Fuck Big 12 refs

taybo20

Oh look another official review

Klatt says this should be a short review lmao

Does he not remember the last 100 rig 12 games?

2 minutes ago, ATXhorn17 said:

What’s even the point of competing if it isn’t a level playing field?

It's all good man we are out of this shitty conference and it is doing to be irrelevant next year. 

7 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

I’d like to ask Klatt off the record what he really thinks of the Rig 12 Refs 

Yeah this game he sounded pretty critical of these dipshits.  

Alabama game last year he was like "what in the world" a few times. Especially that safety. 

I was too much of a pussy to watch live, so I was watching ESPN Gamecast.  Was the holding by Texas on the FG drive bad?  I saw folks bitching on the thread, but didn't see the play.

To add, legit or not, I did find it humorous that the refs finally see a hold when it screws TX on a potential game-winning drive.

Edited by Knoxtnhorn

16 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I was too much of a pussy to watch live, so I was watching ESPN Gamecast.  Was the holding by Texas on the FG drive bad?  I saw folks bitching on the thread, but didn't see the play.

To add, legit or not, I did find it humorous that the refs finally see a hold when it screws TX on a potential game-winning drive.

Yes, but it was less egregious than what KSU was doing on EVERY SINGLE PLAY.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

How can you call holding on Whittington when you have a dead ball penalty for illegal shift?

Big 12 refs will simply say…watch us.  A hold in the Big 12 is significantly determined by what color the jersey is more than anything else.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

The 10 yard holding against kstate for -10, then a late hit penalty that was weak shit for 15 yards, net 5 yards, on a play that had more than 5 yards til first down, got the first down.  Might be rusty on my rules, but is a late hit an automatic first down?  

All personal fouls are

51 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Actually was holding. But on the right side of the line when the ball was being run outside to the left. Had no bearing on the play. Not the kind of hold you would call if you believe next to nothing is worth a holding call. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, FtheBig12 said:

For my very first post I would just like to say fuck the Big 12 and the Big 12 referees. I really wish sark had the balls to get in front of a microphone post game and just rip those fucking pussies to shreds.

Welcome to the dark side.

• Hook 'Em 1