Deion Sanders "Coach Prime" Now At Colorado

Don Johnson

57 minutes ago, mdmost said:

You dildos could fly right by that comment and not make it an issue. But nope, like moths to a flame. Like Deion and his kid when someone says anything negative about them. 

I come here for my PrimeTime Telenovela and I'll be damn if I'll let the fucking election debates interrupt my reading pleasure. Dammit!!!

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Ain’t no way Colorado is winning the B12. Middle of the pack at best. The only Top 10 draft pick is their WR/DB combo guy. If they totally don’t overuse T Hunter, as he’s the “talent” on the roster.

Hook’em!!!

3 hours ago, Chooky said:

Deion Sanders is a thin-skinned, grifting, insecure, 57-year-old man adorned in jewelry and excess to fill the massive emotional void that not even a hall of fame NFL career could fill and is so easily distracted that he has to remind kids far less than half his age, even one who just plays for Austin Peay, that he's better than them and makes Tom Herman appear grounded and emotionally mature. Also, he's a total dick. 

There. We're back on track.

You know who else has those traits???

Spoiler

Nah, not gonna do it

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Good. We don't need anymore narcissist and sociopaths on this site. 

I don't know. Derka got banned so we have an opening

Deion Sanders is so insecure that he has to make sure everyone calls him "Prime" like he's back in the 90s, rather ratter using his real name like a real coach would do; but he isn't a real coach. He's a fraud, a charlatan, a griftee, just like everyone said he was. He's close to 60 and takes pleasure in calling out kids that don't perform immediately, and yet here he his latching onto his kids hoping they make it in the NFL, which they won't. 

Hell, he's even latched onto an actual talent in Travis Hunter since he's the only talented one in that group. He knows deep down he's a failure and when he leaves Colorado he'll never live it down. The jig is up and he knows it. In his new conference he'll win 4 or less games again, and I'll take pleasure in watching him fail. I guess him failing was God's plan.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/3/2024 at 2:23 PM, Spider2YBanana said:

Dude, if you're gonna dunk on a a former, go take a look at the one in office right now. You think the former is a narcissist, go back from the 90s to now and you'll see narcissistic, sociopathic, psychopath. 

Let's not do this on this board. Every current and ex president is a narcassistic, sociopathic, psychopath. You don't get to the head of CIA without being a sociopath narcassistic prick. Just ask John Kiriakou. 

No more fucking cloak room shit on this board, please! 

Pretty far out of touch my man…and therein lies the problem. 

On 5/3/2024 at 8:14 PM, Chooky said:

Deion Sanders is a thin-skinned, grifting, insecure, 57-year-old man adorned in jewelry and excess to fill the massive emotional void that not even a hall of fame NFL career could fill and is so easily distracted that he has to remind kids far less than half his age, even one who just plays for Austin Peay, that he's better than them and makes Tom Herman appear grounded and emotionally mature. Also, he's a total dick. 

There. We're back on track.

old-school-no-response.gif

• Like 1

On 5/4/2024 at 5:21 AM, Spider2YBanana said:

The jig is up and he knows it.

His type doesn't assess reality like you and I. A raging narcissist is incapable of self-correction or reflective thought. They never see the fall coming because they are incapable of thinking it could ever happen to them.  For the HOF narcissists like Deion, they have never failed at anything in their life. If something didn't work, it was someone else's fault and failure. He will walk away from a dumpster fire when he leaves Colorado and it will all be someone else's fault the program is in no better shape than when he arrived.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

His type doesn't assess reality like you and I. A raging narcissist is incapable of self-correction or reflective thought. They never see the fall coming because they are incapable of thinking it could ever happen to them.  For the HOF narcissists like Deion, they have never failed at anything in their life. If something didn't work, it was someone else's fault and failure. He will walk away from a dumpster fire when he leaves Colorado and it will all be someone else's fault the program is in no better shape than when he arrived.

He failed at keeping all his toes. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Dog said:

This reminds me of the time I heard Gary Danielson say during a game that Tim fucking Tebow was the best running QB he had ever seen - about 18 months after the 2006 Rose Bowl. It was astounding. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

Ain’t no way he’s a top 5 pick, unless drunk Jerry insists! The Buffs aren’t even going to win 7 games this year. T Hunter is their only 1st round “draft worthy” pick.

Hook’em!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Mittens said:

How has this not been posted yet?  Y'all get all cloaky and can't focus for shit.  As always, the comments are where da gold at.

Good lord... this lowers his draft prediction considerably. Teetering on 2nd day now. His off-season might be an all timer

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

It'll be interesting to see what happens here. QBs are always overvalued in the draft due to the potential value they create when you hit correctly. Despite all the drama, I bet a team drafts him high.

Edited by MuellerHorn

37 minutes ago, Mittens said:

How has this not been posted yet?  Y'all get all cloaky and can't focus for shit.  As always, the comments are where da gold at.

Strong in this one, the auto-tune is.

First comment is pure gold.

Listen @ShedeurSanders, I just wanna thank you. I have been in a wheelchair for 5 years. Haven’t taken a step. Somebody across the room played your rap, and I finally got the strength to get up and go turn that shit off. Thank you so much for changing my life. I am forever in your debt
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Mittens said:

Listen carefully to it again. And focus on the voice in the background that whispers "ice." Do that and try not to laugh. That is that dumbest shit I've ever heard and would go over in an SNL sketch.

"Iccccceeee"

Edited by Chooky

• 2 weeks later...

If the Cowboys draft Sanders I may have to hunt down Jerry Jones and smack that stupid little grin off his smug face. 

My former neighbor’s kids went to school with Sanders and some of the things they’ve said about his behavior are shocking. Any nfl team can do twenty minutes of research and realize he’s probably not suitable to draft, if the stories are true. I won’t repeat the accusations. Too unsettling. And who knows. Maybe they are not true, and are just kids lying. 

12 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

OK Colorado, maybe you're selling out your season tickets and achieving astonishing (for you) levels of attention and interest, but is it CLASSY!?

It’s really astonishing watching you continually, incorrectly frame the argument of the people who disagree with you on this subject. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

If the Cowboys draft Sanders I may have to hunt down Jerry Jones and smack that stupid little grin off his smug face. 

My former neighbor’s kids went to school with Sanders and some of the things they’ve said about his behavior are shocking. Any nfl team can do twenty minutes of research and realize he’s probably not suitable to draft, if the stories are true. I won’t repeat the accusations. Too unsettling. And who knows. Maybe they are not true, and are just kids lying. 

Ahh that's a bunch of bull junk