Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

51 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

I can understand why QE is having such a hard time making this decision.  I mean both programs are butterfaces right now  and we have given very little recently to give recruits the idea that things are turned around.  But surely he can see Texas has way more potential.  So lets put it in terms a teenage boy can understand.  Which butterface you gonna hit QE?

Tech?3E525326-56F9-42DA-8CC3-A93A88C20CDA.thumb.jpeg.78ee7aa480532d69a1681f9c64e326e2.jpeg

That's Kid Rock with tits.

5 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

OK, I have a lot of experience with these types of situations. I am battle hardened from the Urban wars. Do we have any flight data or drapery pics?

My suggestion is you read every word starting at page 78 to get caught up to speed. Lots of...developments. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

I have no clue.  This school just used them because they were cheap, I don’t think they ever came out and admitted they were soy Patties even. 

Yes they were fucking soy patties and always had something diamond hard in there that could chip a tooth. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bravo said:

Did any school actually have a good breakfast? A prison had a better breakfast than ours. 

Elementary school in Durango, Colorado had maple longjohns that I have been pining for ever since. The maple glazed donuts at NC Jelly Donuts are close but not quite.

Everything else they served was shit, though.

7 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Tech boosters.  Lots of money.  Nahlin described them as Tech's T. Boone Pickens, but more alive.

And also a lot more money than that idiot ever had. 

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust