Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

14 hours ago, Getafix said:

- I believe 7 from the '22 class entered the portal.

- From their d line recruits, they did lose Anthony Lucas (but I do agree with your premise - I too am surprised they haven't lost more from that position group).

There’s only so much playing time to go around for the DL. Unless they plan on playing 3 DE’s, I think some more will transfer from the last 2 classes  at some point. 

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

FvCvt3aWcAop8zE?format=jpg&name=large

I am surprised that all the DL is returning, I'll give them that. Stewart leveraged them in the winter cycle, so I wasn't expecting anything out of him. Beyond that, Billy Liucci continues to behave like a shrieking middle school female when it comes to perceiving grievances and portraying ATM as somehow persecuted by the media. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

What's he doing as far as NIL?

Oh, that's right. They don't know what the hell it is.

I wonder if  Karen posted the same thing going into his last season at FSU. I'm sure that famously stubborn Jimbo has turned over a new leaf!

The enormous alarm clock beside the big head of the thunderously snoring sleeping giant is about to ring in a new era in college football. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Any news on the World Famous Texas A&M Pool Party Spectacular 2023 Edition? I'm surprised we haven't started hearing about how all the recruits can't wait for the apartment complex pool party. It's supposed to be the event of the season, right?

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

Yes, as in that coach may be super-expensive to fire and may not know it yet, but he is soon to be deep-hearted.

Swap the "d" for an "r" and the "h" for a "t" and you're close to a description of A&M's big guns having committed well into the 9 figures on the Jimbo Experiment. Meanwhile I'm only in Bobby Layne money on the ONEFund. Who's the deep-heart now!?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Funny thing about any potential heartfelt apology to a team. Even if it’s sincere, does that matter when the audience is a ton of mercenary shitheads and bad culture guys? Or do they laugh at him harder and then go chase pussy at prairie view?

Bite your tongue sir!  

Those players love Ritz Bitz. He's their favorite cracker

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Fucking yikes, that's late-Herman level dead in the water

Forgot to add they also have the DL kid from Pine Tree who is pretty good.  But yeah, looking very Tom Herman-ish.  And Perroni just crystal balled that mid-3* OL from Katy to them.

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I assume it is just because you're an imbecile, but on the off chance that you're on to something, why in the fuck are you linking us to a thread where the most recent reply was posted in 2006?

keep it up and you'll get labeled a 2%er, dude.

9 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I assume it is just because you're an imbecile, but on the off chance that you're on to something, why in the fuck are you linking us to a thread where the most recent reply was posted in 2006?

Because Tarp is falling into the 2%er category for them. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

You put in a lot of work to craft a bad joke. "A" for effort though, BO&W. Keep grinding and eventually you might get there. 

Yeah a lot of work is googling aggie 2%er and choosing the 1st option listed.  It's not my fault you're overthinking a simple joke.

Edited by BurntOrange&White