Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

6 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

I guess we know why you had a heart attack....In all seriousness, get well soon and stay off this board for a few days, for your health.

I hear you! This board not a great place for a weak heart right now. Crazy thing is I'm 6' 180 with low body fat. No way in hell I thought I'd ever have a heart attack.

Just now, The Beast said:

Henry’s in San Angelo has a fine CFS with yellow gravy. I highly recommend it.

Been there many a time.  My wife is from San Angelo.  Never could get into the yellow gravy or the cole slaw served with every dish at Henrys.  Loved Zentner's Daughter but alas, it is no longer.

• Hook 'Em 2

45 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I can't believe the parochialism of this place sometimes. Chicken fried steak has white gravy; country fried steak has brown gravy. And for some reason, about half the time country fried steak is an unacceptably soggy mess.

When I lived in Texas, I would hardly ever go to Texas Roadhouse. Now, it's a regular monthly event, because it's the only place in the Triangle to get an honest to God chicken fried steak.

The irony of this is that Roadhouse calls theirs country fried sirloin....

https://www.texasroadhouse.com/global-menu/country-dinners

Just now, Big_kat said:

Been there many a time.  My wife is from San Angelo.  Never could get into the yellow gravy or the cole slaw served with every dish at Henrys.  Loved Zentner's Daughter but alas, it is no longer.

It turned into a Italian restaurant I think. ZD had a really good KC steak. 

On 12/5/2021 at 7:18 PM, ultimaton said:

Fuck all this weed dealer, so-and-so's cousin shit, I just got done speaking directly with Quinn's parents. Here's what they had to say:

"Who are you? Put your pants back on and get the fuck out of our living room. We're calling the police! Curtis get the gun! Please leave!!!"

As a Quarterback it's imperative to make quick and accurate decisions. 

Exposure.     Texas >>>>>

NIL.     Texas >

Opportunity at a Championship  Texas>>>>>

Talent following him.   Texas >>>>>

Austin >>>>>

Wtf is there to think about? I keep seeing this Mahomes angle. That guy was going pro no matter where he was going. No QB coach ever in history teaches things that makes PM great (no look passes, throwing back to the middle of the field, obscure arm angles) the fact that the now OC was a GA when Mahomes was at Tech is a fucking laugher. He was 100% irrelevant to PM getting to the NFL. 

8 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Of fucking course it's OB that can't leave well enough alone.

Also I won’t get over Anwar saying Swoopes would start and then zero accountability for being wrong. “Sources close to the situation” shouldn’t be talking with these pretend journalists 

Edited by Pig Bellmont

2 minutes ago, NoName said:

so to be clear, he "wants to bring recruits with him" but isn't visiting or making a decision before the weekend?

talk about an opportunity missed.

The recruits that he wants to bring know that he will be here. This just builds momentum for the weekend, leading up to signing day.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Also I won’t get over Anwar saying Swoopes would start and then zero accountability for being wrong. “Sources close to the situation” shouldn’t be talking with these pretend journalists 

Anwar and Ketch are fucking mouth breathers who don't know fuck about shit. 

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I can't believe the parochialism of this place sometimes. Chicken fried steak has white gravy; country fried steak has brown gravy. And for some reason, about half the time country fried steak is an unacceptably soggy mess.

When I lived in Texas, I would hardly ever go to Texas Roadhouse. Now, it's a regular monthly event, because it's the only place in the Triangle to get an honest to God chicken fried steak.

Shady Grove (RIP) had Chicken Fried Steak with an option of hatch green chile and jack cheese. It was outstanding. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust