2020 Dems: Iowa (how it works and what to look for)

bad_teammate

Just switched to Warren. I was hoping that it would be timed as such that she'd be wrapping up her speech right when they cut to her just for maximum hilarity. 

Then I realized it was Liz Warren and she's probably got an hour left. She's talking about the underground railroad right now.

Edited by BradInATX

7 minutes ago, Pasken said:

The 4th pace finish will catch up to her once we finally get results.

1. 4th place is overperforming.  Means she beat Biden, Sanders, Warren, or Buttigieg

2. It doesn't change that she (or her manager) knew that speed was critical.  She's not my team, but I can respect a good play. 

2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

he may finish 4th. he may finish lower. 

From what I’ve seen tonight 4th is his absolute peak. Top 3 and then Joe and Klobs duking it out for 4th. 

Edited by heso

8 minutes ago, troph said:

My gf and I mentioned what a beta her husband looks to be... it’s all good, straight alpha women need love too.

Had no idea what her husband looked like. That is one weird looking dude. Why would you not just go shaved head at this point? C'mon, man.

8 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Depends if teleprompter.  Trump struggling to read is worth the price of admission 

My favorite is to read a direct transcript of trump speaking off the cuff. Seeing his mind flit between bits of thoughts without completing a single sentence for minutes at a time.