2020 Astros Season Thread

Jshep34

1 minute ago, Planet Houston said:

Oh look, negative fucking Nancy is back. I thought you had relegated yourself to the Cloak Room upon your triumphant return. Fuck. 

I’m not negative Nancy dude. I love so much about this team. Baseball is nerve racking and this series has been a straight up ass fucking of anything bad that could happen has. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

"That throw could have ended up anywhere."

I'm starting to hate Brian Anderson.

Since the game is over and we won, I'm happy to engage in criticism about the announcers. 

No matter what, these guys are light years better than the asshats at ESPN or FOX. I like Francoeur, he's fair-minded mostly. 

Since the game is over and we won, I'm happy to engage in criticism about the announcers. 
No matter what, these guys are light years better than the asshats at ESPN or FOX. I like Francoeur, he's fair-minded mostly. 
I think these dudes suck. They get a lot of shit wrong....like not knowing basic rules of mlb baseball

2 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Yeah, overall I've liked the TBS crews.  The pbp guy in our first round was better than this guy though.  Frenchy and Darling have both been pretty good.  I agree with you that they're better than just about all the fox and espn crews.