Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

29 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I have to say, I am pretty surprised that Bussey didn't commit to ATM this weekend. That is really weird to me.

It can take up to 1-3 business days for the Venmo transaction to clear, if you choose the free option.

• Hook 'Em 1

Maybe aggy is holding that announcement for momentum purposes, confirm other commits, and string out those announcements over a few weeks? Didn't we do the same over July?

Or maybe he doesn't want to be an idiot jumping on a sinking ship and is waiting to see who else commits?

22 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Maybe aggy is holding that announcement for momentum purposes, confirm other commits, and string out those announcements over a few weeks? Didn't we do the same over July?

Or maybe he doesn't want to be an idiot jumping on a sinking ship and is waiting to see who else commits?

That just hasn't been their style. Maybe you're right though. I just know that Texas hasn't really been pushing, pretty much throughout the recruitment, and he hasn't really been considering anyone else. Dude is all over aggie stuff in social media, per this board, and the people I know who know their stuff have never thought his recruitment was anything but 90% aggie from the get-go. On top of all of that, he and his circle are that "big cities are scary" profile that skews aggie/auburn/alabama/miss state.

• Hook 'Em 3

20 hours ago, texifornia said:

F2iCnORW4AEVo9Y?format=webp&name=medium

One of the many internet things that is burned into my brain for the rest of time is Ryan Brauninger posting some bullshit about Malik Jefferson possibly flipping before signing day because he said something like "good for them" w/r/t the hiring of John Chavis, and some Aggie idiot responding "flip a sip is my favorite game."

Otaro Alaka is the only straight flip they've had in like, 10 years, right?

27 minutes ago, RollingPresidential said:

One of the many internet things that is burned into my brain for the rest of time is Ryan Brauninger posting some bullshit about Malik Jefferson possibly flipping before signing day because he said something like "good for them" w/r/t the hiring of John Chavis, and some Aggie idiot responding "flip a sip is my favorite game."

Otaro Alaka is the only straight flip they've had in like, 10 years, right?

Zaycoven Henderson, Connor Lanfear. But flips to either school are rare. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

The schizophrenic murderer WR guy was basically a flip from UT to ATM. Sad story and all, not downplaying mental health issues and such, but I can’t remember the guy’s name so I got descriptive. 

Thomas Johnson if I recall correctly.  Sad case

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean, I just assumed that it was a given you remembered and were ignoring it becuase it was so obvious. And then you showed your hand for the world to see. 

Roy Kent GIFs | GIFDB.com

Naw man I'll own it. I made the mistake, wont pull an Aggie and say "I was kidding!"

1 minute ago, Hookem2147 said:

Is Walter Nolen demanding to play DE now?

Jesus. His receruiting profile had him at 325, and his A&M profile has him at 290. If that A&M profile is based on the most recent weigh in, well, ok. If that's what he played at last year...ooof. I don't see how that's  possible. 290 is probably doable for him.

Comparably, Jaray Beldoe was at 270 in his recruiting proflie and is around 275 now. And we know the issues we're having with that dude. So maybe Nolen is fine? I know we'd take Bledsoe at 290. But if Nolen is around Bledsoe's weight, well, yeah, we know how that is going to play out. 

13 minutes ago, RollingPresidential said:

Hill wasn't a straight flip though, right? He decommitted and waited a few weeks. 

Just because you didn't go Facebook official with your next piece after you broke up with your last ball n' chain doesn't mean you didn't flip for the new hotness, dude. 

• Hook 'Em 3

30 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Is Walter Nolen demanding to play DE now?

So nothing coming from Nolen being named in the Tennessee investigation?  I would think a specific player being named as receiving impermissible benefits would result in some sort of penalty for the player.    

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Can we get another guy to say Thomas Johnson? Maybe every two hours for the rest of the day. 

T. Johnson

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

Maybe we can get every Thomas, Johnson, and Harry to come by and take turns. 

take turns doing what?

1 hour ago, MIkeHoncho said:

So nothing coming from Nolen being named in the Tennessee investigation?  I would think a specific player being named as receiving impermissible benefits would result in some sort of penalty for the player.    

ongoing.gif

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, MIkeHoncho said:

Maybe he's nervous and not eating. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MIkeHoncho said:

Forget it, Jake. It’s Chinatown. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Jesus. His receruiting profile had him at 325, and his A&M profile has him at 290. If that A&M profile is based on the most recent weigh in, well, ok. If that's what he played at last year...ooof. I don't see how that's  possible. 290 is probably doable for him.

Comparably, Jaray Beldoe was at 270 in his recruiting proflie and is around 275 now. And we know the issues we're having with that dude. So maybe Nolen is fine? I know we'd take Bledsoe at 290. But if Nolen is around Bledsoe's weight, well, yeah, we know how that is going to play out. 

That's great, but I've actually met Jaray Beldoe.  Couldn't be a nicer bunch, the Beldoes.  

• Haha 1