Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

6 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Fuck them

Fuck Harley-Davidson right uo the fucking ass.  Thailand?  Really?

Fucking cocksuckers.  "Made in USA" has been their singular identity for their entire existence. 

Of those 800 losing their jobs in KC, I wonder how many are/were trumpkins?  700 at least, right? 

Feel sorry for any at the factory that wasn't a Trumpkin because they just got shat on, twice.  They all did but the Trumpkins don't seem to mind it.  

There are no coincidences in the Trump administration. Trump is unstable emotionally and he telegraphs things pretty hard. Every tweet and statement is an accusation.  

New York magazine has been writing stories every day getting closer and closer to showing that Trump knocked up a playmate and paid for an abortion. 

If he's guilty, Trump suddenly going hard in the paint on pro-life issues perfectly fits that previous pattern of behavior.  

I don't know why he even bothers to pretend anymore. It won't matter to his supporters. He and Putin could be on tape personally aborting the fetus with a cross, before wrapping it in the Constitution and then burning it in a giant pile of American flags and it wouldn't matter. 

[Trumpkin] Well, I don't like that he aborted the fetus, used a cross and defiled all those flags, buuuuuuut once the flags were on the ground, the rules say we have to burn them and he did the right thing. Libtards only burn flags to protest the government. Hillary would have just left the fetus and flags there, or maybe made a tea out of them. [Trumpkin]

Edited by Pods
  • Like 2

Deep state are the Jews. The thrower of the water was black. So her people now think this is worse than Ferguson and Dallas. We got to do something about the blacks. Welfare reform! Chicago! We don’t need gun control. We need water control. Why won’t someone see her pain. This needs to be a top priority of our President. 

But seriously, how many major events have happened without a word from this dotard. But black people throw water on Tammy and he is with her. This is so sad it really isn’t funny. 

9 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Anybody got a link to the Tomi story?

Best I can tell, she had a drink thrown at her at a restaurant.  You know, real important stuff the President of the United States should be worried about.

Bunch of snow flakes.

6 minutes ago, Stringer said:

Best I can tell, she had a drink thrown at her at a restaurant.  You know, real important stuff the President of the United States should be worried about.

Bunch of snow flakes.

Reminder that Trump never once tweeted about James Shaw Jr., who disarmed a man shooting up a Waffle House.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Stringer said:

Bunch of snow flakes.

I'd shoulder-check her, ask her if she's from the Internets, then throw a coke on her.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stringer said:

Bunch of snow flakes.

This taps squarely into identity politics and their narrative that “they” are under attack by “them.” 

“They” being white women, Americans, responsible gun owners, the coal miner, republicans.

Them being black guys, immigrants, non-Americans, animals, gun-grabbers, globalists, democrts.

• Like 3