Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

I was going to make a comment about the $25.00 lunch until I remembered my standard order at Chick Fila now costs like $18.00.   When inflation meets lowered dad bod expectations.  

This is funny because I just had this discussion with my wife about fast food costs.  My kid had 4 friends over this morning and she wanted to know if we should run up and get some fast food and feed them.  She thought Chick Fila would be about $5 a kid and I said more like $10 plus no matter what fast food you decide on.  I ended up going with the "send the kids back to their own houses for fucking lunch" decision.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SarkAfterDark said:

I did because that is exactly how most of you lame fucks act. The days of acting like this fanbase is some how better than others are out the fucking window.

Well we are better than others.  If you don't think we are, you can join a different one.  I know Aggy is always looking for t-shirt fans.  

2 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

This is funny because I just had this discussion with my wife about fast food costs.  My kid had 4 friends over this morning and she wanted to know if we should run up and get some fast food and feed them.  She thought Chick Fila would be about $5 a kid and I said more like $10 plus no matter what fast food you decide on.  I ended up going with the "send the kids back to their own houses for fucking lunch" decision.

Gotta get you that nugget tray. You can feed 10 kids for $35.

789985801_ScreenShot2021-12-07at3_31_53PM.thumb.png.ce4a19ba619785b09f8edd0e81141f54.png

• Hook 'Em 7

3 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

They used to get spaghetti or Ramen noodles at the Casa de CHIEF. Pizza, if they brought some of their own money.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Lmao at this shit. Longhorn Nation is exactly what people say we are. Man this is a new low.

3 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

I did because that is exactly how most of you lame fucks act. The days of acting like this fanbase is some how better than others are out the fucking window.

You care way too much what other people think about you and the group with which you self-identify. Unless you're a 12-year-old girl, if that's the case I apologize for judging you and you'll grow out of it eventually.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

I just hope the Ewer's make the decision soon. All the clowns covering this and throwing out salacious BS, talking to you Ketch and your comment of 1st round money, this is becoming a circus. Not blaming the Ewers family, it just is what it is. 

The way Ketchum worded that, it makes it sounds as if the school is involved and using it as enticement versus Quinn making these deals through his agent or whatever. What a perfect way to give a toothless NCAA a reason to be up our ass for the next 24 months. 

Just now, Vertigo said:

The way Ketchum worded that, it makes it sounds as if the school is involved and using it as enticement versus Quinn making these deals through his agent or whatever. What a perfect way to give a toothless NCAA a reason to be up our ass for the next 24 months. 

Its Ketch, that is what he does.

Just now, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Good to know.  So how do I avoid the 20 minute line at Chick Fila that seems to be there all day long?

Use the app, sir. Order ahead, let them know when you're there. You'll be in and out in about 5-7 minutes.

Also, every one I've been to has a crazy drive thru line but it moves fast as hell.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

And major lulz at the god complex from the Burnt Ends crowd. Sorry I don’t feel like paying Cade brewer to never break a tackle or for me to have dinner with a bunch of 18-22 year old men. Or for the whole damn team to go 5-7.

We're not paying to go to the dinner or the sweet Rtic cups, or even for Cade Brewer to not break a tackle. We're paying Cade Brewer and the others so that future, better, TE's know they can get paid by simply being a TE on the Texas roster going forward.  It's important to see the distinction; we're paying today for a better tomorrow.

• Hook 'Em 7

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust