CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

37 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

She has a point. Those people should all be wearing masks. It's amazing they take pics knowing they are in a space that required masks. 

Yep. From the comments. 

24 minutes ago, Skipper said:

That is interesting.  And no doubt blue state politicians are seeing similar polling.  Sorry Covidians. Your time is about up.

8 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Here’s my solution. Everyone just get vaxxed and then just shut up about it. 

Alternatively everyone be forced to get vaxxed, and if you don’t want to you get a free greyhound bus ticket to Mexico. 

From the poll

Less than half of the public (43%) supports requiring people to show proof of vaccination in order to work in an office or other setting where they are around other people. Support for this approach has declined steadily since September (53%), including 46% last month.

Proposals like yours are losing support by the day.

39 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

My ‘priors’ were all about keeping my 87 year old MIL healthy. She has one kidney, and, at one point, dealt with diabetes. 

I dare say your ‘priors’ coincided with supporting Trump. I think that because I don’t remember you castigating that terrorist for trying to overthrow the will of the people. If I’m right, fuck right off. If I’m wrong, state as much.

You help politicize this virus and it’s disease, and you continue to dilute the expectation that everyone get vaxxed and wear masks. Actual experts say everyone should do both those things, though as Dahobbs points out, politics enters this particular fray. Fuck that shit. 

If you’ve been taking your cues from Trumpsterfire, you’ve been wrong for years, but that doesn’t affect you. You’ve no more self awareness than a dog licking it’s own asshole while in public. (Stonekettle).

I’m not sure what you’re talking about. Maybe you quoted the wrong post. I’ve never said the election was stolen. 

I love the amount of influence y’all attribute to one poster. I politicize the virus. Lol ok. As for vaccines and masks I am against blanket mandates or passports. If you want to say that’s diluting the expectation that everyone is vaxxed and masked then I guess that’s true. I’d suggest that expectation is unrealistic and unnecessary. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 4

10 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Yep. From the comments. 

From the poll

Less than half of the public (43%) supports requiring people to show proof of vaccination in order to work in an office or other setting where they are around other people. Support for this approach has declined steadily since September (53%), including 46% last month.

I’m not sure what you’re talking about. Maybe you quoted the wrong post. I’ve never said the election was stolen. 

I love the amount of influence y’all attribute to one poster. I politicize the virus. Lol ok. As for vaccines and masks I am against blanket mandates or passports. If you want to say that’s diluting the expectation that everyone is vaxxed and masked then I guess that’s true. I’d suggest that expectation is unrealistic and unnecessary. 

closing in on 1M dead American's and here you are just trivializing everything. I'm sorry your life is so pathetic that minor inconveniences like immunizations or masks completely fuck up your ability to function. that must be awful.

• Hook 'Em 4

9 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

As for vaccines and masks I am against blanket mandates or passports.

Then that inherently means you are a MAGA insurrectionist according a subset on this board.  No matter what any poll reflecting the possibility that is likely a majority viewpoint now says.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Yep. From the comments. 

From the poll

Bullshit. Your previous handles now banned posted anti vax propaganda by the day. I’m not letting you try to transform yourself into just some sort of anti mandate reasonable poster. You are the biggest piece of shit on the board because you killed people for money with your posts. It’s unforgivable. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Bullshit. Your previous handles now banned posted anti vax propaganda by the day. I’m not letting you try to transform yourself into just some sort of anti mandate reasonable poster. You are the biggest piece of shit on the board because you killed people for money with your posts. It’s unforgivable. 

which banned shitheel is that?

54 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Moving on means accepting the consequences of not getting vaccinated.

A whole lot of this.  If you think that the risk of getting the vax is greater than the risk of needing hospitalization, then by all means please pre-decline any hospital treatment for COVID, so you don't take up a resource someone else needs.

13 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

As for vaccines and masks I am against blanket mandates or passports. If you want to say that’s diluting the expectation that everyone is vaxxed and masked then I guess that’s true.

It's absolutely true.  And it's been rather clearly demonstrated that not requiring people to be vaccinated or wear a mask means that a metric shitton won't do so.  Which, when you are 1) dealing with a transmissible illness that 2) is serious enough to cause a certain and material number of people to take up public health resources when they get infected, means that we are privatizing the decisions, but socializing the consequences.

And don't give me the bullshit about Newsom and such ignoring mask requirements -- he's a cocknozzle who should be called out for that bullshit, but that has nothing to do with whether wearing masks is good public health policy.

Full  opposition to any sort of mask or vaccine requirements means one thing: the rate of both will be and remain shitacularly low, because it's rather clear that in our society, people won't take measures for the common good unless forced to.  

COVID is a PUBLIC health problem.  Counting solely on individual private decisions to address it is absolute madness.  But, there we are.

• Hook 'Em 5

On 1/29/2022 at 11:50 AM, Bullneck said:

I've been quiet on this one, but I have to confess.  I really fucking love Spotify.  I don't use it for podcasts, but I am daily user of the app.   My issues tend to be with how they keep fucking up the 'home page' and trying to put Podcasts in my face is definitely one of the ways they fuck it up.  But I ain't quitting Spotify, sorry.

1 hour ago, Skipper said:

That is interesting.  And no doubt blue state politicians are seeing similar polling.  Sorry Covidians. Your time is about up.

The results will be seen in an already stressed to the max health care system.

When a loved one can't find a bed or get treated for a non-covid emergency, then shit gets real for the anti-government types.

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Full  opposition to any sort of mask or vaccine requirements means one thing: the rate of both will be and remain shitacularly low, because it's rather clear that in our society, people won't take measures for the common good unless forced to.  

Do we really still care about masks at this point?  Is the problem there was a vaccinated person enjoying a football game eating/drinking in a suite without a mask?  Or is the problem there was actually some expectation he should be.  And yes, I get he's a public official and it's a requirement but maybe the conversation should be about the mandate.

Because I don't get the continued infatuation with mask mandates at all.  Cloth masks don't do shit.  Anyone that thinks they are protected in a crowded room with a cloth mask as long as others are wearing a cloth mask is a fucking idiot.  And really the same can be said for surgical masks which aren't much better.    You want to be protected personally? Get vaxed and wear an N95.  Period.  Done.  You are protected.  

I don't give a shit if people choose to wear masks and certainly don't judge them.  To each their own.  And If I'm asked to put one on I certainly don't bitch about.   I just figuratively roll my eyes because it's almost certainly Covid Theatre.  I mean are we really somehow protecting ourselves or others by putting on a cloth mask while walking to our seat in a crowded restaurant then taking if off as soon as we sit down?  Of course not.  It's fucking stupid.  And anyone with a brain realizes the logical inconsistency.  

3 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Do we really still care about masks at this point?  Is the problem there was a vaccinated person enjoying a football game eating/drinking in a suite without a mask?  Or is the problem there was actually some expectation he should be.  And yes, I get he's a public official and it's a requirement but maybe the conversation should be about the mandate.

Because I don't get the continued infatuation with mask mandates at all.  Cloth masks don't do shit.  Anyone that thinks they are protected in a crowded room with a cloth mask as long as others are wearing a cloth mask is a fucking idiot.  And really the same can be said for surgical masks which aren't much better.    You want to be protected personally? Get vaxed and wear an N95.  Period.  Done.  You are protected.  

I don't give a shit if people choose to wear masks and certainly don't judge them.  To each their own.  And If I'm asked to put one on I certainly don't bitch about.   I just figuratively roll my eyes because it's almost certainly Covid Theatre.  I mean are we really somehow protecting ourselves or others by putting on a cloth mask while walking to our seat in a crowded restaurant then taking if off as soon as we sit down?  Of course not.  It's fucking stupid.  And anyone with a brain realizes the logical inconsistency.  

Until you find yourself in need of care but the hospitals are jammed with unvaccinated COVID patients.

• Rage+1 1

13 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Red herring.  You rant about "cloth masks," with a single acknowledgment of more effective masks.  Yes, requiring masks and allowing people to use a damned bandanna is folly.  But the VERY reason we allowed that was because of the anti-mask nuts.  We KNEW that if they were required to wear actual, effective masks, they would stage protests comparing their treatment to Auschwitz and would murder a few government officials to make their point.  So, we let them get by with bandanas because it seemed better than nothing (but not by a lot).

KN95 etc masks are much more effective.  They are also widely available.  Any place where a mask requirement is merited should require that type of mask.  Again, my kid lives in Germany, and there are places where a mask is required, and it must be a KN95 or similar.  It's not hard.

Also, you want to protect OTHERS?  "Get vaxed and wear an N95.  Period.  Done.  You are have taken the two most important and effective measures to ensure that others are protected."

Nothing is perfect.  No mask rule is going to be perfect.  But every fucking argument on this goddamned issue seems to devolve to the exact same conclusion: "thing X that you are proposing is perfectly 100% effective, so it's garbage and fuck it."  It's just goddamned stupid for stupid's sake.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, lemonlime said:

That's also a meaningless number.  Hell, I agree we should "get on with our lives," whatever that means.  I also think people should wear masks indoors when possible and get vaccinated.  And that doing those things also increases the ability to "get on with our lives."  Why the natural immunity crew conflates "getting on with our lives," with being selfish assholes who won't do the bare minimum shit that doesn't impact your life, such as getting a jab or wearing mask in the supermarket, is a confusing mystery....

This.  I've been flying since mid 2020 and going on vacation and pretty much doing everything I would've been doing anyway.  I mask up when indoors, obviously if required, but even in places that don't require it if they are sufficiently enclosed.  None of this has really affected my life in a negative way.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

wait, you mean to tell me all those "natural immunity" people were full of shit? no waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Not sure the credentials of that guy you quoted so I’m just going to believe the high school football coach that posts here. Dude knows his stuff.

I guess you could go with the tweets that try to connect some dots but never actually does, or you could go with the actual study published by the CDC.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Let Liz Cheney infirm you:

Speak out against this, or be known as a supporter. No middle ground. Yes, I am in that set who supports the rule of law.

And, as shitastic as is Covid, it is third on the worst trends of today. The refutation of history comes in at number two.

The rest of your post has been addressed by others, and far better than I would.

55 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

closing in on 1M dead American's and here you are just trivializing everything. I'm sorry your life is so pathetic that minor inconveniences like immunizations or masks completely fuck up your ability to function. that must be awful.

Fuck off, people are tired. You got Canada out on the streets in below freezing weather to scare their Prime Minister to play sick, even though he doesn't have to. You have countries getting rid of mandates, and states as well. You have people who play scared go out twice to defy Thier own laws. This is over. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

"It's a lie by Big Pharma covering for Bill Gates and paid for by $oros!  Do the research, sheeple!"

^^^^

What we're dealing with for a large chunk of this country is what I typed above.  Nothing will matter.  "Fuck you, and fuck anything that might be for the common good" is their inviolate motto.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Oh, wah.  Maybe our parents and grandparents were tired when they were sitting in foxholes outside of Bastogne, Belgium, freezing their asses off watching their buddies' heads being blown to smithereens, you self-entitled pussy.

Yes, and they fought the fascists. The cycle repeats.

5 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Fuck off, people are tired. You got Canada out on the streets in below freezing weather to scare their Prime Minister to play sick, even though he doesn't have to. You have countries getting rid of mandates, and states as well. You have people who play scared go out twice to defy Thier own laws. This is over. 

tired-i-am-just-so-tired.gif

• Haha 3

The people who most want to "get back to normal" are the ones who refuse to mask/vax. 

And because of them, the rest of us are forced to live in the dumbest timeline possible.

GRHorn, why won't you go away? Creating new handle after new handle is.................. extremely sad.

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, Foosters said:

These people in Canada? They are fighting facists?

Vile, violent, and hateful”: Leaders denounce Nazi, Confederate flags at  Ottawa protest (PHOTOS) | News

Additional context for @workswithseed:

https://vancouver.citynews.ca/2022/01/30/vancouver-jewish-federation-denounces-nazi-symbols-at-ottawa-protest/

The president of the Vancouver Jewish Federation says Holocaust education is critical amid Nazi symbols at the Ottawa vaccine mandate protest.

After social media feeds were flooded with images of people displaying swastika flags and symbols at the Ottawa protest, many are outraged.

Although the demonstration is in protest of public health mandates, the anti-Semitic symbols were seen throughout the crowds.

https://www.orilliamatters.com/around-ontario/canada-ottawa-girds-for-another-day-of-gridlock-as-truckers-park-in-protest-rolls-on-5008626

Condemnations also poured in from federal politicians of all stripes against protesters seen carrying Confederate flags, as well as flags and signs bearing Nazi symbols and slogans. 

One such Nazi image was captured in the background of a television interview with Conservative MP Michael Cooper. 

24 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No fucking shit we're tired. Tired as fuck of living in a country full of assholes who care only about themselves, and not a single bit about their fellow man.  That's fucked up, and no society can make it in the long run with that as the dominant ethos.

No, you got SOME people in Canada, many of whom are the biggest fucking assholes in the country, to stage a fucking temper tantrum.

Get a fucking vaccine.  Wear a mask when/where it will help protect other people.  That's all that we have to do.  That's it.  It's so fucking little.....but it's way too much, because fuck you the only thing that matters is me me me me me me me me.  Fucking broken shit.

I'll never bitch about a mask.  I just think it is largely theatre and stupid.  Because as you noted in prior post none of the mandates were ever for masks that actually worked.  I've had KN95's since relatively early one and pretty much always wore one indoors pre-vax. 

My larger point is I just think there is very little utility for a mask mandate post Omicron wave.  I'll set the over/under on the date all federal mandates (airport, plane, etc.) are suspended at 5/1.  

44 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Let Liz Cheney infirm you:

Speak out against this, or be known as a supporter. No middle ground. Yes, I am in that set who supports the rule of law.

And, as shitastic as is Covid, it is third on the worst trends of today. The refutation of history comes in at number two.

The rest of your post has been addressed by others, and far better than I would.

I’d love for trump to go away. None of those things he says are going to happen. 

• Fuck You 3

4 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Remember, to to not cover your hat. It's already been talked about, and there is reward for finding him, and the one with the Confederate flag. Next you're going to show me a "defaced" statue.

Screenshot_20220130-084420.png

somebody oughtta give him the Gaddafi treatment and when he protests just say, "I was doing what I was told to!"

• Haha 1

So much of this shit is going to take care of itself, as indicated by this Washington Post article.

It's not just the number of people who die directly from Covid.  There are a fuckton of people who refuse to get vaccinated who are going to die in the next few years from other issues (including, but not limited to, refusing a transplant if it requires a vaccination).

At some point, we have to say "via con dios" and just let the fools do themselves in.

Spoiler

He’s declining a coronavirus vaccine at the expense of a lifesaving transplant: ‘I was born free, I’ll die free’

Listen to article
4 min

Chad Carswell told WSOC television station in North Carolina he will not take a coronavirus vaccine — even if that means he will not receive a kidney transplant. (WSOC)
Today at 8:00 a.m. EST

For more than four years, Chad Carswell, 38, has suffered from severe kidney disease. In July 2020, he started on dialysis — but now his kidneys are functioning at just 4 percent.

In an interview with The Washington Post, Carswell said he recently applied for a kidney transplant but was turned down because he has not received a coronavirus vaccine. And, despite his hospital’s requirements that organ recipients be vaccinated against the virus, he’s refusing the shots.

Carswell, of Hickory, N.C., acknowledged his condition is a “ticking time bomb,” and said he’s living every day as though it’s his last. Still, he will not take a coronavirus vaccine — even if that means losing out on a potentially lifesaving transplant.

“There is not a situation in this world that I’ll get a vaccine,” he told The Post. “If I’m laying on my deathbed, and they tell me, ‘You have a kidney waiting on you if you get this shot,’ I’ll tell them, ‘I’ll see you on the other side.’

Carswell is not the only unvaccinated person on a transplant wait list to be denied an organ. Last week, the family of D.J. Ferguson said a Massachusetts hospital denied him a heart transplant because he refused to take a coronavirus vaccine, the Associated Press reported. In October, a Colorado hospital said it would deny a kidney transplant to a woman unless she got vaccinated against the coronavirus.

In both cases, the hospitals cited policies that require all transplant recipients to get vaccinated because of research that shows such patients are at a higher risk of dying from covid-19. Studies estimate the mortality rate of transplant patients who contract covid at about 20 to 30 percent, The Post reported.

Boston’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital, which recently drew criticism for denying Ferguson’s heart transplant over his vaccination status, said in a statement that there are more than 100,000 patients waiting for organs, and about half do not receive one in five years.

“Given the shortage of available organs, we do everything we can to ensure that a patient who receives a transplanted organ has the greatest chance of survival,” the hospital said. It also cited guidance from the American Society of Transplant Surgeons and other organizations that recommend patients receive coronavirus vaccines before undergoing transplants.

Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist, the hospital where Carswell was hoping to receive his transplant, declined to comment on his case. In a statement to The Post, a spokeswoman said the hospital’s vaccine policy is meant to protect transplant patients, who are at high risk for severe illness from covid.

“[Our] policy follows the current standard of care in the United States, which is to vaccinate all patients on waiting lists or being evaluated for transplant,” the statement read, which added: “We understand that some patients may not wish to be vaccinated. In this case, patients can opt to be evaluated at another transplant center.”

Carswell told The Post he has had long history of health problems. After he was diagnosed with Type II diabetes, Carswell said he developed infections and other complications in his legs, both of which had to be amputated. He has had covid twice, he said — once in November 2020 and again this past September, which landed him in the hospital for a short time.

For the past four and a half years, Carswell said, he has battled stage 4 kidney disease, and he went on dialysis in 2020 when his kidney function started to rapidly decline. For the past several months, Carswell said, he has been looking for a new kidney and found numerous people willing to give him one.

It wasn’t until an appointment about three weeks ago, he said, that a doctor told him he needed a coronavirus vaccine to be eligible for a transplant. The doctor also told him his kidney donor would need to be vaccinated as well.

That was a problem for Carswell, who said he does not want to be forced to get the shot. He added that he does not believe in conspiracy theories about the vaccines, but remains skeptical about how they were developed.

Coronavirus vaccines have passed rigorous safety reviews and are effective in preventing serious illness and deaths. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends anyone over the age of 5 take a coronavirus vaccine.

But for Carswell, getting a shot comes down to personal choice, he said

“It’s about standing up for our rights and understanding that we have a choice,” he said.

Carswell said he knows that by refusing to get vaccinated, the donor kidney he so desperately needs will remain out of reach. But he said he is willing to accept the consequences, even it costs him his life.

“I was born free,” Carswell added. “I’ll die free.”

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Ghost of LL said:

So much of this shit is going to take care of itself, as indicated by this Washington Post article.

It's not just the number of people who die directly from Covid.  There are a fuckton of people who refuse to get vaccinated who are going to die in the next few years from other issues (including, but not limited to, refusing a transplant if it requires a vaccination).

At some point, we have to say "via con dios" and just let the fools do themselves in.

Reveal hidden contents

He’s declining a coronavirus vaccine at the expense of a lifesaving transplant: ‘I was born free, I’ll die free’

Listen to article
4 min

Chad Carswell told WSOC television station in North Carolina he will not take a coronavirus vaccine — even if that means he will not receive a kidney transplant. (WSOC)
Today at 8:00 a.m. EST

For more than four years, Chad Carswell, 38, has suffered from severe kidney disease. In July 2020, he started on dialysis — but now his kidneys are functioning at just 4 percent.

In an interview with The Washington Post, Carswell said he recently applied for a kidney transplant but was turned down because he has not received a coronavirus vaccine. And, despite his hospital’s requirements that organ recipients be vaccinated against the virus, he’s refusing the shots.

Carswell, of Hickory, N.C., acknowledged his condition is a “ticking time bomb,” and said he’s living every day as though it’s his last. Still, he will not take a coronavirus vaccine — even if that means losing out on a potentially lifesaving transplant.

“There is not a situation in this world that I’ll get a vaccine,” he told The Post. “If I’m laying on my deathbed, and they tell me, ‘You have a kidney waiting on you if you get this shot,’ I’ll tell them, ‘I’ll see you on the other side.’

Carswell is not the only unvaccinated person on a transplant wait list to be denied an organ. Last week, the family of D.J. Ferguson said a Massachusetts hospital denied him a heart transplant because he refused to take a coronavirus vaccine, the Associated Press reported. In October, a Colorado hospital said it would deny a kidney transplant to a woman unless she got vaccinated against the coronavirus.

In both cases, the hospitals cited policies that require all transplant recipients to get vaccinated because of research that shows such patients are at a higher risk of dying from covid-19. Studies estimate the mortality rate of transplant patients who contract covid at about 20 to 30 percent, The Post reported.

Boston’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital, which recently drew criticism for denying Ferguson’s heart transplant over his vaccination status, said in a statement that there are more than 100,000 patients waiting for organs, and about half do not receive one in five years.

“Given the shortage of available organs, we do everything we can to ensure that a patient who receives a transplanted organ has the greatest chance of survival,” the hospital said. It also cited guidance from the American Society of Transplant Surgeons and other organizations that recommend patients receive coronavirus vaccines before undergoing transplants.

Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist, the hospital where Carswell was hoping to receive his transplant, declined to comment on his case. In a statement to The Post, a spokeswoman said the hospital’s vaccine policy is meant to protect transplant patients, who are at high risk for severe illness from covid.

“[Our] policy follows the current standard of care in the United States, which is to vaccinate all patients on waiting lists or being evaluated for transplant,” the statement read, which added: “We understand that some patients may not wish to be vaccinated. In this case, patients can opt to be evaluated at another transplant center.”

Carswell told The Post he has had long history of health problems. After he was diagnosed with Type II diabetes, Carswell said he developed infections and other complications in his legs, both of which had to be amputated. He has had covid twice, he said — once in November 2020 and again this past September, which landed him in the hospital for a short time.

For the past four and a half years, Carswell said, he has battled stage 4 kidney disease, and he went on dialysis in 2020 when his kidney function started to rapidly decline. For the past several months, Carswell said, he has been looking for a new kidney and found numerous people willing to give him one.

It wasn’t until an appointment about three weeks ago, he said, that a doctor told him he needed a coronavirus vaccine to be eligible for a transplant. The doctor also told him his kidney donor would need to be vaccinated as well.

That was a problem for Carswell, who said he does not want to be forced to get the shot. He added that he does not believe in conspiracy theories about the vaccines, but remains skeptical about how they were developed.

Coronavirus vaccines have passed rigorous safety reviews and are effective in preventing serious illness and deaths. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends anyone over the age of 5 take a coronavirus vaccine.

“It’s about standing up for our rights and understanding that we have a choice,” he said.

Carswell said he knows that by refusing to get vaccinated, the donor kidney he so desperately needs will remain out of reach. But he said he is willing to accept the consequences, even it costs him his life.

ok, but who is paying for that? they sure as fuck aren't

3 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

This idiocy is what I don't fucking get.

His entire stand is "you can't tell me what to do!  Everything is my choice!"

Yet the list of things you either have to do or have to give consent to in order to obtain an organ transplant -- setting aside the COVID vaccination requirement -- is 10 miles long.  Seriously, you are obligated to do any number of things, all the way down to minute details like "fast for 12 hours before surgery" and "be at the hospital at 5:00 am for intake and prep."  Does he say "NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO DO!" to those requirements, too?

It's fucking staggering moronic inconsistency.  But then, "Staggering Moronic Inconsistency" is probably going to be stamped on our coinage pretty soon, so what the fuck do I know?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1