Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

Biggest thing will be how weigman throws the ball when the defense isn’t being called to stop the run first. 

when he had time and an open receiver, he was executed the passes against miss. But on obvious passing downs it wasn’t as great as he panicked with pressure, and didn’t get the ball out well. 

1 hour ago, Fud said:

This situation seems odd

They are seriously debating  on texags over there the rules on sleeves, how long they can actually be, debating why the rule is so BS, ect.     95% of these people have no compensation of reality evidently.

Edited by Hook1997
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

They are seriously debating  on texags over there the rules on sleeves, how long they can actually be, debating why the rule is so BS, ect.     95% of these people have no compensation of reality evidently.

No compensation or comprehension. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Good news for Aggie…they should win next week against UMass.  If you would have told me 4-8 in August….I would have laughed. I had them going 7-5.  This season has been glorious to see the implosion in CS or what I would call Tallahassee West.  Don’t ever change Jimbo!

I wonder if he will hire an OC. I feel like they are trying to type it into existence. The funny thing is it doesn’t seem like he has even acknowledged he will get an OC like telling recruits they plan to and try to salvage the class. But I guess maybe he can’t say anything since the season is going on.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, utexas8 said:

The funny thing is it doesn’t seem like he has even acknowledged he will get an OC like telling recruits they plan to and try to salvage the class. 

Doesn’t really have any offensive recruits this cycle and didn’t need a DC to get the #1 recruiting class of all time (most of which was on defensive side). 

3 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

EVERYONE WILL TEST THE PORTAL! - Paul Finebaum on Texas A&M 👀 | ESPN College Football

Sark and the staff better forget whatever unpleasant history they may or may not have with Evan Stewart. Someone associated with UT needs be in his ear every fucking day.

And if they want to reach out to Moose Muhammad as well, that wouldn't exactly break my heart either. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, campcrunk said:

Sark and the staff better forget whatever unpleasant history they may or may not have with Evan Stewart. Someone associated with UT needs be in his ear every fucking day.

And if they want to reach out to Moose Muhammad as well, that wouldn't exactly break my heart either. 

“Moose, at Texas you can wear sleeves in the shower if you want to”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3