Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

Translation pls

I think we are meant to infer that they pulled in their visit because they have closure on a major selling point that a WR would care about. You know, something like “we have a kid with generational arm talent and a bitching hair cut joining the program”.

You wouldn’t meet sooner with him if that selling point were still hanging in the balance. Or that’s what I think we’re supposed to piece together.

Just now, RichUT said:

I think we are meant to infer that they pulled in their visit because they have closure on a major selling point that a WR would care about. You know, something like “we have a kid with generational arm talent and a bitching hair cut joining the program”.

You wouldn’t meet sooner with him if that selling point were still hanging in the balance. Or that’s what I think we’re to piece together.

That's what I was guessing but if mcguire is getting an in home tomorrow I wouldn't have expected an announcement before that.

4 minutes ago, fatheryeet said:

🦑🐙👨🏻‍🌾🍆🐑🤳🏼😳📱🤘🏾💰🥞👨🏻‍🌾😂😳😡👿🔮🤘👱🏻🖕🏻🐸🥾🪳🪳👱🏻🤝🏼👨🏽🤫🤘🏻💰💰💰🏇🏼😰🛫🛬👱🏻🏠🙅🏼🐙🦑

Fuck I think I can almost understand  that…. The UM coaching search fucked me up…..

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, fatheryeet said:

Hieroglyphics, eat yo heart out

Just now, Jabberwocky said:

Except Xavion Brice is a DB, not a WR.

I think it means that there will be something noteworthy happening on Thursday, and maybe Burton replied to Nahlin's post meaning that Quinn related stuff is going down on Thursday. 

If I interpret it correctly.

I thought Sark and Co liked him as a db but he wants to play WR 

Except Xavion Brice is a DB, not a WR.
I think it means that there will be something noteworthy happening on Thursday, and maybe Burton replied to Nahlin's post meaning that Quinn related stuff is going down on Thursday. 
If I interpret it correctly.

I haven’t followed his recruitment closely, but looks like he’s an Athlete that can project to either side of the ball. Rivals actually lists him as a WR:

https://247sports.com/player/xavion-brice-46098247/

Pulling in the visit because they have something planned for Thursday is also possible. That said, it would be pretty unprecedented to have any sort of press conference or event related to a player transferring in.
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, fatheryeet said:

Rap game Larry ?

Edited by TexasGolf
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, fatheryeet said:

Bravo dude, you really thought this out. It's definitely readable, and accurate.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 1

I think the simplest explanation is that Bobby is old, bad at internet, still feeling the effects of COVID, and accidentally clicked on quote instead of just hitting reply with Gerry’s update. 

I don’t think XB’s visit has anything to do with QE. 

Edited by Hiphopopotamos
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TXRed said:

Maybe it just means that Sark got Quinn to schedule a visit to Austin on Thursday. 

From Texas  \m/ and the three bags to the end: 

Texas offered more money, so Quinn had to think about it, hard, on the flight back from Lubbock. He went home and has shut off communication.

CHIEF

1 hour ago, RabidM said:

When I was in college, Grandy's was doing all you can chicken fried steak, plus sides.  My group of friends would go and compete to see who could eat the most.  The first plate was amazing.  The second started great, ended up just OK.  The third plate started OK, but after a bit you just started to feel gross... and I wondered why I would do this to myself... again. 

And then we were back in a couple weeks to do it all over again. 

One of my best friends in high school worked at Grandys. He would have a styrofoam box stuffed as full as you could get it with chicken fried steak after work. We ate until we were sick. I can still feel the heartburn. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, jinx said:

One of my best friends in high school worked at Grandys. He would have a styrofoam box stuffed as full as you could get it with chicken fried steak after work. We ate until we were sick. I can still feel the heartburn. 

Same, but my buddy would cook up all of the thawed gizzards at closing time, usually three or four pounds, and stuff two of their biggest boxes with gizzards and gravy. Would feed six college kids easily.

CHIEF

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust