that's right.  

3 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

grasping at straws as he slides down the cliff to infamy

3 hours ago, Fletch said:

Ahhh such warming thoughts from the president on Christmas Eve. 

It warms my heart that he's all but declaring war on quite a few Republican Senators just as the Georgia runoffs are upon us.

And his fucking around with the covid stimulus stuff is going to do nothing but help the Dems.

6 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

Has this been modulated, or does he swallow his words like Thurston Howell, III on occasion?

It's like half Casey Kasem and half a guy who really doesn't know who he is yet. He's imitating something. I don't know what. Neither does he. 

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, Chooky said:

It's like half Casey Kasem and half a guy who really doesn't know who he is yet. He's imitating something. I don't know what. Neither does he. 

I hate to say it because I loved this guy, but I hear a tad of Johnny Carson in there.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 12/23/2020 at 6:00 AM, Gardner Barnes said:

My trumper friends have been really quiet over the past several weeks. A few complaints here and there but in general I think they have accepted the outcome of the election.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

I think Trump’s hanging on for dear life has unintentionally helped avoid more serious/widespread violence.  Not through any conscious much less responsible effort on his part.  But giving the lunatic fringe within his base a tapered (vs crushed) hope seems to have allowed the explosive pressure within them to dissipate rather than explode.  Like a bunch of whiny fucking tea kettles whistling about stop the steal and releasing the kraken.  At least that seems to be the case with the Trumpers I have to interface with.

Thanks, Dotard.  Now get the fuck out.

Edited by Goredho
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Chooky said:

6 hours ago, Burt said:

I hate to say it because I loved this guy, but I hear a tad of Johnny Carson in there.

All I heard was ICP.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Highly annoyed that the Trump girl is holding a Marine Corps flag. That family doesn’t have the honor to be associated with the Marines.

I'm sure that's some coded signal for the QAnon folks.  She's holding it in her right hand...but pointing it at Ivanka.  US flag is pointed at Trump.  This must be the signal that he is about to take over the US, and appoint her as the militant enforcer?

• Like 3

Can’t be any geek off the street. Gotta be handy with the steel, know what I mean, earn your keep. 

It was a clear black night, a clear white moon
Warren G was on the streets, trying to consume
Some skirts for the eve, so I can get some funk
Just rollin' in my ride, chillin' all alone
  • Hook 'Em 2

It was a clear black night, a clear white moon
Warren G was on the streets, trying to consume
Some skirts for the eve, so I can get some funk
Just rollin' in my ride, chillin' all alone
Just hit the Eastside of the LBC
On a mission trying to find Mr. Warren G.
Seen a car full of girls ain't no need to tweak
All you skirts know what's up with 213
  • Hook 'Em 1