Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

2 hours ago, hook me said:

Where does one go to bet on which poster has the commitment edit up first? I really feel like @texifornia is the odds on favorite but I'd take a heavy look at @Machinator making his grand return from the top ropes with this one.

If HayesFawcett drops the commitment edit, then @texifornia will be out of the running, since he certainly doesn't follow him on Twitter.

11 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

Orangebloods, y'all didn't see?

Just kidding.  A TTU person with both a personal and professional relationship with CC.  Neg me to Bolivia if this goes sideways but the intel is solid.

We don’t do negs. We fist asses here so willing to first your own ass?

• Haha 2

Just now, Huckleberry said:

"I wasn't contributing because I didn't know what it was, but now that you guys have been pestering people about it and explaining it I know what it is and will contribute. But your pestering didn't have anything to do with it even though it is literally the direct cause of my contribution."

I was kidding you fucking douche

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm not sure how many times I have to say this to people but banners aren't really that expensive...

We've got posters out here barely making (burnt) ends meet, too poor for three fitty, and you're out here boasting your BANNER money? If I had banner money, wouldn't work another day in my life. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

42 minutes ago, NoName said:

pretty overwhelmingly the % of folks who have not paid attention to NIL and not paid the very inexpensive $10 per month for Burnt Ends have some fucking terrible opinions about NIL and recruiting.

we have a poster here (who liked your post) with 25k posts on Surly come into the recruiting thread, post dumb shit that is ill informed, then is confused when people shit all over him.

just like everyone should look down on people who post here a LOT without being treefiddy, that's how i feel about people who make their way over in from the football board or elsewhere, ask dumb questions, make ill informed comments then get their feeling hurt when people tell them to join burnt ends.

i told him and i will tell you - join burnt ends you coward.

if you care about the Texas football team, it bringing in the best players and the team getting better you pay the money. if you can't afford it that's one thing. but as long as you have been around - here and the last place - i am going to go way out on a limb and say you absolutely can afford it - you just choose not to.

also, don't be a pussy and actually at @immamac if you are going to call him out by name.

The same poster who went out of his way to say the SEZ was a complete waste of money and an embarrassment. I'd forgotten about that until yesterday. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, JBJ said:

It is still baffling and strange to me how much these kids care about whether I like an IG photo.  I don't understand it, but it does matter to them,

4 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

You and your 128 rep points calling out  16,763 rep points?

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Rep points have value?

1 minute ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Only for studs like you. 

I get it now. Internet points make your penis bigger.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

You should learn to write better. Unfortunately you now have $3.50 less per month to pay for classes, but maybe someone will chip in.

I'll take style classes and you take comedy classes and everybody wins!

Edited by mwaadeeb

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust