The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

Rudy says they've listened to 183 unique conversations and he wants them out there for the public (probably to saturate the issue).

And Fox News is/was prominently pushing the whole "collusion is not a crime" thing, and I'm not sure why they are doing that.  Yes, Trumpkins are not going to have any problem with Trump working with Russia, but a lot of folks are going to raise an eyebrow when it's stated that bluntly.

Well, Rohrabacher is a traitor, so....

Worth mentioning that O’Neill was Rohrabacher’s 4th largest contributor in 2016 ($8100). I can’t find where he has donated to anyone at anytime, other than that. Maybe that’s just the going rate to put your kid on the staff.

1 minute ago, Tuco said:

Worth mentioning that O’Neill was Rohrabacher’s 4th largest contributor in 2016 ($8100). I can’t find where he has donated to anyone at anytime, other than that. Maybe that’s just the going rate to put your kid on the staff.

Cheap whores. 

I'm finding this George D. O'Neill guy (aka US Person #2) to be fascinating.  He's like the living embodiment of Warren Buffet's philosophy on ruining children with money.  He's around 67 now, and it doesn't appear he's had a real job in his life.  He's spent a good portion of it in a family mansion in Italy, making art no one is interested in.  (I actually do kind of like the Elephants Swimming mentioned in this article.) The article lists him as the "Chairman of Earth Materials Holdings." Sounds fancy, but as far as I can tell, it's just a single load-out dirt mine in Florida.  Maybe a three man shop at full capacity.  I don't see this guy working in the trailer. If there are other operations/addresses, I can't find them.  

1 hour ago, Grandioso said:

“We had to engage in treason, campaign law violations, tax evasion, disinformation, collusion, and deception or else we would have wound up with CROOKED Hillary! She was so crooked, you see.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, this is a credible defense to 30% of the country.

I'm finding this George D. O'Neill guy (aka US Person #2) to be fascinating.  He's like the living embodiment of Warren Buffet's philosophy on ruining children with money.  He's around 67 now, and it doesn't appear he's had a real job in his life.  He's spent a good portion of it in a family mansion in Italy, making art no one is interested in.  (I actually do kind of like the Elephants Swimming mentioned in this article.) The article lists him as the "Chairman of Earth Materials Holdings." Sounds fancy, but as far as I can tell, it's just a single load-out dirt mine in Florida.  Maybe a three man shop at full capacity.  I don't see this guy working in the trailer. If there are other operations/addresses, I can't find them.  

Sounds almost a prestigious as Prestige Worldwide.

I like how I get negged every time I post in the Hillary thread.
It's a subtle "we don't serve your kind here". 

It’s more of a “don’t enter our safe space. We want a special place for fragile egos to support one another and pretend the rest of the world/history does not exist.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

We should have a separate Maria Butina/NRA/GOP thread but since I’m 100% sure her case will directly intersect with the Mueller investigation... nah.

I’d like a Q Anon thread, just to see if anyone here is man enough to believe in that bullshit. Cause you know some of those Hillary thread mouth breathers are full on Q anon

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:
Going after Jefferson Beauregard Stonewall Lee Sessions III again is a bold move.

Sessions would have loved to have squared off against somebody like Trump in court. 

It's possible that this is more about discrediting Sessions (with Trump supporters) than it is about ending the Mueller investigation.  Sessions led the foreign policy team which Page and Papalicious were on, as well as other campaign members I suspect will get entangled.  He is obviously at the heart of some of the potential obstruction charges.  At some point, Trump may need to make the case that Sessions is lying because of their conflict.  Before he can do that, he needs to make a conflict.  I think a better way of doing that would be to attack him on some unrelated issue, but it's still a possibility.

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Trump knows he can’t stop Mueller.  If he had even a hint that he could get it shut down, he would have before now.

Doing it now would drive up Dem turnout in November, and Trump can’t risk that.

just a guess, but i doubt trump could shoot lincoln again and impact democrat or independent-voting-anti-gop turnout.  my great suspicion is many, many people are itching to get in that booth.

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Trump knows he can’t stop Mueller.  If he had even a hint that he could get it shut down, he would have before now.

Doing it now would drive up Dem turnout in November, and Trump can’t risk that.

So basically he's just going to throw temper tantrums on twitter for the next few months.

10 minutes ago, yaqdum said:

just a guess, but i doubt trump could shoot lincoln again and impact democrat or independent-voting-anti-gop turnout.  my great suspicion is many, many people are itching to get in that booth.

The problem for him is that he’s got a hard cap on the amout of people who would vote in support of candidates he wants, and arguably it won’t be as high as those who turned out in 2016.

i think he’s just flailing about, hoping somebody will fall on their sword to protect him, while trying to discredit various folks.

Edited by atomheartbevo

11 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So basically he's just going to throw temper tantrums on twitter for the next few months.

While I’m sure he would love Sessions to make a move, I think this is also part of a campaign to discredit the DOJ.  

Would be interesting to see a comparison of when Rudy ramped his attacks on the DOJ, and when Trump did.