Anchorage reporter is displeased with Anchorage mayor

Dennis Taylor

Maria Athens leaves maniacal voicemail for mayor Ethan Berkowitz and it is a doozy...  very NSFW

“I will personally kill you and Mara Kimmel my goddamn self, you Jewish piece of living fucking shit. You have met your match, motherfucker!”

spacer.png

the mayor has admitted to an " consensual, inappropriate messaging relationship" in the past with Athens 

https://www.outkick.com/abc-fox-reporter-threatens-to-kill-mayor-on-voicemail/

she also has been arrested for assault over an incident in the station parking lot, possibly on her fiance' who is the station manager

https://mustreadalaska.com/reporter-to-remain-jailed-on-assault-disorderly-conduct/  

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Hook 'Em 3

18 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

just out of curiosity, what would constitute a 10 crazy for you? 

My scale is probably off. Been around a lot of recovery bitches lately.

But 10 for me would be like shoot his dog and bring the body to work. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Forget it Ethan, it's Anchoragetown.  

I think statistically speaking, you have to risk the cray-cray and try to bone her.  Frontier Rules 'n shit. 

Edited by Lobo

I dated a girl once whose friend had a bad day and got stressed while sitting behind an old grandma at a stoplight and decided to try and push grandmas car into the middle of the intersection with hers.

What level would that be?

Oh and just to prove once and for all that all women are fucking crazy, when the girl I dated told me, her exact words were "we don''t talk about it though, it's not nice to talk about others that way."

Really?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Maria Athens leaves maniacal voicemail for mayor Ethan Berkowitz and it is a doozy...  very NSFW

spacer.png

the mayor has admitted to an " consensual, inappropriate messaging relationship" in the past with Athens 

https://www.outkick.com/abc-fox-reporter-threatens-to-kill-mayor-on-voicemail/

she also has been arrested for assault over an incident in the station parking lot, possibly on her fiance' who is the station manager

https://mustreadalaska.com/reporter-to-remain-jailed-on-assault-disorderly-conduct/  

Those are the eyes of a serial killer.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

7 hot 8 crazy

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

My scale is probably off. Been around a lot of recovery bitches lately.

But 10 for me would be like shoot his dog and bring the body to work. 

I absolutely think she's capable of that.  And more.  She's a solid 10 on the crazy axis.

1 hour ago, futureman said:

it was just a voicemail.  y’all don’t think women can get crazier than that?

oh-my-sweet-summer-child-game-of-thrones

Nobody is saying the VM is maxed-out crazy.  We are using it as a tool to evaluate where she is on the scale.  

1 hour ago, mulletpelini said:

I dated a girl once whose friend had a bad day and got stressed while sitting behind an old grandma at a stoplight and decided to try and push grandmas car into the middle of the intersection with hers.

What level would that be?

I broke up with one who wrote letters to both of my parents and stalked me at work for about 2 months. I'd say she was about a 7-8?
Hope this helps