Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

Just looked at Texags and gigem' board and didn't see a thread bout Achane.  Gigem' board did have a thread about Weigman may not play.

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Legit out, or fuck this season I’m draft ready out?  Because one is lol af. 

I'm surprised he hasn't checked out already.  

16 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Just looked at Texags and gigem' board and didn't see a thread bout Achane.  Gigem' board did have a thread about Weigman may not play.

I'm surprised he hasn't checked out already.  

Really? Must have gotten deleted. Please be true. 

There are many kinds of Flu’s. There was the Spanish Flu that killed an estimated 20M people worldwide. There was SARS and most recently Bird Flu that weren’t as deadly. 

Enter November 2022 and there is a new pandemic in the Brazos Valley.  To date, it has infected an entire football team and killed the hopes of their entire fan base. Will they call it the “Brazos Valley Flu” or the “College Station Crud”?  Nope.  I think the players at A&M have the “Jimbo Virus” and the only cure is to quit and portal. 

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Now that good ol’Billdo is telling them that Achane isn’t opting out, we know for sure he’s opting out. I’m betting he’s telling Fisher he’ll play against LSU if it is to become bowl eligible.

"Not enough time to sift through this one!"

raw

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Moss is still pretty good, but i dont know how they are going to spell him.

So Moss, who couldn’t displace a very disinterested LJ, is going to step in replace one of the top (and misused) backs in the SEC? 

Bigger question is going to be how many fumbles happen by poor exchanges and not having Achane back there to help sort things out presnap.

Two FR as the starters at RB and QB is going to be an absolute shitshow and one you combine with their shit oline I will be very surprised to see them score more than 2 TDs

• Hook 'Em 2