Karen of the Year

cactusflinthead

On 11/10/2023 at 9:50 PM, speed817 said:

This is from last year but this is cracking me up.  Mostly with how the police officer responds....

That woman has some serious mental health issues. 

1 hour ago, TreatyOak said:

That woman has some serious mental health issues. 

I love this video so so much.  “Fuck you!” and ”fuck off!” to officer.   “Call the church people!” to the gaggle of Karens who answered her Bat (shit crazy) Signal. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

I love this video so so much.  “Fuck you!” and ”fuck off!” to officer.   “Call the church people!” to the gaggle of Karens who answered her Bat (shit crazy) Signal. 

That was a pretty rough crew who came to have her back. I wouldn't want to mess w the woman in a sundress holding a container of leftovers. 

• Hook 'Em 1

That was a pretty rough crew who came to have her back. I wouldn't want to mess w the woman in a sundress holding a container of leftovers. 
You know it’s pretty bad having to listen to the Karens all shrieking when the nearby lizard says, “Fuck it, I’m out of here!”
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, speed817 said:

TLDR; she's a cunt.  A lying cunt.  "I don't return my cart because I feel unsafe!  It's a known fact that 5% of alien abductions happen in parking lots while people are returning carts!"  Bullshit.  She's a self-important, lazy, entitled bitch who just wants to make up an excuse for herself.

In other words, she's a the typical American.

• Hook 'Em 4

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

TLDR; she's a cunt.  A lying cunt.  "I don't return my cart because I feel unsafe!  It's a known fact that 5% of alien abductions happen in parking lots while people are returning carts!"  Bullshit.  She's a self-important, lazy, entitled bitch who just wants to make up an excuse for herself.

IMG_20240605_103234_242.thumb.jpg.ad7c765caf02d7c1a41a77e476b1bf83.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

In her defense, sometimes those cart returns are 15-20 feet from your car. 

We're not all Navy Seals capable of such extreme distances.

• Haha 3

Phase 2 of the shopping cart test:  are you a decent enough human being to take a shopping cart from someone who is done with it and return it for them on your way into the store?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Phase 2 of the shopping cart test:  are you a decent enough human being to take a shopping cart from someone who is done with it and return it for them on your way into the store?

Im Not No Way GIF

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I do curbside so I have no need for a cart. checkmate, libtard!

Well excuse me Mr. Rockefeller, some of us a have Sears card with a limit.  

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well… I’d probably just use it. But If they rub me the wrong way I’ll just stick it behind their car

5 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Well… I’d probably just use it. But If they rub me the wrong way I’ll just stick it behind their car

Yeah, if I'm doing a big run I'll use it, but I tend to go daily and only need a hand basket.  Butt paper and paper towels change that equation.  I need a bidet.

• Hook 'Em 1

This is a new one for me... I guess "going to the bathroom while black" is a thing now

Black woman uses the bathroom at the law firm she works at, but not on the floor that she works on, and white Karen is having none of it.

White 'office Karen' threatens to call security on black woman using Buffalo law firm's bathroom before a stunning twist | Daily Mail Online