CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

The CDC has confirmed 64 cases total of which 45 were cruise ship passengers. The rest were exposed due to traveling from China or exposed to someone traveling from China. Included in that number are the three community spread cases. Of the three community spread cases, one of the exposures has resulted in several doctors and nurses being quarantined and two children of an exposed family member have been removed from their school (Santa Clara County). There are now eight public health labs able to test for the virus, and as of today (the day the article was published) there are 1200 more testing kits being sent to the State. Not the county, the state.

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

I don’t know why people keep posting this. All 11 of those cases are evacuees in quarantine already. 

While they are all evacuees from Japan or China, there were less than 11 cases when they landed in SA.  Now the number has risen to 11 confirmed.    It's a fair article.  Reports facts without sensationalism.

Four others from that group tested positive for the virus after being brought back to the country.

1 hour ago, Junior Miller said:

Of course when we have a retarded potato as president and the federal government has been infected with his idiotic sycophants for over 3 years we THEN get a pandemic. Murphy's Law on a country sized scale. 

It’s our fate man. Don’t struggle. It will all be over soon. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

It's like that but somehow worse.

I think the 'somehow' is that the dumbest kid in class became President, and now actual lives are at stake.

2 new cases in Washington state, one of whom is a high school student without any recent travel history. The school has been closed for a "deep cleaning," but who knows how many people he may already have infected.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Of course when we have a retarded potato as president and the federal government has been infected with his idiotic sycophants for over 3 years we THEN get a pandemic. Murphy's Law on a country sized scale. 

It's also fortunate Merica doesn't have universal health care coverage increasing the likelihood that if any of the 27 million uninsured get sick they'll put off going to a doctor until it's the last resort.

1 minute ago, Queen Bitch said:

Huh it’s almost like that’s how propaganda gets spread through social media.

Yeah gullible retards read quotes that were jokes out of context, Twitter is the biggest collection of dumbfucks on Earth, the manipulation is built in

10 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Sars was 2002/2003. It ended in 2004 with the last transmission. 

H5N1 "Avian or Bird flu" first appeared in 1996 or 1997 and transmissions outside China began in 2003

H1N1 or "Swine flu" first reported transition to humans was April 2009. It's extremely rare in humans and doesn't transmit easily from human to human. 

Middle east respiratory syndrome is a type of beta Coronavirus that was found in September 2012 

Zika was first isolated as a virus in 1947

Ebola has been around forever. It had an outbreak a couple of years ago in Africa and made big headlines here because the two Dallas nurses, one of them I know, got it from a man who just arrived from Africa. I can assure you it wasn't fake, and I don't remember anyone in the media politicising it then. If there was it was small isolated accounts. 

This strain if Coronavirus is already way more prevalent than any of those diseases and has spread farther faster than any of them did in the first months. 

Frankly, idiots believing little graphs and charts they get off social media is a big part of the reason we got into this mess of political shit in the first place. Stop propagating false garbage. 

I appreciate you setting the record straight.  The time and energy required to sift through all the bullshit to be accurately informed is enormous.

7 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Ridicule is absolutely the best way to address twatter political propaganda. 

This would be more relevant if the Birther-In-Chief wasn't essentially spouting the same batshit conspiracy theories. Not sure if you noticed, but ridicule did little to prevent a demented "twatter" addict from becoming leader of the free world.

• Like 4

It's a hoax, alright.  In the meantime, in the real world:

https://daringfireball.net/linked/2020/02/28/trump-coronavirus

It’s a genuine crisis but the loons in positions of power are treating it as a partisan hoax. Schools are closed in Shanghai — a city of 20 million. The Shanghai and Hong Kong Disneyland theme parks have been closed for over a month, and now they’re closing the parks in Tokyo. Disney doesn’t close parks for hoaxes — they don’t even close the parks in Orlando for hurricanes unless they expect to be hit directly.

There’s simply no way to square the circle of a president who demands not to hear anything bad with a virus outbreak that is inherently bad. Denial is quite literally the worst response possible.

• Like 1

Lol how many fake quotes from "Trump supporters" are losers on Twitter gonna make up?
It is funny though:
8nqpq3-1.jpg

I don’t know what you’re getting at Zavala. I’m only able to efficiently jump to conclusions after watching 2 hour long videos on YouTube where a pasty, acne-riddled fat boy who lives in his moms basement, hasn’t smelled pussy since his sister moved out the house and took all her panties with her. Bonus points if he uses deep-state, cuck, libtard, snowflake, soyboy ever other word. Maybe works in a little white supremacy and how the pink pussy hats were the real-source of the virus spread?

Any chance you can provide me with a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

This would be more relevant if the Birther-In-Chief wasn't essentially spouting the same batshit conspiracy theories. Not sure if you noticed, but ridicule did little to prevent a demented "twatter" addict from becoming leader of the free world.

I think I have a pretty good understanding of how a narcissistic twatter addict became president of the united states. GOP establishment dysfunction+GOP base brainworms+Dem establishment dysfunction leading to a horrible candidate running a horrible campaign+ratings driven media fed to a brain dead electorate+domestic election interference+foreign election interference.  Mix parts to your chosen inclination, shake with ice, strain and serve with a social media garnish.

I agree that ridiculing the garnish is not going to fix the cocktail.  But it sure does make me feel better. I also laugh at those cocktail umbrellas.  Do like the slab of brisket in a bloody mary dressing though. 

Edited by Anastasis

34 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Well isn’t that nice?

Joke is on you. There is no vaccine, and if you happen to be hospitalized, you'll get charged accordingly and your insurance company will find a way to not pay the tab and place all the expenses in your lap.

Fucking deadbeat. /s

• immamac changed the title to CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk