Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

Just now, HornsTX231994 said:

The guys that he wants to get in this class should know what he’s planning on doing unless he’s actually torn, which I don’t believe. 

Also this....

There is no doubt he's informed people that he's close with in 2022 class his plans. Just crossing some T's and dotting some i's kind of thing.

23 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Sounds like you’ve earned a cheat day, my friend! Congratulations on the result of the hard work and sacrifice. 

Oh, shit, this is Surly… fuck off, you fat piece of shit! 

Thank you and Fuck Off too!

That kind of cheat day would cause an epic "fall" off the wagon that I'm not man enough to counter.  For me, it's "Just Say No!"

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, HornsTX231994 said:

The guys that he wants to get in this class should know what he’s planning on doing unless he’s actually torn, which I don’t believe. 

a public commitment to 9.95ers isn't a necessary precondition to recruiting other guys

Edited by WBT

2 minutes ago, HornsTX231994 said:

Either but it seems the visits with Tech are to throw off the scent of tampering

Tampering by who?  There hasn't been one indication that Texas has done anything outside of the rules on this one.  If anything I expect the Tech visits are extending a courtesy to their program for their efforts.

1 minute ago, WBT said:

a public commitment to 9.95ers isn't a necessary precondition

1000%. You can tell which sites know what’s going on and the ones that are getting 2nd or 3rd hand info. The ones knowing what’s going on aren’t saying much, cause they’re respecting what’s been told to them and asked of them with that info. 

1 minute ago, nunna yo bizness said:

Tampering by who?  There hasn't been one indication that Texas has done anything outside of the rules on this one.  If anything I expect the Tech visits are extending a courtesy to their program for their efforts.

I mean Sark was in SLC literally right as the announcement was made about Ewers in the portal. I’m not saying that there was tampering but there’s always back-channeling done with stuff like this before it actually happens. 

1 minute ago, HornsTX231994 said:

I mean Sark was in SLC literally right as the announcement was made about Ewers in the portal. I’m not saying that there was tampering but there’s always back-channeling done with stuff like this before it actually happens. 

Can we please nip this discussion topic in the bud? The NCAA isn't going to do shit. Sark could have flown a banner over the The Big House during the tOSU game that read "Love you Quinn, UT playbook is being overnighted, can't wait to work with you next year! - Sark" and the NCAA still wouldn't do shit.

Point is, not worth discussing. Let's get back to what really matters, all varieties of chicken fried foods and roughnecks gorging themselves with it. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, HornsTX231994 said:

First of all, we have no idea what time he completed the process.  Only the time that Thamel heard about it and announced it.

Second, I don't think there are any restrictions about the player initiating contact, which was likely the case.

Sure feels like Tech is that dude at the party who accidentally ends up sitting next to a hot chick that's way out of his league.  They start talking, he makes her laugh a few times, and when she gets up to go to the bathroom he starts texting all his buddies to let them know that he's about to take home a ten.

Then he sees her in the other room making out with her boyfriend.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Soccer Dudes Dad said:

Damn, all this CFS talk on this thread has me fucked up to the nth degree. Three years ago, I decided to get healthy.  I've lost over 100 lbs.  Am pretty close to my playing weight and feel great.  BUT, now i want to drive all the way to Zapata Texas for the best Chicken Fried Steak on the planet:  The Paraiso special at El Paraiso.

A 20 oz CFS covered in gravy and cheddar cheese, coupled with two enchiladas (one cheese and one beef), french fries, refried beans, rice, guacolmole, AND a crispy beef taco.  4000 Calories of bliss and arterial clogging.

If you've never been/had one, make an excuse and head down to Zapata.  It's sooooo worth it.

I just had a heart attack reading about the Paraiso Special.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Can we please nip this discussion topic in the bud? The NCAA isn't going to do shit. Sark could have flown a banner over the The Big House during the tOSU game that read "Love you Quinn, UT playbook is being overnighted, can't wait to work with you next year! - Sark" and the NCAA still wouldn't do shit.

Point is, not worth discussing. Let's get back to what really matters, all varieties of chicken fried foods and roughnecks gorging themselves with it. 

Based on the information I received on this site, this would have been inexpensive and I am now disappointed that Surly didn't make this happen.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Sure feels like Tech is that dude at the party who accidentally ends up sitting next to a hot chick that's way out of his league.  They start talking, he makes her laugh a few times, and when she gets up to go to the bathroom he starts texting all his buddies to let them know that he's about to take home a ten.

Which one are you in this scenario?

24 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

So would he choose Texas before the visit? Or most likely after?

22 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

If QE wants to get guys in the class then he needs to decide soon. QE coming to Austin as a committed prospect generates more buzz than him coming as a uncommitted one. 

Gotta think it's either before or during the visit. I don't see it waiting until Monday.

26 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Yeah but the university revoked their credentials until he was let go....

Which is the real reason Taylor Hamm has a different vocation. If he were a Texas guy, he'd be employed by Orangebloods and still ruining things for us.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Jesus Christ, man. You had until she got up to go piss

56 minutes ago, Soccer Dudes Dad said:

Damn, all this CFS talk on this thread has me fucked up to the nth degree. Three years ago, I decided to get healthy.  I've lost over 100 lbs.  Am pretty close to my playing weight and feel great.  BUT, now i want to drive all the way to Zapata Texas for the best Chicken Fried Steak on the planet:  The Paraiso special at El Paraiso.

A 20 oz CFS covered in gravy and cheddar cheese, coupled with two enchiladas (one cheese and one beef), french fries, refried beans, rice, guacolmole, AND a crispy beef taco.  4000 Calories of bliss and arterial clogging.

If you've never been/had one, make an excuse and head down to Zapata.  It's sooooo worth it.

Oh bro, now you've got to go to The Steak House. The family that owns El Paraiso had a falling out so they split up. Just went last weekend and Paraiso is always empty while The Steak House is where it's at. Their fried mushrooms are amazing as well, the size of small oranges. 

9BAC0BDB-40A6-4EC5-AADC-F0AF9716C9EC.png

1 hour ago, Soccer Dudes Dad said:

Oh bro, now you've got to go to The Steak House in Zapata. The family that owns El Paraiso had a falling out so they split up. Just went last weekend and Paraiso is always empty while The Steak House is where it's at. Their fried mushrooms are amazing as well, the size of small oranges. 

Edited by LarTXHorn

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust