Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

Just now, Dahobbs said:

Good on you, I apologize for saying you wouldn't own up. My bad. 

Weak sauce my friend. You said another poster was being obtuse for challenging the existence of a Molotov cocktail, but obviously you didn't mean to suggest that there actually was one. 🙄

no he said" where is the fire".  the item appeared to be on fire.  I never said it was a molotov cocktail. your reading comprehension is poor. 

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

no he said" where is the fire".  the item appeared to be on fire.  I never said it was a molotov cocktail. your reading comprehension is poor. 

Watch the video posted above. Timestamp is 3:59:00. It's clearly not on fire.

You sure do enjoy working hard to justify the murder of protesters who have different political views from you.

18 minutes ago, Captainant said:

So you won't believe that there wasn't a molotov there because I can't disprove a molotov was there? Or are you just defending the conspiracy theory because it's fun to shitpost?

If it's the latter, surly on brother. If it's the former, you should dial back your intake of "alternative facts"

Are you fucking obtuse?  I was agreeing with you dipshit. 

Just now, Captainant said:

Watch the video posted above. Timestamp is 3:59:00. It's clearly not on fire.

You sure do enjoy working hard to justify the murder of protesters who have different political views from you.

dude are you a dumbass?  you said where is the fire in the screenshot.  the item looked to be on fire and based on the video I saw yesterday it matched up somewhat .  I never said or even came close to saying the item was a molotov cocktail.  It was obviously not  even from the video but it did look like an item on fire. why don't you let dahobbs reply since he is the one saying I said it was a molotov cocktail.  I agree they both were manipulated.

I don't give shit what happens to rambo boy.

15 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

7 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

dude are you a dumbass?  you said where is the fire in the screenshot.  the item looked to be on fire and based on the video I saw yesterday it matched up somewhat .  I never said or even came close to saying the item was a molotov cocktail.  It was obviously not  even from the video but it did look like an item on fire. why don't you let dahobbs reply since he is the one saying I said it was a molotov cocktail.  I agree they both were manipulated.

I don't give shit what happens to rambo boy.

You should probably look up the definition of obtuse. Hint: see you. 

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

You should probably look up the definition of obtuse. Hint: see you. 

you still haven't responded to me saying it was a molotov cocktail and i never said anything about the guy be able to claim self defense due to whatever the fuck the guy was throwing at him.

47 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

CLEARLY an empty plastic bag. The whole moltov thing has been ridiculous from the get go. This was a scared pussy little kid that illegally brought a loaded gun to something he was not at all ready for and it cost two people their lives, at best. At worst this was opportunistic premeditated MURDER.

I'm pretty sure it also cost a guy his arm, at least based on the photos I saw.

I hope the families of his victims absolutely wreck that kid's family financially.  I still don't get how the fuck his parents let him have that rifle and take it across state lines.  

In a news conference following the shooting, Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth said he had received requests from community members to deputize citizens to aid police in responding to the protests. 

"What happened last night [...] was probably the perfect reason why I wouldn't," Beth said. "Once I deputize somebody they fall under the Constitution of the state of Wisconsin."

The sheriff said deputizing citizens would be a liability to him, the county and the state. 

"A group wanted me to deputize people that were carrying guns, this person was carrying a gun," Beth said, referring to the suspect arrested for the shooting. 

"He could have been part of it."

spacer.png

In a statement, Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul condemned the violence.

.....He said the community deserved a chance to heal and called for "heavily armed vigilantes, arsonists, and other opportunists" who came to Kenosha to "spur chaos" to leave. 

"If those engaging in violence and destruction of property believe they are furthering some broader goal, they are wrong," Kaul said.

Good going AG, you've just ensured that the militias will come in even stronger numbers.

is ... uh.... literally asking to be shot at a legal defense?

video is here.  shot guy is in the red shirt.  the bag that he threw appears to be a plastic bag holding a water bottle.  the green shirt guy resembles the shooter - but isnt actual shooter (doesnt carry his backpack/first aid kit thing)

Who really cares about the "state line" piece of this?

Is it illegal for me to drive to another state with my guns in the car to go hunting?

17 year old was arrested and charged.  Its up to the courts now.  How this is a "what side are you on!" issue is flat ass ridiculous.

• Like 1

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/7kpj4b/alleged-kenosha-killer-loved-cops-guns-trump-and-triggering-the-libs-classmates-say

Kyle Rittenhouse loved cops, guns, President Trump, and “triggering the libs,” according to some of his former classmates at Lakes Community High School in Lake County, Illinois. His clothes were often branded with pro-police slogans, and he carried a Blue Lives Matter phone case, one student said.

Some of his classmates joked that he’d be a mass shooter one day.

. “Like one of those kids that liked ‘triggering libtards.’”

Reads like a TigerDroppings poster.

For anyone that comes in late - we have already sleuthed and confirmed no moltov cocktail. (it did look like it initially I must admit because of the lighting) It also wasn't an empty plastic bag, because...have you ever tried throwing a plastic bag more than 4 feet? But who cares at that point it wasn't a weapon.

There is another video out there that indicates there were shots coming from a different angle towards the charged shooter prior to the 5'3 guy getting shot, but ill reserve judgement on that until it's confirmed or disputed because the video quality sucks.

I also really don't like the idea of people coming from out of town to protect other's property without express permission and/or requests. That should be the job of local law enforcement, state and/or federal law enforcement if needed, and as a last resort, property owners.  If people's shit is getting destroyed by opportunistic asshats, maybe that will change people's decisions at the ballot box when businesses don't open back up and the magical job trees stops bearing fruit. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

For anyone that comes in late - we have already sleuthed and confirmed no moltov cocktail. (it did look like it initially I must admit because of the lighting) It also wasn't an empty plastic bag, because...have you ever tried throwing a plastic bag more than 4 feet? But who cares at that point it wasn't a weapon.

There is another video out there that indicates there were shots coming from a different angle towards the charged shooter prior to the 5'3 guy getting shot, but ill reserve judgement on that until it's confirmed or disputed because the video quality sucks.

there was a shot sound coincided with this muzzle flash.  before the short guy got shot

https://www.nytimes.com./2020/08/27/us/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-video.html

26vid-kenosha-muzzle3-superJumbo.jpg?qua

21 minutes ago, huge said:

Who really cares about the "state line" piece of this?

Is it illegal for me to drive to another state with my guns in the car to go hunting?

17 year old was arrested and charged.  Its up to the courts now.  How this is a "what side are you on!" issue is flat ass ridiculous.

Legally, it takes a state crime and turns it into a federal crime when he takes a firearm across state lines and breaks the laws of either state in doing so.

If you took your guns from one state to go hunt protesters in another state, that's similarly a federal crime.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Captainant said:

Legally, it takes a state crime and turns it into a federal crime when he takes a firearm across state lines and breaks the laws of either state in doing so.

If you took your guns from one state to go hunt protesters in another state, that's similarly a federal crime.

the internet tells me federal prison is less dangerous and violent than state prison, so he's got that going for him, which is nice.

7 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Super.  But murder is murder and he was charged.  

The fact that he is 17 is the sad thing here.  His life is ruined and likely over and it didn't have to be.  Just like so many others in this shitstorm.

Just now, huge said:

Also this "info on those shot" shit is just gossipy noise.

There are no winners here.  Only losers.

It appears that all 3 shot had felony records.  How many more in the crowd were also convicts?   (I wonder how many of the rioters, if any, were early released for a 'We don't want to spread Covid' excuse?)  I keep reading how it is ridiculous that a stupid 17-y.o. being chased by rioters might feel threatened ("The guy he shot was only 5'3"!")   Seems like being chased by ex-cons might be a bit threatening.  He wouldn't know their background, but unsavory characters often give off a vibe. 

Plus we have a history of these types of riots going after people that somehow tick them off, several put in hospitals, stabbed, kicked in the head, beat the crap out of, etc.  And there's the black Trump supporter assassinated in front of his Milwaukee business a few weeks ago.  Did the NBA ever protest his death?

https://www.fox23.com/news/trending/milwaukee-police-search-killer-motive-slaying-well-known-black-trump-supporter/T3MEKCYZSNEZRKQJWDPXLHR6I4/

Milwaukee police search for killer – and motive – in slaying of well-known Black Trump supporter       Motive unknown!

And today in DC a peaceful protest with totally peaceful intentions has set up a guillotine in front of Jeff Bezos house.  But it's only about seeking racial equality and racial justice, right?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, clapclapclap said:

It appears that all 3 shot had felony records.  How many more in the crowd were also convicts?   (I wonder how many of the rioters, if any, were early released for a 'We don't want to spread Covid' excuse?)  I keep reading how it is ridiculous that a stupid 17-y.o. being chased by rioters might feel threatened ("The guy he shot was only 5'3"!")   Seems like being chased by ex-cons might be a bit threatening.  He wouldn't know their background, but unsavory characters often give off a vibe. 

Plus we have a history of these types of riots going after people that somehow tick them off, several put in hospitals, stabbed, kicked in the head, beat the crap out of, etc.  And there's the black Trump supporter assassinated in front of his Milwaukee business a few weeks ago.  Did the NBA ever protest his death?

https://www.fox23.com/news/trending/milwaukee-police-search-killer-motive-slaying-well-known-black-trump-supporter/T3MEKCYZSNEZRKQJWDPXLHR6I4/

Milwaukee police search for killer – and motive – in slaying of well-known Black Trump supporter       Motive unknown!

And today in DC a peaceful protest with totally peaceful intentions has set up a guillotine in front of Jeff Bezos house.  But it's only about seeking racial equality and racial justice, right?

oh, go have some cake

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

the black Trump supporter didn't get shot by a cop

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Did you read what they were protesting and why?  It’s not clear why you mentioned racial equality and justice in this post. 

• Hook 'Em 5

33 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

That's not a guillotine.  That's a large cigar cutter.  just ask bubba wallace

• Hook 'Em 2

48 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

The Paris Commune never really died with Robespierre, which is unfortunate.

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Did you read what they were protesting and why?  It’s not clear why you mentioned racial equality and justice in this post. 

No no no, all protests are connected to BLM, especially the violent protests. And if BLM doesn't stop all violent protests, then its cause is without merit. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

If this is one of the dudes who got shot, he asked for it. He got it. He kind of deserved it. 

ask and you shall receive.  napoleon complex on display. totally shocked the dude is a sex offender.  why aren't black guys near him pummeling him for what he is saying?

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

About the only indisputable truth around here.

A bunch of people foolishly went looking for trouble, and found it.

Yup.

Took a look at Garret and red light runner in ATX and said, "Hold my beer!"