Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

9 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

When I was in the Navy I was under the impression that becoming an Admiral was difficult...Ronny Jackson makes a compelling argument against that notion.

The fucker is an aggy from Levelland no less. How many boats do you think he saw growing up?

"Flatter than a tabletop
Makes you wonder why they stopped
Wagon must have lost a wheel or they lacked ambition one"

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

HAHAHAHAHA. Aggy is Aggy! We all know how this will end.

Perry, Jackson... How many other true aggy are in this administration? Which is askng a lot, given that this is the most aggy presidency of my lifetime.

On the plus side, Kanye is a nice distraction for Trump.  His tweets are usually along the lines of undermining the free press, subverting the rule of law, or trying to jail his political enemies.

Kanye day was actually quite refreshing given his usual shit 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

3 hours ago, Helobious said:

Im not really big on politics, so I’m unfamiliar with many of the big players. When I read the name “Ronny Jackson” today, I was expecting someone that looked, uh... different than he does. 

There is a Tax and Accounting company in Charlotte, NC called Mel Jackson Taxes. When I first heard of the place I was picturing something completely different than what it actually looked like.

I always wondered/feared what would happen if aggy took over the White House. I’m actually surprised that aggy has not yet conferred trump with an honorary degree, given that he perfectly encapsulates all of their values.  Ignorance, authoritarianism, hatred of free press, speech and thought, outright hypocrisy, live off the government tit while proclaiming hatred for the government,  refusal to take responsibility for your actions, systematic negligence, racism, oppression of minority viewpoints and minorities themselves, fake religion, hypocrisy, and an ultimate demand of conformity while living a life of outright failure and never actually winning anything while the sheep applaud your supposed greatness.

Yep, trump is the aggy. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, bolverk said:

The fucker is an aggy from Levelland no less. How many boats do you think he saw growing up?

"Flatter than a tabletop
Makes you wonder why they stopped
Wagon must have lost a wheel or they lacked ambition one"

Um... Chester Nimitz?

5 hours ago, DixonHur said:

When I was in the Navy I was under the impression that becoming an Admiral was difficult...Ronny Jackson makes a compelling argument against that notion.

If you were in the Navy you should know it's all politics in Officer Country.

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Also, what batshit stance is Trump going to take today after Corey or Dana talk to him in the green room?

He called in apparently. But in situations where maniacs get an audience with Trump, all we can do is hope that President goldfish gets distracted and/or forgets the second he has to think about something else.

Avenatti just hinted that the $1.5 million settlement for the playmate that had the abortion was not Elliott Broidy.

He made a point to note that Cohen did not disclose Elliot Broidy as one of his three clients over the last three years in his court proceedings.

Cohen listed Hannity, Trump, and the Trump Organization as his only three clients.

That Elliott Broidy story coming out immediately after the Cohen raid was suspicious AF.