Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

1 minute ago, Pimphand said:

They would have been orders of magnitude better off keeping cuckbo around for Little Brother Bowl and coming to terms with Elko earlier this month to be named as his replacement the day after the firing was announced.

Then they wouldn't have had the Mike Stoops fiasco or the circle of aggy bowl conflict of interest cesspool of cucks.

Thank god we let Herman curb stomp Colorado in the Alamo Bowl and saved all the disgrace and shame aggy is bringing on themselves

They would be better off selling their assets and cancelling their football program, putting all the money into their band choreography and uniform design budget. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

They would be better off selling their assets and cancelling their football program, putting all the money into their band choreography and uniform design budget. 

Yeah but we wouldn't have the case study on worst ROI in NCAA history to look back on and laugh at

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Pimphand said:

Yeah but we wouldn't have the case study on worst ROI in NCAA history to look back on and laugh at

At A&M, the ROI in the band program would be pretty bad. They damn sure aren’t changing shows or uniforms…ever. It would probably go about as well as things are going with football. These idiots…

Lulz.

(Also, the "Mississip" typo ... is it a "sip" of the tongue?  A Freudian ... sip?  😂  😂  😂  😂 )

(Edit: Hah - per Pato, evidently that's a thing.  Actually searched before posting to check on that, didn't find anything ... excuse my ignorance!)

image.thumb.png.23a7b8244bba0249d84edf6e391e1bdb.png

Edited by Getafix

2 hours ago, Vermin said:

Can someone explain why a Syracuse coach coaching aggy for a bowl game in Houston is in NOLA at the Texas/Wash bowl?

He’s recruiting New Orleans. When he’s out recruiting he’s going to be working for his new school. These dumbasses think Jeff Choate is wearing Texas gear going to recruit kids hell no, but when he comes back for bowl practices he will be all UT. 

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Not a typo- it’s a vernacular. 

Thank you for the edification, kind sir.

Allow me to repay you with this gift.

(And if you've watched it - watch it again!)

The tittering that breaks out after about 30 seconds ... 😂  😂  😂.

Edited by Getafix
  • Haha 7

27 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Not a typo- it’s a vernacular. 

In 1814 we took a little trip
Along with Colonel Jackson down the mighty Mississip
We took a little bacon and we took a little beans
And we caught the bloody British in the town of New Orleans

We fired our guns but the British kept a coming.

There wasn't quite as many as there was a while ago.

We fired once more and they began a running,

On down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico.

• Hook 'Em 5

17 minutes ago, nunna yo bizness said:

We fired our guns but the British kept a coming.

There wasn't quite as many as there was a while ago.

We fired once more and they began a running,

On down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico.

My dad had this record and I played it over and over as a kid. Years later, I'm on a business trip to Nashville and walking through downtown, may have been Broadway, when I heard the live version of the song. Walked in the bar and did a double take on the singer. Looked at the bartender and she nodded her head in confirmation. There was Jerry Springer belting out "The Battle of New Orleans." Song has never been the same to me since. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

He’s on campus and it’s a good thing that he did

texas has been maneuvering for him in recently 

is a grammarly account really so cost prohibitive?

It's possible he has an account but pays for an add-on module that considers the intended audience. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

“quietly maneuvering” is one of those idiotic recruiting terms like “keeping an eye on” that means absolutely nothing. You’re recruiting a guy, other programs are recruiting a guy, you’re all always making your best case all of the time. 

I have to say, Duke staff staying behind is hilarious. Melko has no network and no gravitas. Hiring an analyst from the midwest with no coaching on the rec of Colin Klein for TE coach is stunning.

If we had written this up as a crowdsourced fanfic story of what was going to happen to ATM, we’d have been collectively laughed off of the Internet. Now it is all happening and Liucci and the idiots following him are doing what they do - rationalizing that this was how it was meant to be. It’s glorious. 

They won’t get it, and it won’t be even remotely referenced on their boards, but your TE coach is supposed to be a fucking workhorse of a recruiter. And they hired a fucking nobody basically getting his first full time gig and paycheck to the position. 

But they say Jeff Banks was overrated and underperformed when he was at aTm. 

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Any updates on whether Oregon QB Austin Novosad will stick around now with Dillon Gabriel's addition ???

Novasad and his family are all red ass Aggies, right?  Might be worth noting if he isn’t still butthurt AF. 

• Hook 'Em 1

image.thumb.png.62c8f3dc98126ddcdd51c7da8e5b8af8.png

Their TE situation seems pretty bad, especially since Kansas State's offense relies on them a lot. They have a guy from Sweden with 0 stats and Jaden Platt has 1 catch. The Jake Johnson transfer really hurts them.

And again we see contradictions: Elko was hired because of his relationship with the 2022 class and E-Rob to win now, but E-Rob left, the 2022 class transferred, and the offense is completely different and will be in for a few painful years at best.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

5 minutes ago, Vermin said:

Their TE situation seems pretty bad, especially since Kansas State's offense relies on them a lot. They have a guy from Sweden with 0 stats and Jaden Platt has 1 catch. The Jake Johnson transfer really hurts them.

Donovan Green is returning but he is coming off a major injury. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vermin said:

And again we see contradictions: Elko was hired because of his relationship with the 2022 class and E-Rob to win now, but E-Rob left, the 2022 class transferred, and the offense is completely different and will be in for a few painful years at best.

They'll have Donovan Green coming back from injury. Projected starter before missing the season due to injury. I think Max Wright might also be able to come back for a 7th year if he tries.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

“quietly maneuvering” is one of those idiotic recruiting terms like “keeping an eye on” that means absolutely nothing. You’re recruiting a guy, other programs are recruiting a guy, you’re all always making your best case all of the time. 

I have to say, Duke staff staying behind is hilarious. Melko has no network and no gravitas. Hiring an analyst from the midwest with no coaching on the rec of Colin Klein for TE coach is stunning.

If we had written this up as a crowdsourced fanfic story of what was going to happen to ATM, we’d have been collectively laughed off of the Internet. Now it is all happening and Liucci and the idiots following him are doing what they do - rationalizing that this was how it was meant to be. It’s glorious. 

But what we don't understand is that Elko "gets A&M." (God help him.)

So, what will it be for Deuce?

1. Good riddance to that guy. We only want players that love A&M. We'll hit the portal hard for somebody better.
  2. He's a great kid, Ag through and through. tu and E-Rob were quietly, sinisterly working behind the scenes, but Deuce realized that being an Aggie forever is better than anything in the world. Hope he gets that ring!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

But what we don't understand is that Elko "gets A&M." (God help him.)
Only thing Elko gets is the fact aggy is willing to overpay and bag him some players..quite literally. The other thing he gets is the fact it would be really hard to rise above mediocre at Wake, as in his phone wasn't exactly blowing up with offers from multiple big name programs needing a new corch.

On 12/7/2023 at 12:41 PM, closetojumping said:

They ruin the taste of the entre dish. Sometimes when we would trend towards having to skip a meal before payday when I was growing up, my mother's last gasp to put something on the table would be old cans of vegetables. Cafeteria corn and green beans were usually what was left. Nope, I'll wait until groceries come in, thank you. 

Similar case as a kid, but it was the frozen bag of peas, carrots and corn.  
i can do raw carrots and corn on the cob, but peas can fuck right off along with Mexican food restaurants who mix that shit in their rice. 

On 12/7/2023 at 12:50 PM, Tex Pete said:

Yeah, it's in one of their songs or cheers. Life in College Station, Texas must have been boring as shit around 1900. Those idiots came up with things I would have to be delirious  to even imagine. That they enshrined them as traditions, well...

"Jim Bob, hurry up and change the dead dog scoreboard! Reveille can't keep up!"

Don’t bring me into this, the pet cemetery in the back section has a dozen dogs and no scoreboard.  They never gave a shit about football, just chasing cats, coyotes and cattle.  And they’re dead.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Vermin said:

Is that a serious question? He’s from Tennessee and went to aggy.

I know he's about the bag but figured other things would also play some role. 

If it's LSU, all he cares about is the money. LSU's defense was atrocious and I don't think their DL coach is particularly good either. The dude should get a bag somewhere that also develops him heading into the NFL draft next year.