Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

On 3/26/2023 at 12:14 PM, Brothahorn said:

She got pistol slapped. Props to ol buddy for his trigger discipline, at least.

Ignore the comments!

sickening. Both the pistol smack to the face and the laughing afterwards.  I don't know a single man that would be proud of that act.

Here are the two pieces of shits. looks like they are about to find out how tough they are.

Two men charged in Westport assault caught on camera (kmbc.com)

Edited by nineliveslost
good part added
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 3/26/2023 at 1:14 PM, Brothahorn said:

She got pistol slapped. Props to ol buddy for his trigger discipline, at least.

Ignore the comments!

2 hours ago, nineliveslost said:

sickening. Both the pistol smack to the face and the laughing afterwards.  I don't know a single man that would be proud of that act.

Here are the two pieces of shits. looks like they are about to find out how tough they are.

Two men charged in Westport assault caught on camera (kmbc.com)

And it will be a never-ending circle of violence and retribution. Those two may go to jail for a bit. The dude who got knocked out may know some guys in jail and he'll tell them to look out for these two. Or, they get out relatively unscathed, and the dude who was knocked out will go after them to pop a cap in their asses, etc., etc., etc.

My father did a residency in Pittsburgh's Hill District, about 1960, and he said when he was working ER on the weekends it was just sad. And dad grew up in the city. He wasn't some country bumpkin.

He'd say that on Friday night some guy would come in all beaten up, or stabbed, and the police would interview the guy. He wouldn't know anything about who did it (at least to the police) and at the end he'd say something to the effect of, "I'm gonna get the sonofabitch", and the next day another guy would come in, stabbed, or beaten, or worse, shot.

And I read the comments. Just, sad. So sad.

Edited by PittsburghTiger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

And it will be a never-ending circle of violence and retribution. Those two may go to jail for a bit. The dude who got knocked out may know some guys in jail and he'll tell them to look out for these two. Or, they get out relatively unscathed, and the dude who was knocked out will go after them to pop a cap in their asses, etc., etc., etc.

My father did a residency in Pittsburgh's Hill District, about 1960, and he said when he was working ER on the weekends it was just sad. And dad grew up in the city. He wasn't some country bumpkin.

He'd say that on Friday night some guy would come in all beaten up, or stabbed, and the police would interview the guy. He wouldn't know anything about who did it (at least to the police) and at the end he'd say something to the effect of, "I'm gonna get the sonofabitch", and the next day another guy would come in, stabbed, or beaten, or worse, shot.

And I read the comments. Just, sad. So sad.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article268664592.html 

I agree that the never ending circle of violence is bad but after reading this, I can't say they both don't deserve some retribution. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ajax said:

Outstanding camera work indeed.

Also, wtf was the dude in green shorts doing? He looked high af.

The one thing I don't understand is fighting barefoot. It seems like half these fight have people with no shoes on wailing on someone. If someone comes at me barefooted, the first thing I'm going to do is stomp on their foot until their toes look like flattened Vienna sausages. To hell with wasting your time and energy throwing punches.

The one thing I don't understand is fighting barefoot. It seems like half these fight have people with no shoes on wailing on someone. If someone comes at me barefooted, the first thing I'm going to do is stomp on their foot until their toes look like flattened Vienna sausages. To hell with wasting your time and energy throwing punches.
It's why you don't wear flip flops, slides or sandals in certain places.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Brazil, he’s good 

I doubt that. Not sure he would convince a jury/judge that was self defense. Also, you need a special permit to carry a pistol outside of your house. I wouldn’t let him off if I was on the jury. Dead dude FAFO, but the atirador is about to FAFO because Brazilian prisons are waaaaaaay fucked up. Not Venezuelan fucked up, but pretty close.