Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

5 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

What’s your stance on the US supporting Isreal 

"America's aircraft carrier in the Middle East"

Look, I just don't want any more deaths of Americans due to stirring things up in the Middle East. They do not like us. 

• Fuck You 4

Just now, Vein said:

"America's aircraft carrier in the Middle East"

Look, I just don't want any more deaths of Americans due to stirring things up in the Middle East. They do not like us. 

Well cutting ties with isreal is one quick way to unstir thing ups. If you are actually worried about that and not finding a way to cover for trump being a fucking moron. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

Well cutting ties with isreal is one quick way to unstir thing ups. If you are actually worried about that and not finding a way to cover for trump being a fucking moron. 

How would the US go about cutting ties with Israel and what good would it do? Is the Middle East going to respect us after the fact? 

Israel is surrounded by countries that want to destroy them. I'd say that's worth defending even if we are taking advantage of them because of the region they're in. 

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, Vein said:

How would the US go about cutting ties with Israel and what good would it do? Is the Middle East going to respect us after the fact? 

Israel is surrounded by countries that want to destroy them. I'd say that's worth defending even if we are taking advantage of them because of the region they're in. 

Okay, but, what about when you said this:

28 minutes ago, Vein said:

It's a matter of risk and reward for me. I'm not putting America at any more risk in the middle east because of this man's death wish. This is the kind of situation that could snowball into more people getting killed. STOP FUCKING WITH THE MIDDLE EAST.  

Oh, right, you aren't aware that your position is internally inconsistent.

Carry on.

• Like 4

Just now, Celery Man said:

We should stop fucking with the Middle East. Just recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, open up an embassy there, and then stop fucking with them.

Also, we totally need it well intact for maximum destruction when the rapture hits.

• Like 1

Just now, Celery Man said:

We should stop fucking with the Middle East. Just recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, open up an embassy there, and then stop fucking with them.

Yep.  Not even worth replying.  The guy is simply trying make excuses for the Orange turd. His whole premise is we need to get out of the Middle East and stop fucking with them, it isn’t worth American lives.  Then he is fine with how trump handles Isreal.  Wtf. 

8 minutes ago, Vein said:

24 posts. All in CR. Whose hosiery are you?

• Like 1

Democrats really need to learn to talk to stupid people.

they need to focus on 2-3 issues max and just drill those.

the Rs focused on server, Benghazi and murder, they just kept on repeating those.

dems need to stoop low and just go for 2-3 idiotic items and run with it  

4 minutes ago, ndawg said:

Also, we totally need it well intact for maximum destruction when the rapture hits.

Vein thinks that doesn’t upset folks in the Middle East, but holding the Saudis responsible for murdering and chopping up a journalist would totally set them off.  This is why there are people producing trumpy bears.  Fucking cult of insane people. 

Edited by Ted Lange

1 minute ago, Gengs1 said:

the Rs focused on server, Benghazi and murder, they just kept on repeating those.

Don't forget lying. Great big whoppers.

9 minutes ago, ndawg said:

Okay, but, what about when you said this:

Oh, right, you aren't aware that your position is internally inconsistent.

Carry on.

We are already allies with Israel so I don't see that changing anytime soon. They're our middle man but that doesn't mean we can't stop waving our dick over there. 

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Gengs1 said:

I was thinking today how easily the Democrats could pivot to playing the Jesus card and “Christian values”.    The GOP has completely surrendered the high ground there. 

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I was thinking today how easily the Democrats could pivot to playing the Jesus card and “Christian values”.    The GOP has completely surrendered the high ground there. 

Having a three syllable chant would help them, too. I hate myself for typing that, but it's true.

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

If evangelicals can support Trump and everything he supports and stands for, then Dems playing the Jesus card and having "christian values" would have zero impact.  

They would be called "fake Christians".  

Edited by Francisco 2.0

Another fake Republican 

Trump’s xenophobic closing argument, highlighted by hysteria over the migrant caravan in Mexico, shored up Republican candidates in rural areas but contributed to a GOP wipeout in suburban districts. Maricopa County, Ariz., centered on Phoenix, was the most populous countyin the United States that Trump won in 2016. On Nov. 6, it supported Democrat Kyrsten Sinema for the Senate. Tarrant County, Tex., which includes Fort Worth, was the second-most-populous county to go for Trump in 2016. It supported Democrat O’Rourke for the Senate. Even more dramatic is the fact that Orange County, Calif., the birthplace of Richard M. Nixon and of the modern conservative movement, is for the first time since the 1930s represented entirely by Democrats in the House.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2018/11/20/now-we-know-the-full-magnitude-of-trumps-defeat-republicans-should-take-notice/

Be very afraid 

Looking back on 2016 I still can't believe the Democrats let Trump, a candy ass silver spoon NYC fake tycoon materialistic scumbag, run as a man of the people. He is the epitome of a guy the flyover states should detest. 

Of course a lot of that had to do with their candidate, someone who was completely out of touch with regular folks. 

Someone with youth, charisma, and the ability to talk to normal everyday Americans would make Trump look like the out of touch, boorish oaf that he is. 

• Like 2

This is why Trump won’t do anything about the Saudis.

This guy just flat out LIES to the Trumpkins face and they don’t care, not only that they make excuses for him.  It’s amazing, Trump spoke harsher about US ADMIRAL MCRAVEN than he did the Saudis!  And you fake military supporters say shit! it’s fucking pathetic.  

Sad!

Edited by Ted Lange
  • Like 2

But wait, there's more!

Not only did Trump want to convict Comey and Clinton, he kept after Rosenstein and Whitaker on investigating Clinton.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/20/politics/donald-trump-don-mcgahn-clinton-comey/index.html

President Donald Trump on multiple occasions raised with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Matt Whitaker, who was then-chief of staff to Jeff Sessions, whether the Justice Department was progressing in investigating Hillary Clinton, according to a source familiar with the matter.

Anticipating the question about Clinton would be raised, Whitaker came prepared to answer with what Justice was doing on Clinton-related matters, including the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One investigations, the source said. The source added that Whitaker was trying to appease the President, but did not seem to cross any line.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

This would piss off the current Democrat base which despises Evangelicals

You know there are other types of Christianity, right?  Lots of people, not just dems, despise Evangelicals because they are the least Christian or the Christians despite pretending otherwise.

• Like 2

“Remember when we were in Sunday school as kids and taught the important stuff in life?  Things like don’t be mean to others and love your neighbors?  America needs to get back to Sunday school so we can show our children how adults are supposed to behave.  We need to elect leaders that listened in Sunday school instead of just calling others names.”

Democrats can totally dog whistle to Christians with rhetoric like that without alienating their voters.

1 hour ago, Vein said:

What I know is that a ton of people in the middle east have hated America all of their lives and I'm done fucking with the middle east. This journalist had a death wish for the people he was messing with and he got what was coming. I can't say I have a lot of remorse because of how naive he was returning to the middle east. 

Cut the line on this one. There is zero reward.

Nuke this dipshit from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Vein said:

Is this non-US citizen's death worth risking the lives of Americans? Turns out if you talk shit about the House of Saud, you're probably going to have a bad time. 

I just don't see how people expect Trump to denounce this easily without pissing off one of our most powerful allies in the region. 

Cool. So you're a pussy who thinks we're  weaker than the Sauds and should allow American residents to be murdered for reporting the truth.

Saudi Arabia is not our fucking ally, you rube.  They are responsible for 9/11.  I truly hope one day a president has the balls to piss off the true largest sponsors of state terrorism in the world and hold them accountable.  It definitely wont be Trump.

Zero chance Trump resigns.

Trump will be the 2020 GOP nominee.

Trump isn’t going to let little issues like a journalist being murdered slow down his messaging.

Dems need to remain focused on big issues. Healthcare. Jobs (for those not benefiting from current economy). Jobs if the broader economy goes into recession prior to 2020.

Dems in the House can investigate/impeach Trump, but not to the exclusion of the above messaging. Because Brisket is on point. Senate is not going to convict Trump. Wishing for that is a waste of time. Score the political points needed via the House investigating him but recognize there there is no coup de grace.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Y’all think those are real?

The one on the left looks real but the one on the right however.....

I know I’m female but I don’t have a whole lot of boob viewing experience. Other than my own. And I’ve had them for years so I don’t really stare at them.

If you can touch em, they're real.

-men

Edited by Post Oak
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Y’all think those are real?

The one on the left looks real but the one on the right however.....

I know I’m female but I don’t have a whole lot of boob viewing experience. Other than my own. And I’ve had them for years so I don’t really stare at them.

they're real big.  That's good enough.