Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

26 minutes ago, retread said:

HPvSDtg.png

I can't access the Twitters on my work computer, but didn't he tweet just yesterday that Mexico was weak on the border?  But today they have "very strong border laws."  Anyone who at this point still thinks he has a fucking clue what he's saying is a moron or on the Russian payroll.

41 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The news is coming from the Kremlin and they are notorious liars. However, they’ve been recently credible when it comes to Trump-Putin correspondence.  

As usual, White House will now have to confirm or deny the report coming out of Moscow, which they usually confirm.

The Kremlin could have made this up, knowing full well that Trump would accede to it and claim it was his idea so as to not seem weak. Trump can’t say no to this. He’s too weak. If Daddy Vlad wants to meet, they will meet. Sorry Trump, you’re the puppet. 

28 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

The Kremlin could have made this up, knowing full well that Trump would accede to it and claim it was his idea so as to not seem weak. Trump can’t say no to this. He’s too weak. If Daddy Vlad wants to meet, they will meet. Sorry Trump, you’re the puppet. 

I think there's a better than 50% chance this is exactly what happened.

Didn't we just (revolving door) expelled some Russian diplomats last week?  Oh yeah, better go ahead and invite them to dinner at the White House then.

Just now, Mo Horn said:

Sessions has to have the dignity of a slug to stay in his role. Got called out again today, and yet he still does Trump's bidding. 

He's just that excited about his opportunity to put tons of black people in prison.

2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

He's just that excited about his opportunity to put tons of black people in prison.

This.  Also, Sessions is pretty much bullet proof.  He knows that he won't be fired, so he can do whatever he wants.  It's the best job he's ever had, and the most power to inflict pain upon those he views as beneath him.  

He knows Trump is all bluster.  So just take the bluster and keep trying to turn the clock back to 1960.

Skip to 16:30......Trump began by referring to the White House as “this house or building or whatever you want to call it because there is no name for it, it is special.” 

Edited by Mapache

12 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The attacks on Amazon indicate the Washington Post is sitting on something big and very unfavorable for Trump... that’s how I read it.

Ditto that. Ticking time bombs and there is nothing Trump can do about it other than rail at everyone. DO SOMETHING!!!

1 minute ago, Nick Diaz said:

That teacher literally knowingly sentenced a fucking teenager to be tortured/beheaded. I am so fucking mad right now its beyond words how much hate I have for that scumbag.

But in fairness, that kid isn't an American.

Americans are the only human beings who matter.

Pretty sure that's in the Bible.  Probably in Two Corinthians.

26 minutes ago, Mapache said:

Ch36emw.jpg

What happened in January this year? 

"Trumponomics"
- The Trump tax cuts went into effect 
- Trump began pushing protectionist tariffs 

Down 500 more today.....so far. 

The world markets are starting to figure out our system of checks and balances has been broken for awhile but now we have a president that doesn't understand economics.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

But in fairness, that kid isn't an American.

Americans are the only human beings who matter.

Pretty sure that's in the Bible.  Probably in Two Corinthians.

Sadly a good portion of our country feels this way. The fact that people are fleeing their countries to avoid almost certain death is lost on them. 

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Sadly a good portion of our country feels this way. The fact that people are fleeing their countries to avoid almost certain death is lost on them. 

And my citation to the Bible was not happenstance.  The Venn diagram of people who feel this way and people who are loud and vocal "christians," often of the type who complain that christians are persecuted here, looks a whole lot like two perfectly overlapping circles.