The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

Interesting that mueller is reading the paper.  You would have to guess that he either has taken the path of ignoring all news accounts and would be reading a book, or he basically reads everything written about his investigation in the main papers.  Looks to be the latter.

24 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Interesting that mueller is reading the paper.  You would have to guess that he either has taken the path of ignoring all news accounts and would be reading a book, or he basically reads everything written about his investigation in the main papers.  Looks to be the latter.

Or he likes to read the funnies.

just how the fuck do you know what he’s reading in that paper? for all you know he could be reading the sports section exclusively...like a real American war hero.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

just how the fuck do you know what he’s reading in that paper? for all you know he could be reading the sports section exclusively...like a real American war hero.

Maybe he’s got a copy of Swank hidden inside that paper.  Oldest trick in the book.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I suspect you're a troll but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. 

Everybody does opposition research. There's nothing illegal about it. The Clinton campaign hired a guy to do oppo research on Trump. As a former member of MI6, he was able to use his Russian contacts to get info on the Trump campaign's suspicious activity connected to people close to Putin. If there wasn't suspicious activity in the Trump campaign regarding Russia, that research wouldn't have happened. (Duh.)

The point of opposition research is to get factual info (preferably factual dirt that you can use against them) on your opponent. Nobody uses oppo research to manufacture lies because they don't need to. You can manufacture lies in house. You don't need to farm that out. So the accusation that the Steele dossier can't be trusted because it was paid for by the Clinton campaign doesn't hold water. That's just a political game. 

The Trump campaign wanted to get factual dirt on Clinton but they went about it illegally. The Russians reached out to them, acknowledging that it was coming from the Russian government. That's illegal. They had been warned by the FBI that the Russians might try something and not only did they not report the Russians, they met with them! And lied and lied and lied about it. 

We don't know exactly what was discussed at that meeting. But it appears that the only thing the Russians might have offered them on Clinton were the hacked emails. Not only would it be a crime to accept anything from a foreign government, accepting hacked emails from anyone would be a crime. Hacking is a crime and those emails are criminal contraband. 

So, while both campaigns wanted factual dirt on their opponent that they could use in the campaign, one went about it legally, the other illegally. You'll note that no one in the Clinton campaign ever lied about hiring Christopher Steele to do oppo research. That's because it was perfectly legal and they had nothing to hide.

The HRC campaign hired an American company, Fusion GPS, who independently contracted with Steele to use his MI6 contacts to get oppo. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EuroHorn said:

Why should Hillary be put in prison for life?

I don't think she should, but the "whataboutism" can't be countered with anything other than an extreme point of view.  The idea that anyone but a child would think that it's OK to commit a crime because someone (allegedly) committed that crime in the past is moronic, but that's texags for you.  Assume she DID illegal oppo research, and so did Trump -- prosecute them both is the correct strategy, as opposed to looking the other way.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Shadowy CIA agent:  President Trump - the plan is still on to take down Mueller's flight this morning.  However we ran into a complication.  Your son is also on the flight.  We will get back with you on a new operational plan that will most likely take a few months to work through the details.

Trump:  Not so fast....

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Js1 said:

The HRC campaign hired an American company, Fusion GPS, who independently contracted with Steele to use his MI6 contacts to get oppo. 

Wasn't it actually the Bush campaign who started the opposition research via Fusion GPS, dropped it (due to GOP pressure), then the Clinton campaign picked it up?

1 hour ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Wasn't it actually the Bush campaign who started the opposition research via Fusion GPS, dropped it (due to GOP pressure), then the Clinton campaign picked it up?

It was a Rubio backer.

https://www.axios.com/meet-the-reporters-behind-the-trump-dossier-1513306502-02f18a11-12ba-49d1-bd45-f3d7e066f5cc.html

4 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

Probably reading the sports section, thinking "Man, that DeMarco Boyd is really a dumbfuck". 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Would be interesting to someday find out just how much Rubio learned/knew before he bailed. 

I can see Rubio learning of more than a few red flags. 

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Ain’t that nice.

If the intern sounds familiar, it's because she had been mentioned a little over a year ago.  She was involved in setting up Veselnitskaya's showing the anti-Magnitsky film at the Newseum:

Although House Foreign Affairs Committee chairman Ed Royce (R-CA) had prohibited Rohrabacher from showing the Russian propaganda film in Congress, Rohrabacher’s Capitol Hill office still actively promoted a screening of the movie that was held at the Newseum in Washington, D.C., on June 13, 2016. Veselnitskaya was one of those handling the movie’s worldwide promotion.

Invitations to attend the movie screening were sent from the subcommittee office by Catharine O’Neill, a Republican intern on Rohrabacher’s committee. Her email promised that the movie would convince viewers that Magnitsky, who was murdered in a Russian prison cell, was no hero.

The invite, reviewed by The Daily Beast, claimed that the film “explodes the common view that Mr. Magnitsky was a whistleblower” and lavishes praise on the “rebel director” Andrei Nekrasov.

“That invitation was not from our office. O’Neill was an unpaid intern on the committee staff. Paul denies asking her to send the invitations,” said Ken Grubbs, Rohrabacher’s press secretary, referring to the congressman’s staff director, Paul Behrends.

O’Neill went on to secure a job on the Trump transition team and then in the State Department’s Office of the Under Secretary for Civilian Security, Democracy, and Human Rights. She did not return a call for comment.

Daily Beast

Edited by Tuco
  • Like 1

On 4/9/2018 at 3:48 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Cohen and Felix Sater are dear friends and business partners going back to high school.

Felix Sater is a career criminal and FBI informant.

Sater + other informants  = Michael  Cohen thrown under bus.

Trump threw Cohen under the bus Friday too with the Stormy Daniels comments.

Cohen and Sater lead directly to all the Russian mobsters buying hundreds of Trump properties to launder money.  Great article by Russian historian that makes sense of Trump family members in 2007 Moscow wearing their corruption posing with Russian FSB and mafiya.

http://english.gordonua.com/news/exclusiveenglish/if-at-first-you-do-not-succeed-try-try-again-a-difficult-journey-of-trump-in-quest-for-russian-money-investigation-report-by-historian-felshtinsky-232509.html

More context of same 2007 Moscow visit from the Miami Trump money laundering arm of their crime family.

http://eyeonmiami.blogspot.com/2017/05/russians-trump-and-sunny-isles-by.html

• Like 1

On 7/27/2018 at 10:28 AM, Horn Dog said:

This is more like Patrick Dempsey film "Made of Honor".  The plot follows a lifelong playboy who falls in love with his best friend, only to have the friend get engaged and ask him to be her maid of honor.  Before the wedding can occur, he becomes afraid of losing his friend  realizes that he must stop the wedding and goes back on horseback. 

trump-putin-1494398124-9919.jpg

Must be photoshopped. His tits are bigger than that.

I am not even sure where to put this stuff anymore.  Been wanting to post this after the recent trade stuff with the EU. 

One of you conspiracy/russia guys is going to have to explain to me how Putin has Trump as his bitch while Trump is pressuring Europe to import more LNG from the US and is using access to all things US (our markets, our military, our expertise etc) to do it.

There is no single bigger harm to Russia/Putin than a decline in their natural gas sales.  It is the life blood of their entire economy and Putin's power.  Any action by the US to curb its influence is a massive threat to them.  Something like 65% of russian exports are oil and gas.  Oil is already such a global commodity that russia profits no more or no less than anyone else but, natural gas is very different.  Russia's pipeline system gives them an almost monopoly on selling natural gas in the region.  Their profits from natural gas are actually higher than that from oil.  

9 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

I am not even sure where to put this stuff anymore.  Been wanting to post this after the recent trade stuff with the EU. 

One of you conspiracy/russia guys is going to have to explain to me how Putin has Trump as his bitch while Trump is pressuring Europe to import more LNG from the US and is using access to all things US (our markets, our military, our expertise etc) to do it.

One of those ships the product through a local/regional pipeline

The other involves very large and fancy ships that cross a large ocean.

Germany will go with the cheaper option, no matter what Trump says.

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Russia invested heavily in social media in support of Germany's anti-fracking movement so Germany would not access whatever natural gas they might have been able to get from their many shale deposits. The German's fell for the Russian disinformation and banned fracking.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Sheeeit has so many questions.

His questions are making me question my beliefs. Maybe putin is actually trumps bitch and not the other way around? Maybe trump actually lent putin billions of dollars and not the other way around?

I hope he keeps asking questions so we can all somehow get to the bottom of this hard to figure conundrum. 

47 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

There is no single bigger harm to Russia/Putin than a decline in their natural gas sales.  It is the life blood of their entire economy and Putin's power.  Any action by the US to curb its influence is a massive threat to them.  Something like 65% of russian exports are oil and gas.  Oil is already such a global commodity that russia profits no more or no less than anyone else but, natural gas is very different.  Russia's pipeline system gives them an almost monopoly on selling natural gas in the region.  Their profits from natural gas are actually higher than that from oil.  

Just get one of your other socks to explain to you. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

It is not that simple.  The cost difference right now is not nearly as high as you might think.  Countries like Poland and the Netherlands already have signed deals with US nat gas companies to ship lng.  The costs are coming down and Germany (the biggest user of Russian nat gas) is moving forward with very large investments in nat gas infrastructure to facilitate shipped gas.  Also, there is a tremendous amount of investment being made right now to lower the costs associated with shipping lng.  

And the point is that anything the US is doing in this regard is going to hurt russia financially in a big way.  In the short term, Russia will have to, and has, reduced their price for nat gas which obviously hurts their profits. In the long term, if the EU and the surrounding countries decide to use more shipped gas from the US and the middle east then Russia gets hurt even more.

And there is a decision to be made.  Trump is so bad at speaking clearly that most people missed the point of what he is doing.  The EU and the surrounding areas are practically begging the US to stay strong in NATO.  Lets be honest, NATO in the EU is protection from Russia.  Yet, Germany is buying some 50% of its gas from Russia.  So germany wants protection from Russia by the US and wants unfettered access to the US markets but still wants to buy the bulk of their energy from russia.  The US should absolutely push them to buy more from us.   

And the bigger point as it relates to this thread on Trump/russia collusion is that ANY action by the US that has the potential to hurt Russia's profits from selling nat gas to the EU is going to be considered incredibly hostile by Putin.  As mentioned above, going after Russia's energy exports is about the worst thing that you could do to russia from a financial standpoint.  It is hard for me to believe that a Putin puppet would do it.

49 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

And why would Europe do that when Donald Trump is acting like a dick?

3 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Just get one of your other socks to explain to you. 

You keep saying this and it is just too stupid.  I have never used a "sock" of any kind.  I can not think of too many more pathetic things to do.  I type one post using the first person to make a point and you dorks go crazy.  I am certain that the mods can track IP addresses fairly easily.  I am happy to have them track mine anytime they want.

• Fuck You 2

6 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

It is not that simple.  The cost difference right now is not nearly as high as you might think.  Countries like Poland and the Netherlands already have signed deals with US nat gas companies to ship lng.  The costs are coming down and Germany (the biggest user of Russian nat gas) is moving forward with very large investments in nat gas infrastructure to facilitate shipped gas.  Also, there is a tremendous amount of investment being made right now to lower the costs associated with shipping lng.  

And the point is that anything the US is doing in this regard is going to hurt russia financially in a big way.  In the short term, Russia will have to, and has, reduced their price for nat gas which obviously hurts their profits. In the long term, if the EU and the surrounding countries decide to use more shipped gas from the US and the middle east then Russia gets hurt even more.

And there is a decision to be made.  Trump is so bad at speaking clearly that most people missed the point of what he is doing.  The EU and the surrounding areas are practically begging the US to stay strong in NATO.  Lets be honest, NATO in the EU is protection from Russia.  Yet, Germany is buying some 50% of its gas from Russia.  So germany wants protection from Russia by the US and wants unfettered access to the US markets but still wants to buy the bulk of their energy from russia.  The US should absolutely push them to buy more from us.   

And the bigger point as it relates to this thread on Trump/russia collusion is that ANY action by the US that has the potential to hurt Russia's profits from selling nat gas to the EU is going to be considered incredibly hostile by Putin.  As mentioned above, going after Russia's energy exports is about the worst thing that you could do to russia from a financial standpoint.  It is hard for me to believe that a Putin puppet would do it.

There is absolutely no way you werent paid to write this.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

Germany is not going to pay a lot more for our gas, which means either they go with Russia and a pipeline, or we (American taxpayers) subsidize the hell out of it and ship it in LNG tankers, which also runs the risk of increasing domestic costs for us.

3 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

You keep saying this and it is just too stupid.  I have never used a "sock" of any kind.  I can not think of too many more pathetic things to do.  I type one post using the first person to make a point and you dorks go crazy.  I am certain that the mods can track IP addresses fairly easily.  I am happy to have them track mine anytime they want.

Really? I can think of something more pathetic — posting under multiple socks, and then using them to defend and rep each other as if different people agreed with your awesome point. 

LOL that it took you a month to come up with that bullshit.   And IP tracking doesn't work anymore, in the age of VPNs, but you know that.  Get the fuck out of here with that. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Crazy how we’re talking about Germany energy in the Mueller indictments thread.  I wonder how that happened.

Manafort trial #1 starts in 40 hours.

Beto vs Cruz is Jimmy Carter and Israel now.  So sure, why not.

Given how frantic Donnie appears to be when he gets on the shitter today, I'm sure Mueller will give us plenty to talk about this week.

14 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Really? I can think of something more pathetic — posting under multiple socks, and then using them to defend and rep each other as if different people agreed with your awesome point. 

LOL that it took you a month to come up with that bullshit.   And IP tracking doesn't work anymore, in the age of VPNs, but you know that.  Get the fuck out of here with that. 

lulz.  There was a time when I thought you were a fairly smart guy.  Feel free to look up everyone who has ever repped me (it certainly will not take too long) and let us know who the socks are.  It is amazing that people exist that absolutely believe something based on zero actual knowledge.  

• Fuck You 3