Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

15 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I once got 3 days detention because we were having a competition to see who could throw their tray and land it on the stack of trays and make it stick from about 10 feet away.  Tough ask.  I overshot the target and hit a cafeteria lady in the head.  I realize that lack of accuracy disqualifies from being QB1 at UT.

I learned in middle school, that if you ate one of those large pickles and chugged 4 chocolate milks, you’ll throw up. Got me out tests more then once.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

My school had fried empanadas and chimichangas once or twice a week.  Loved the spicy Empanadas.

You weren't a real kid unless you smooshed french fries inside your fried burrito and then dunked it into a glass of coke-a-cola.  

Coke-a-cola? Where did you go to bay side high? All we got was milk 

28 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

You weren't a real kid unless you smooshed french fries inside your fried burrito and then dunked it into a glass of coke-a-cola.  

I’ll direct you to https://www.manvsfries.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAqbyNBhC2ARIsALDwAsC4qbtotoe8GHIImyH8sPooTXzzeNrKIVswVeoE_tOP0IEG5zLNXfsaAkJPEALw_wcB

and draw your attention to the NorCal and socal burritos

NorCalBurrito.jpg

IMG_7589.jpg

I’m sure they sell soft drinks for your dunking sauce

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

While we’re on junior high school lunch talk, we had the worst hamburgers of all time.  They were really cheap soy Pattie’s or something, they tasted like crap and you couldn’t make it thru eating one without getting a couple hard balls of grossness that could break a tooth.  

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’ll direct you to https://www.manvsfries.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAqbyNBhC2ARIsALDwAsC4qbtotoe8GHIImyH8sPooTXzzeNrKIVswVeoE_tOP0IEG5zLNXfsaAkJPEALw_wcB

and draw your attention to the NorCal and socal burritos

Oh geez I need to find this place  in Austin!

Del Taco made a short appearance in Central Texas, with one just a couple miles from my home.

They had burritos with the french fries inside.  It was the best place to go at 2:30AM.

image.thumb.png.2c3fd0cb7ddb9804b26215bab0716e23.png

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

While we’re on junior high school lunch talk, we had the worst hamburgers of all time.  They were really cheap soy Pattie’s or something, they tasted like crap and you couldn’t make it thru eating one without getting a couple hard balls of grossness that could break a tooth.  

Do they still use soy patties? I remember those too, just the worst. They said it was healthier. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Do they still use soy patties? I remember those too, just the worst. They said it was healthier. 

I have no clue.  This school just used them because they were cheap, I don’t think they ever came out and admitted they were soy Patties even. 

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

I have no clue.  This school just used them because they were cheap, I don’t think they ever came out and admitted they were soy Patties even. 

Cock suckers knew what they were and tried to sell the health kick on us. That's the whole reason I eat like shit to this day. Got tired of the system taking advantage of us so I protest with shit food now. 

11 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

Oh geez I need to find this place  in Austin!

Del Taco made a short appearance in Central Texas, with one just a couple miles from my home.

They had burritos with the french fries inside.  It was the best place to go at 2:30AM.

image.thumb.png.2c3fd0cb7ddb9804b26215bab0716e23.png

Jack in the Crack just bought Del Taco. 

Maybe they'll make a comeback. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Tech posters are saying McGuire is going in-home tomorrow 

Yeah earlier today one of the Tech 9.95ers posted that they were trying to schedule an in-home visit. I don’t think it should make any of us more concerned than we already were.

33 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

The guy googled “school cafeteria pizza” and picked one of the photos. I’m disappointed he didn’t choose this nice lady, with her her enormous tray of yeasty, cheesy goodness. image.thumb.jpeg.e1babb88fde66929b0c7853d97a27f75.jpeg

Holy shit, I just had a flashback. I remember this shitty pizza. 

I can understand why QE is having such a hard time making this decision.  I mean both programs are butterfaces right now  and we have given very little recently to give recruits the idea that things are turned around.  But surely he can see Texas has way more potential.  So lets put it in terms a teenage boy can understand.  Which butterface you gonna hit QE?

Tech?3E525326-56F9-42DA-8CC3-A93A88C20CDA.thumb.jpeg.78ee7aa480532d69a1681f9c64e326e2.jpeg

Or Texas?

BF87E1F9-C8E3-4018-9971-CD8DE420943D.thumb.jpeg.1bfba1da16e9d1c0f5e0f340061e2e18.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

What a tremendously nutless reaction. Another coach going to visit him to recruit him is enough to scare you into posting that?  

Why would he wait to commit? Let’s see your mental gymnastics you big, tough bad ass! A transcendent QB who was already committed to us once didn’t immediately pick us to help with recruiting and you think Tech keeping us from closing is ok? That’s one way to view it I reckon. 

34 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Damn I had shut this memory out of my mind. Thanks for the reminder. 

10 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

I can understand why QE is having such a hard time making this decision.  I mean both programs are butterfaces right now  and we have given very little recently to give recruits the idea that things are turned around.  But surely he can see Texas has way more potential.  So lets put it in terms a teenage boy can understand.  Which butterface you gonna hit QE?

Tech?3E525326-56F9-42DA-8CC3-A93A88C20CDA.thumb.jpeg.78ee7aa480532d69a1681f9c64e326e2.jpeg

Or Texas?

BF87E1F9-C8E3-4018-9971-CD8DE420943D.thumb.jpeg.1bfba1da16e9d1c0f5e0f340061e2e18.jpeg

Thanks for that.  Just a bout choked.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Or Texas?

Dear God. Those gargoyles need to go back to the top of whatever crumbling, boarded up castles they fell off of. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SarksJuggs said:

Need Ewers to just announce already so I can resume with my life

once he commits, you will be glued here waiting for the rest of the class he brings in to commit. just lay back, relax, and enjoy it.

I'm an old, we didn't get breakfast at school when I was in elementary. Dad used to give us chocolate milk and a hostess cupcake/ding dong/donuts.....

7 minutes ago, Dr.Dre said:

Thanks for that.  Just a bout choked.

19 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Or Texas?

Geddy Lee went to Tech? 

• Haha 3

When I was in college, Grandy's was doing all you can chicken fried steak, plus sides.  My group of friends would go and compete to see who could eat the most.  The first plate was amazing.  The second started great, ended up just OK.  The third plate started OK, but after a bit you just started to feel gross... and I wondered why I would do this to myself... again. 

And then we were back in a couple weeks to do it all over again. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Or Texas?

Keeping this on school lunch topic, I'd brown bag both of them.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, tejas60 said:

once he commits, you will be glued here waiting for the rest of the class he brings in to commit. just lay back, relax, and enjoy it.

I'm an old, we didn't get breakfast at school when I was in elementary. Dad used to give us chocolate milk and a hostess cupcake/ding dong/donuts.....

Are you related to Clayton Williams?

• Haha 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust