Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

Yes it would. It was in DT for well over a year with no problem until you CR fucks came over there and hijacked the thread until you succeeded in having it moved. 

What else is there to discuss at this point other than policy and political spin?  It's not like it's a developing story anymore.

matthew-broderick-its-over-go-home.gif

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Happened on an open forum (MNLonghorn) and happened in messages ( @immortal13).  It's the new thing.  Need screenshots?

No.  I couldn't find a post that indicated that someone had actually implied that.  I figured you were just making more shit up.  I didn't have to scroll too far to find the proof you called me  a Natzi.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, immamac said:

Can you guys just fucking talk about kenosha or is this just a fucking shit fest from now on?

lmao any topic that's remotely able to be politicized is getting politicized. It really got bad with COVID, and now it's continuing to decline. Shit the mass casualty thread in DT already has claims of MeDiA bIaS from the usual suspects and babyaga posting far-right propaganda to stir up culture war grievances. I'm sure blacklab will be along soon to ban anyone who actually speaks to the politics that are the basis of grievances that immortal/sack/wws fill those threads with.

Haven't you been paying attention to DT? This is how pretty much every thread goes now. 

Edited by Captainant
Unfairly included hate in listing shitheels
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

lmao any topic that's remotely able to be politicized is getting politicized. It really got bad with COVID, and now it's continuing to decline. Shit the mass casualty thread in DT already has claims of MeDiA bIaS from the usual suspects and babyaga posting far-right propaganda to stir up culture war grievances. I'm sure blacklab will be along soon to ban anyone who actually speaks to the politics that are the basis of grievances that immortal/hate/sack/wws fill those threads with.

Haven't you been paying attention to DT? This is how pretty much every thread goes now. 

Bring back the [SERIOUS] tag! /SPII

5 minutes ago, Captainant said:

lmao any topic that's remotely able to be politicized is getting politicized. It really got bad with COVID, and now it's continuing to decline. Shit the mass casualty thread in DT already has claims of MeDiA bIaS from the usual suspects and babyaga posting far-right propaganda to stir up culture war grievances. I'm sure blacklab will be along soon to ban anyone who actually speaks to the politics that are the basis of grievances that immortal/hate/sack/wws fill those threads with.

no, I don't read these threads because they aren't at all relevant to my daily life, but when I get 20+ reports within 2 pages of a thread I go back and read the last 5 pages or so to see what the fuck is going on and sometimes comment. This is a trash thread, but I knew that and so does everyone that clicks on it. Then they just throw more garbage on the pile. 

2 hours ago, immamac said:

I think this is an astonishingly terrible take. 

This is all stupid from all angles. Everyone out doing shit like this is looking to start shit. The problem is everyone wants to start shit and are within their rights to start shit. 

The actual things people are protesting aren't FAAFO events and thats why it sparks outrage, but these people are all Fucking around and finding out.

There were many very peaceful demonstrations where people were quietly and powerfully demonstrating "I can't breath" etc. You don't need to shout and get in peoples faces and inconvenience a whole city with a "look at me I am outraged" rally, but that's totally within peoples rights to do. 

The issue you should have with this is that everyone is a fucking jackass who thinks they are the next MLK or something, all these people are fucking losers who are LARPING with and without guns.

What a bunch of fucking gibberish. Are you ok? 

1 minute ago, DDD Dad said:

Bring back the [SERIOUS] tag! /SPII

honestly even just in this thread, it would make a big difference if people were required to actually post a supporting link to their claim. If you're mad that someone called you a nazi, fucking link to the post where it happened so it's more than "people are saying!!", or if you're mad that some media outlet is unfairly reporting, actually link to the thing that made you mad (or the article you read it from) so we can all be on the same page and judge the info ourselves, rather than relying on immortal or babyaga's academic rigor. 

Or shit even last night, the vanity fair article on the proud boys, white nationalism, and minority participation in hate groups was directly relevant to this thread and discussion - but rather than disagree with the article's content, the conservatives/trumpers in the thread just disagreed with the title and started shitposting about that instead.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

38 minutes ago, immamac said:

what the fuck is wrong with all of you. Just talk about the fucking case or not. If you have some beef with posters just go to a part of the board where you can go talk shit to eachother. 

What’s wrong is the other guy is always trolling. I’m just righteously indignant. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

no, I don't read these threads because they aren't at all relevant to my daily life, but when I get 20+ reports within 2 pages of a thread I go back and read the last 5 pages or so to see what the fuck is going on and sometimes comment. This is a trash thread, but I knew that and so does everyone that clicks on it. Then they just throw more garbage on the pile. 

I don't think you gain much credibility when you (a) post on the thread in a somewhat insulting manner and (b) complain about the quality of posts on the thread.

Beyond that, I thought the theory was that CR was a cesspool, with fewer restrictions, and distinct from DT, which in and of itself is a cesspool.  Are we entering a new era of surly?  Do we need new guidelines?  I eagerly await them being nailed to the front door.

If you guys just want this to be your hangout for talking about this kind of shit then I'll just fucking kill these boards. Just because Texas sucks at football and this is mainly a football site doesn't mean you have to ruin every other part of the site for people. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Captainant said:

honestly even just in this thread, it would make a big difference if people were required to actually post a supporting link to their claim. If you're mad that someone called you a nazi, fucking link to the post where it happened so it's more than "people are saying!!", or if you're mad that some media outlet is unfairly reporting, actually link to the thing that made you mad (or the article you read it from) so we can all be on the same page and judge the info ourselves, rather than relying on immortal or babyaga's academic rigor. 

Or shit even last night, the vanity fair article on the proud boys, white nationalism, and minority participation in hate groups was directly relevant to this thread and discussion - but rather than disagree with the article's content, the conservatives/trumpers in the thread just disagreed with the title and started shitposting about that instead.

Here you go. 

43 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Sorry, that was your authoritarian buddy @immortal13, you Nazis all look alike to me.  We already went through this.  To argue that the indictment itself was bad is just beyond stupid.

And here is the post where JJ makes up the idea that posters here support "carte blanch" killing of anyone they want. And for the record, I have 4 posts in the "Mass casualty" thread.  Two are jokes, one is a post with a grown up and hot Rebecca Black, and the other is asking for who the girl is in the gif that Nicole posted on behalf of my penis.  Zero politcal posts. 

"

LMAO.  Just because someone is legally carrying doesn't mean they have carte blanche to shoot whoever they want.  It was a reasonable indictment, and the case played out according to the law.

By the way, your zeal over the death of a pedophile is pathetic.  You are quite literally crowing about the extrajudicial execution of someone who served their time for their crimes.  Your behavior is disgusting, but it doesn't surprise me that a dim bulb such as yourself is getting a gun boner over someone finishing what you think the courts failed to do.  The fact that you don't understand the trickle down nature of pedophilia nor care about the horrific abuse Rosenbaum himself endured just cements my opinion of you -- you're a dull blowhard with zero empathy who gets off on guns and murder."

1 hour ago, Hate said:

What should change is your use of actual facts to form your opinion.  He didn't travel hundreds of miles.  He did not feel "threatened" as you say, he was being attacked.  I don't want to live in the wild wold west either.  I would much prefer that guns be used for hunting animals and only that.  Unfortunately, there are way too many turds in the world and always have been. 

I'm sorry I messed up that facts. I agree with everything you said. I would also prefer that guns be used for hunting animals and only that. This is the common ground I'm getting at. Why can't we work towards that? I don't want to live in the wild west. Where people feel the need to carry guns around. You say the world has always been a bad place, that's life. You're saying we should all just live with this reality we live in. People carrying guns, people fighting each other, and people getting shot. that IS the wild wild west. 

The view that "bad people should stop doing bad shit" is not a solution. Human have been fighting and killing each other since the stone age. My issue is this. I think it is fundamentally insane that people think we will solve the human condition (aka bad man stop being bad man) before solving the gun problem. 

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

If you guys just want this to be your hangout for talking about this kind of shit then I'll just fucking kill these boards. Just because Texas sucks at football and this is mainly a football site doesn't mean you have to ruin every other part of the site for people. 

What are you on about?  This is not a particularly unusual CR thread.  What exactly do you want from people here?  Be specific.  Rules and shit.  Personal insults?  Touchy topics?  What is being ruined?

I mean, CR is EXACTLY the spot where we are supposed to "talk about this kind of shit" (i.e., political and/or inflammatory).  Am I wrong?

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

What are you on about?  This is not a particularly unusual CR thread.  What exactly do you want from people here?  Be specific.  Rules and shit.  Personal insults?  Touchy topics?  What is being ruined?

I mean, CR is EXACTLY the spot where we are supposed to "talk about this kind of shit" (i.e., political and/or inflammatory).  Am I wrong?

not wrong the big lebowski GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Hate said:

And here is the post where JJ makes up the idea that posters here support "carte blanch" killing of anyone they want. And for the record, I have 4 posts in the "Mass casualty" thread.  Two are jokes, one is a post with a grown up and hot Rebecca Black, and the other is asking for who the girl is in the gif that Nicole posted on behalf of my penis.  Zero politcal posts. 

You'll notice that I didn't call you out specifically, and my reference to "hate groups" was to proud boys, white supremacists, etc - not Hate (the poster) groups. Your sensitivity is noted.

Give me a fucking break if you don't think that thread is already sliding down into another DT special. The second the driver was announced to be black, you had sack and harrisonberg and the usual suspects posting "the media isn't talking about it no mo!!!" which is an outright lie.

It's funny that imma and blacklab let this shit fester for literal years and now they're upset that they have an unruly board full of asshats that are incapable of making a cogent argument that's supported by facts and not propaganda. Yall want a board of thoughtful posts? Fucking require it, and be consistent with enforcing it. Don't let it turn into a dumpster fire before you take notice. That sort of shit is how you end up losing to Kansas twice in five years. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, Captainant said:

You'll notice that I didn't call you out specifically, and my reference to "hate groups" was to proud boys, white supremacists, etc - not Hate (the poster) groups. Your sensitivity is noted.

Give me a fucking break if you don't think that thread is already sliding down into another DT special. The second the driver was announced to be black, you had sack and harrisonberg and the usual suspects posting "the media isn't talking about it no mo!!!" which is an outright lie.

It's funny that imma and blacklab let this shit fester for literal years and now they're upset that they have an unruly board full of asshats that are incapable of making a cogent argument that's supported by facts and not propaganda. Yall want a board of thoughtful posts? Fucking require it, and be consistent with enforcing it. Don't let it turn into a dumpster fire before you take notice. That sort of shit is how you end up losing to Kansas twice in five years. 

44 minutes ago, Captainant said:

You did call me out specifically in regards to the post I referenced in my quote.  I rarely post "team" bullshit but I will call out hypocrisy when I see it.  And I will respond when another posters makes bullshit up and claims it as fact. 

And I also didn't realize this "Kenosha" thread had been moved to CloakRoom.  Now I understand all of the dipshittery that has occurred over the last couple of pages. My last post on the topic is this:

KR should not have been there and he should not have been there with an weapon.  This is something I have been absolutely crystal clear about.

He defended himself against people attacking him and was within his rights to do so. 

JJ makes stuff up repeatedly and then calls people a Nazi when he gets called out on it.

Edit: and OU sucks.  I forgot that momentarily.

Edited by Hate
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Well, I vote that guns only be used for hunting animals that people are going to eat.

The whole "I'm okay with guns as long as they are for killing animals" kind of rubs me the wrong way, because animals just do what they do and don't go out of their way to be assholes, like humans. 

Yeah, maybe I should have been more specific. I’ve never been much of a fan of trophy hunting. I’m not going to protest it or end a friendship over it, but I’m more of a fan of eating what you hunt.
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I'm really confused about the mods getting mad about political shittalking in CR. Isn't the whole point to keep the shittalking here and away from the other boards?

It's more of just the over-the-top poo flinging that is worse than the general flinging that goes on in these threads.

If Rittenhouse didn't bring an AR-15 to the protest, he wouldn't have to live the rest of his life with the fact that he killed 2 people. Strapping a weapon invites fear. And how strangers react to their own fear is a complete unknown.  Going with the assumption that Rittenhouse is a "good kid", then he will probably be dealing with PTSD for the rest of his life. Why even put yourself in that situation? 

Is it a good thing if someone open carries a handgun into a bar/restaurant, which triggers someone with mental health issues to aggressively approach said gun owner, and the gun owner kills in self defense? Neither party wins in that situation.  Does it benefit society? Does it make us safer?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

If Rittenhouse didn't bring an AR-15 to the protest, he wouldn't have to live the rest of his life with the fact that he killed 2 people. Strapping a weapon invites fear. And how strangers react to their own fear is a complete unknown.  Going with the assumption that Rittenhouse is a "good kid", then he will probably be dealing with PTSD for the rest of his life. Why even put yourself in that situation? 

Is it a good thing if someone open carries a handgun into a bar/restaurant, which triggers someone with mental health issues to aggressively approach said gun owner, and the gun owner kills in self defense? Neither party wins in that situation.  Does it benefit society? Does it make us safer?

So you want a heckler’s veto for the mentally unstable?

Do any of you look at data?  Is there any evidence open carry makes the jurisdictions they have it less safe than before they had it?  Or less safe than other jurisdictions?

I rarely carry outside of a pistol I keep in my console safe these days.  I’d conceal carry if I felt the need.  Only time I’d open carry is when I’m hunting and just too lazy to take off my pistol before heading to town.  Or like yesterday when hiking in Big Bend NP or today hiking in Big Bend Ranch SP, I had my 5-7 on my shoulder harness and it was warm enough where I didn’t wear a jacket. 

19 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

In regard to Joseph Rosenbaum, little boys' buttholes are safer

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Do any of you look at data?  Is there any evidence open carry makes the jurisdictions they have it less safe than before they had it?  Or less safe than other jurisdictions?

I rarely carry outside of a pistol I keep in my console safe these days.  I’d conceal carry if I felt the need.  Only time I’d open carry is when I’m hunting and just too lazy to take off my pistol before heading to town.  Or like yesterday when hiking in Big Bend NP or today hiking in Big Bend Ranch SP, I had my 5-7 on my shoulder harness and it was warm enough where I didn’t wear a jacket. 

Why don't you open carry in regular public places? 

3 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Why don't you open carry in regular public places? 

Don’t feel the need to. But if I was in a place like Kenosha on august 25 of last year with all those leftist domestic terrorists running around attacking innocent people like Kyle Rittenhouse I might have felt different.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Don’t feel the need to. But if I was in a place like Kenosha on august 25 of last year with all those leftist domestic terrorists running around attacking innocent people like Kyle Rittenhouse I might have felt different.  

You’re too intelligent to go to a place like Kenosha, Wisconsin on August 25, 2020 and open carry. Or go skateboarding.

25 minutes ago, South Austin said:

You’re too intelligent to go to a place like Kenosha, Wisconsin on August 25, 2020 and open carry. Or go skateboarding.

He puts his weapon in a console safe. Several guns were taken from cars in our neighborhood because people can't even be bothered to do that. SMDH.

31 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Most posters here are too intelligent to go to a place like Kenosha on 25 Aug 2020 (or any other time for that matter). And there are some really bottom mid grade barrel intelligence posters here tbh. Which should give you a sense as to what we are working with here in terms of the otg subject matter. 

Edited by Anastasis

So I was going to ask this in the Waukesha thread in DT but figured it would turn into a shit show. How will the Waukesha guy’s anti-white rap stuff be admissible if KR’s I want to shoot looters video wasn’t? Not trolling, I’m genuinely curious on the law side since I still don’t get how KR’s video wasn’t relevant. 

7 hours ago, immortal13 said:

Do I want problems? Did I break some rule or something?

Yes, going around a negging every post a user has ever made is a rules violation. Sorry your feelings get hurt very easily but devoting hours of your day to neg posts from years ago that you don’t have an honest opinion about is against the rules.

You’re a worthless poster. Neg away moron.