Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

2 hours ago, bolverk said:

The squirrel got nuked, so good luck with that. Can't even pull up the non-censored pics of her tits if you tried (unless one of the degenerates around here saved them). Speaking of which, when are Nicole's three weeks up, and is she planning to make a run?

I'm certain @Whitman has copies, but I think he gone

Lol at thinking anything about her past would disqualify her, whether it be her cam girl past, nudes, or anything else.  We are way past holding elected officials to those types of ethical or moral standards in this country.

• Like 1

can't wait til she becomes governor of texas

You misspelled “President of the United States.”

So I don’t check in here often, mainly out of fear, but it seems like we are fucked. We’re fucked right?

Dude….”fucked” doesn’t even begin to cover it. We don’t live in the stupidest timeline. We live in a timeline so stupid that the former stupidest timeline points and laughs at it.

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Dude….”fucked” doesn’t even begin to cover it. We don’t live in the stupidest timeline. We live in a timeline so stupid that the former stupidest timeline points and laughs at it.

50/50 shot this is a simulation. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-we-live-in-a-simulation-chances-are-about-50-50/

Lol at thinking anything about her past would disqualify her, whether it be her cam girl past, nudes, or anything else.  We are way past holding elected officials to those types of ethical or moral standards in this country.

There are people who overcame adversity, things like alcoholism, infidelity, bad jobs, and even nudes. They were associated with bad people, had bad breaks, etc. Then they redeemed themselves. Thats not what this is.

Fitlump made all these mistakes, and never turned it around except she fine tuned her grift and settled into the present environment.
  • Like 2

There are people who overcame adversity, things like alcoholism, infidelity, bad jobs, and even nudes. They were associated with bad people, had bad breaks, etc. Then they redeemed themselves. Thats not what this is.

Fitlump made all these mistakes, and never turned it around except she fine tuned her grift and settled into the present environment.

TLDR version: all of her horrible traits - the bad judgment, pathological lying, and narcissism - are not bugs of the new political reality. They are positive features.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

TLDR version: all of her horrible traits - the bad judgment, pathological lying, and narcissism - are not bugs of the new political reality. They are positive features.

The things she did were voluntary and she's unapologetic for all of it.  Definitely a feature.

I admire her grift though.

Still think we should work on getting a Surly member elected to something local.  I think getting "OU SUCKS" in the minutes of various city council meetings would only be a positive thing.

Remember her ankle injury?  Maybe it's been featured somewhere.

Well, Austin Bergstrom did a feature on her having to use a wheelchair.

"Council Member Mackenzie Kelly, who had an ankle injury during a recent flight, said she had a great experience with wheelchair access at the Austin airport. She said she was able to get dropped off curbside and was picked up by a wheelchair provider who took her through security and all the way to her gate. 

“I will say that getting through the TSA line seemed a little bit more efficient for someone who was in a wheelchair,” Kelly said. “The attendant gave me the opportunity to stop and get something to eat before we got to the gate and also gave me the opportunity to use the bathroom by taking me there. I know that (the experience) is not always going to be good for everyone, so I’m excited to hear that there are ways that people who might have a less than ideal experience are able to speak up about it so that we can improve the process.”

23 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

"Council Member Mackenzie Kelly, who had an ankle injury during a recent flight, said she had a great experience with wheelchair access at the Austin airport. She said she was able to get dropped off curbside and was picked up by a wheelchair provider who took her through security and all the way to her gate. 

“I will say that getting through the TSA line seemed a little bit more efficient for someone who was in a wheelchair,” Kelly said. “The attendant gave me the opportunity to stop and get something to eat before we got to the gate and also gave me the opportunity to use the bathroom by taking me there. I know that (the experience) is not always going to be good for everyone, so I’m excited to hear that there are ways that people who might have a less than ideal experience are able to speak up about it so that we can improve the process.”

Just saw that tweet, and was coming here to post it.

Who is running her twitter account, or is she now posting social media in the 3rd person?

God almighty politics is disgusting. Especially local politics.

Maybe I’m jaded because I just had a zoning case at city council last night. Which we won but holy shit I have to hold my nose the whole way through the process.

Just horrible.

Hey, aren’t your Fitlump? I’ve seen your tits!

On 10/13/2021 at 11:16 AM, atomheartbevo said:

Horseshit.

when we returned to ABIA early from our aborted London trip 3 years ago due to Mrs. Brat’s serious accident, I had to push her wheelchair up that quarter mile passageway from the plane into customs.

Guess I shoulda lied and claimed we were buds with some council tool.

6 hours ago, mchookem said:

how the hell do you get an ankle injury bad enough to require a wheelchair DURING a flight?? 🤔

If you've never hastily pivoted off your already bad ankle to get to the aft liquor storage while it was unattended, then you've never truly flown.  

8 hours ago, mchookem said:

how the hell do you get an ankle injury bad enough to require a wheelchair DURING a flight?? 🤔

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

If you've never hastily pivoted off your already bad ankle to get to the aft liquor storage while it was unattended, then you've never truly flown.  

59 minutes ago, Underdog said:

That cockpit isn’t as roomy as some believe. 

Seriously, haven't we all seen this act enough to know that she isn't injured; she is an attention whore, who had faked injury several times before. 
It is an old, reliable, scheme for her - no idea what the end game is, but she likes the attention.
Hi Fitlump - we know that you read this thread, mainly because it is about you

I guess she was unconfirmed before?

Also, really wish we could hop in a time machine and go back to TOS and tell everybody "by the way, in 2021, FL will be invited to speak at various rallies and events, and she'll be getting $75,000 a year and a paid staff from Austin taxpayers" just so the TOS posters could crowd-source us for making batshit stuff up.

FCLDWmxXEAYuSZg?format=jpg&name=medium

Thanks for putting that into my fucking brain, Damn You!  Now I'm staring at them instead of working.   

No two plates look remotely the same.  One looks like a plate of little fried pigs in a blanket.  One kinda looks like pizza.  One looks like some kinda mediterranean veggie medley, and then still another one looks like a stack of potatoes (but not fries).  And everybody seems to have lots of salt shakers and ketchup, but no critical thinking skills.  

And the pic on the right, I thought, "Oh, she got a new dress finally.  Then I realized it was that red head's hair that looked like it a flowing ruffle bottom.  

That this is probably the most normal looking gathering I've seen in 2021 Texas politics is fucking frightening.  

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Thanks for putting that into my fucking brain, Damn You!  Now I'm staring at them instead of working.   

It's only natural to look for Bert in any photo involving FL.

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

And the pic on the right, I thought, "Oh, she got a new dress finally.  Then I realized it was that red head's hair that looked like it a flowing ruffle bottom.  

I think it is a different red dress than the normal one.  

We really did get used to just that one red dress.  Kudos to her for buying up a dozen or so new dresses.