Fatsa v Mensa Game Thread

RPM

2 minutes ago, Tom Chairman said:

Also, Ingram has royally ducked up twice now costing us two games. I don't think he'll overcome the mental hurdle and the shit he's going to receive. I see him hitting the transfer portal soon. It's hard to improve yourself when you're perceived as a fuck up.

He’s a good back but I am not sure how he gets past this. Two huge mistakes that are game changing/losing plays. I hate to agree with you, but it may be real hard to get past the negativity 

3 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Because it is the play, that if he caught it, wouldve given us a better chance to win the game (still almost zero) but a better chance than we had if he didnt. He fucked up. It shows he is as bad as Strong when it comes to situational awareness. He needs to go. 

There was never a chance to win, the game was fixed. They called back every big play we had all day, they called insane shit on us all day, there's no beating the refs. It's no use yelling at them, they will do the same thing they did to Charlie strong in 2015. 

They should protest the rest of the season for racial justice, and see if they can squirm out of the rig12 some how. If not, it's going to be the same story over and over. 

Aggy is competing right now with Alabama in an actual football conference. The big 12 isn't a football conference. I don't know what to call this tangerine orange 'texas' shit I keep seeing on my screen, but it's not Texas football.

6 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Yep.  We had no business winning in Lubbock.  We are 0-2 in conference and only Sam gave us the asterisk to make it 1-1 technically.  Might as well bring Orlando back, because there is zero improvement.

I thought the defense looked better in a lot of ways, especially with a former walk-on and freshmen having to sub in at LB,  but the offense with what's supposed to be a great college QB and tons of talent was horrible against a bad defense. There shouldn't be a defense in this conference that troubles this offense. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

You're the wife beater injecting your personal politics into the result of a college football game.

Wife beater?  

Lulz.

Yeah, you have nothing.  And my politics have nothing to do with anything here.  In fact, it's politics that I'd LOVE to see not be part of any of this.  At all.  That's the whole fucking point you moron.  Check my posting here on how I feel about Law Enforcement and get back to me.  Hint:  Lines up quite well with these players.

Not surprising that completely evaded your grasp.

Edited by Cajun

I apologise for upsetting anyone with my previous post. My intent is not political, but focus related. An old saying of what you focus on expands is relevant. We spent large parts of an already fractured Spring (where we are installing a new O AND and new D) by spending large amounts of time NOT focused on football. It should almost be a surprise that we look as good as we do. Again, nice use of the spring...NOT!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gmr548 said:
4 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:
This is not an the players. This is squarely on the coaches. I really really really really hate Tom Herman 

Driving to Colorado so didn't watch, but nice to know there's at least one constant in this turbulent year

Well then I hate you too

This is not an the players. This is squarely on the coaches. I really really really really hate Tom Herman 

Bullshit. It’s on both. The players are a bunch of fucking whiney ass pussies. Fuck all of them. Fuck the coaches. Fuck everyone and everything that has anything to do with this fucking shit/clown show

1 minute ago, Vito Andolini said:

Tom just admitted in the post game newser he didn’t know about the :01 second, and thinks it wouldn’t have mattered anyway. A proper review would have meant a safety and a free kick. But whatever.

Texas runs it back for the TD!

oh no a flag looks like that is erased

1 minute ago, Vito Andolini said:

Tom just admitted in the post game newser he didn’t know about the :01 second, and thinks it wouldn’t have mattered anyway. A proper review would have meant a safety and a free kick. But whatever.

yeah, he's confused(shock I know). you decline the penalty.  take the safety and they have to kick.

1 minute ago, Cajun said:

Wife beater?  

Lulz.

Yeah, you have nothing.  And my politics have nothing to do with anything here.  In fact, it's politics that I'd LOVE to see not be part of any of this.  At all.  That's the whole fucking point you moron.

Not surprising that completely evaded your grasp.

Your politics have nothing to do with what you said? Then explain to us just what you think the players care about more than football on how that ruins your experience. Again not surprising that you virtue signal your politics and then complain that people are making it political.

Just now, Michael Knight said:

Your politics have nothing to do with what you said? Then explain to us just what you think the players care about more than football on how that ruins your experience. Again not surprising that you virtue signal your politics and then complain that people are making it political.

Of course you missed the entire point again.

Stick with the plug Michael.  Maybe more AstroGlide will bring clarity.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Herman has plenty to answer for today, but he didn’t drop a third down pass that may have gone for a 60 yard td(jake smith), he didn’t drop a td that was in is hands(eagles), he didn’t not call dpi on eagles on a big third down, he didn’t stupidly reach the ball one handed at the 2 and fumble the lead away, he didn’t run the wrong route and give tcu an easy int and points at the end of the half(moore), he didn’t he didn’t hit duggan in the head on a third down stop, he didn’t pick up the holding flag that should have turned 1st and goal from the 1 into 2nd and long from beyond the 20. 
there’s blame all over for this result. 

• Hook 'Em 3

17 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

We blew the win with sloppy play. We could have beaten these guys but fucked ourselves out of it. Crazy end to the game. It sucks that these refs are doing on the job training. That didn't help any. Fuuuuuuck. 

We won last week when we should have lost and lost this week when we should have won.  Last week was the wakeup call and these fuckers didn’t learn a damn thing from it.   

5 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

I thought the defense looked better in a lot of ways, especially with a former walk-on and freshmen having to sub in at LB,  but the offense with what's supposed to be a great college QB and tons of talent was horrible against a bad defense. There shouldn't be a defense in this conference that troubles this offense. 

Where is all this WR talent that we keep hearing about? 

There are players on other teams doing the same things personally that Texas players are doing. On social media or whatever. And they are playing just fine. If you think that's the problem, honestly you've just been waiting for a loss so you can bitch about that.

The problem starts at one place and cascades from there and it is being paid $5M/year.

There is a reason why you see TCUs DBs fight through WR blocks and our DBs always get blocked 10 yards downfield waiting for the RB to get to them. 

There is a reason why Jake Smith tries to block the wrong player and therefore schooler gets blown up when he catches it. 

There’s a reason Hand can’t recruit for shit. Because everyone knows he’s a shitty coach 

Coaching 

• Hook 'Em 1

Bad loss, although not unexpected. Just not disciplined enough with the big penalties and turnovers. This will be just a bad season in the conference overall. I don't see any team going undefeated and I wouldn't be surprised to see a 2-loss team winning it. 

1 minute ago, Michael Knight said:

not anymore you're not

Oh, I see.  You really do think you have something.

Go ahead, blast it out Michael.  It'll be funny to see you get it completely wrong.  DOX away passive-aggessive threat guy!

Edited by Cajun

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Herman has plenty to answer for today, but he didn’t drop a third down pass that may have gone for a 60 yard td(jake smith), he didn’t drop a td that was in is hands(eagles), he didn’t not call dpi on eagles on a big third down, he didn’t stupidly reach the ball one handed at the 2 and fumble the lead away, he didn’t run the wrong route and give tcu an easy int and points at the end of the half(moore), he didn’t he didn’t hit duggan in the head on a third down stop, he didn’t pick up the holding flag that should have turned 1st and goal from the 1 into 2nd and long from beyond the 20. 
there’s blame all over for this result. 

hey that's all on Herman, don't you read Surly?

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

After the game, the NC game came on....Sadly,  I realized I'd rather have Mack Brown as a coach than Pee Wee Herman.  

I think I drank too much cool aid after the first game.

Mack in his prime would make a heisman winner out of Sam.

Edited by USNALonghorn