Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

37 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Can someone explain to me why the parents would care it got leaked out? I mean everyone knew he got hit, his foot was injured and severity unknown, but would certainly be out weeks. What would the possible reason to keep rumored diagnosis be?

They let their kid go to aggy. I don't think anything they do probably makes sense or is well thought out. 

2 minutes ago, TexMexBuddha said:
53 minutes ago, Deej said:
Zaxxon

ARC_Zaxxon.png.609f0ec0a0adfa8dcabbbed8b9451799.png

Humble brag. I felt like hot shit in middle school with my Colecovision game console. This game made it all worth what my parents paid for it for Christmas back in the day.

13 year old Deej is envious and hates you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vermin said:

https://x.com/247Sports/status/1707499132829483019?s=20

So sad when a young person throws away their life.

His best position is WR. He’s a smart kid. Maybe he knows better and will be a great corner. But when you’re scoring 75 touchdowns a season, you’d think he’d want to stay on offense. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

His best position is WR. He’s a smart kid. Maybe he knows better and will be a great corner. But when you’re scoring 75 touchdowns a season, you’d think he’d want to stay on offense. 

Figure it’s one of those guys you bring in when you can then turn him once enrolled.  Maybe he’s looking at immediate playing time. Pretty sure I could be starting corner on this aggy squad.  

2 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

The problem being he will not get developed at WR at aggy, and based on how bad their CB play is and has been, he wouldn't get developed there either.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

The problem being he will not get developed at WR at aggy, and based on how bad their CB play is and has been, he wouldn't get developed there either.

Texas has been littered with guys who are great athletes but don't know how to actually play their positions over the last 15 years. Fortunately, that old goat seems to have moved up the road and is currently being held hostage in college station while being gang banged nightly. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MontereyMXmuthafucka said:

wait…thought your first name was heyzoos not Jesus 

" he said HEY ZEUS, not Jesus, do i look Puerto Rican to you?" 

"Zeus?" 

"yes, Zeus. You know, father of Apollo, don't fuck with me or i'll shove a lightening bolt up your ass, Zeus!!!!" 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, BERT said:

" he said HEY ZEUS, not Jesus, do i look Puerto Rican to you?" 

"Zeus?" 

"yes, Zeus. You know, father of Apollo, don't fuck with me or i'll shove a lightening bolt up your ass, Zeus!!!!" 

Hy Zeus, flung any good lightening bolts lately? How about any thunderous dumps?

On 9/23/2023 at 10:38 PM, Rickylovesweed said:

Yeah, Arkansas is a weird team. They're a better team than their 2-2 record. 

But it's starting to look like Pittman has a knack for losing games they should win. So maybe that's just who Arkansas is. 

I'm convinced that Pittman might be the worst game-day coach in college football.