Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Thank God Trump is making the world respected us again after 8 years of bow and apologize.
I mean did European countries ever make tribute videos for Obama? No, no they didn't.  But as you can see here, Europe has the utmost respect for Trump. /sarcasm
Europe's troll game is strong

that link tried to give my phone the hiv...

46 minutes ago, theaveragejon said:

Steam... steam? Wtf does he think this 1912? Forget the fact that a battleship hasn’t been made in like what almost 80 years? 

Electromagnetics... cmon the fuck one. 

You can take your elitism and shove it up your ass...

Coal fired steam ships are the future!  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, theaveragejon said:

Steam... steam? Wtf does he think this 1912? Forget the fact that a battleship hasn’t been made in like what almost 80 years? 

Electromagnetics... cmon the fuck one. 

Why do we need new fangled battleships? Ironclads were doing just fine.  The Merrimack and Monitor battle was historic. People still talk about it. Let's build those again. 

That lounge act opened with  'Sittin' on the Dock of the Trump' then seamlessly rolled into 'Trump Will Be Trumping Around the Trump When He Trumps' and slowed things down with the their version of the Kiss power ballad of 'Beth' that they call 'Trump.'

• Like 3

Just now, Chrispy said:

Yes, I despise birds and seeing that parrot in the throes of orgasm is too much to handle. 

So....the fact that our president saw fit to pose propped on that sculpture with his daughter sitting his lap is the SECOND most disturbing thing about that picture?   Okayyyy.....

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So....the fact that our president saw fit to pose propped on that sculpture with his daughter sitting his lap is the SECOND most disturbing thing about that picture?   Okayyyy.....

Sarcasm my man, I honestly didn’t even notice the parrots until you pointed it out. 

12 minutes ago, Calihorn said:

Oh shit, that could start a war. Good thing we have a strong, capable leader that can effectively rebuke Russia and de... Oh... Oh no

Trump: Maybe they did, maybe they didn’t. It’s all so hard to say with the fake news these days.  Look, they do a lot of business with me, they put a lot of money through my companies.  That’s a lot of American jobs.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 1

I can't find anything on Trump's “Save Our Seas Act of 2018” from CNN and this was back in October. If you read the press conference, no one even asks about the Act.

So. fucking. hilarious.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/3508/text

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-signing-s-3508-save-seas-act-2018/

13 minutes ago, Vein said:

I can't find anything on Trump's “Save Our Seas Act of 2018” from CNN and this was back in October. If you read the press conference, no one even asks about the Act.

So. fucking. hilarious.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/3508/text

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-signing-s-3508-save-seas-act-2018/

It was just a simple reauthorization of an existing policy.  Why would there be any fanfare?

1 minute ago, DixonHur said:

It was just a simple reauthorization of an existing policy.  Why would there be any fanfare?

Geez, I don't know. Maybe it actually is something instead of the non-stories CNN conjures up as news. If this was a Democrat president, CNN would be giving him a ZJ and you know that. 

• Fuck You 9