The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

We’re aging, dude. And, boobs.

But, for reference, here’s a pic that says so much. Surly poster in the middle, Cassandra looking skanky on the left, and - seriously - Lewinsky looking WAY too classy for this crew, on the right.

8e66b012869c63991f578c1b362d1e3c.jpg

b4fa79f7dd39cf1e8a74e4fd6e68b44e55634545

2 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

My distinguished ex-congressman. I've had the pleasure of meeting Farenthold at a handful of social events in Corpus, he is not the sharpest tool in the shed. 

No, but he can hold most tools in between his front teeth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/7/2018 at 8:32 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Word on the street is that Cohen isn’t just flipping, he’s flipping hard.  Like “fuck your pardon bullshit, I’m going to be on the right side of history when this is all over.”

Hiring Hillary’s attorney was Cohen’s way of saying to Trump, “We are done. It’s over. I’m not coming back. Do what you gotta do.”

Again, it’s the word on the street.

Word on the street turned out to be pretty credible.

But according to Rudy, they have now discovered that Cohen is a serial liar . . . in the past few days.  It's all unraveling!  No collusion!

Cuomo is totally blowing this interview.  Ask him how they learned of Cohen's pathology, Chris, you moron.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gop-lawmaker-got-direction-from-moscow-took-it-back-to-dc

Members of the team of Russians who secured a June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner also attempted to stage a show trial of anti-Putin campaigner Bill Browder on Capitol Hill. 

The trial, which would have come in the form of a congressional hearing, was scheduled for mid-June 2016 by Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA), a long-standing Russia ally who chairs the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Europe. During the hearing, Rohrabacher had planned to confront Browder with a feature-length pro-Kremlin propaganda movie that viciously attacks him—as well as at least two witnesses linked to the Russian authorities, including lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

Ultimately, the hearing was canceled when senior Republicans intervened and agreed to allow a hearing on Russia at the full committee level with a Moscow-sympathetic witness, according to multiple congressional aides. 

An email reviewed by The Daily Beast shows that before that June 14 hearing, Rohrabacher’s staff received pro-Kremlin briefings against Browder, once Russia’s biggest foreign investor, and his tax attorney Sergei Magnitsky from a lawyer who was working with Veselnitskaya.

Although House Foreign Affairs Committee chairman Ed Royce (R-CA) had prohibited Rohrabacher from showing the Russian propaganda film in Congress, Rohrabacher’s Capitol Hill office still actively promoted a screening of the movie that was held at the Newseum in Washington, D.C., on June 13, 2016. Veselnitskaya was one of those handling the movie’s worldwide promotion.

The Daily Beast reviewed a copy of a document that was passed to Rohrabacher in Moscow in April 2016. The document, marked “confidential,” was given to Rohrabacher and Behrends. It lays out an alternate reality in which the U.S.—and the rest of the world—has been duped by a fake $230 million scandal that resulted in sanctions being imposed on 44 Russians linked to murder, corruption, or cover-ups. 

The document, which was handed over by an official from the Prosecutor General’s office to Rohrabacher along with means of viewing the Russian propaganda movie, suggested that U.S. “political situation may change the current climate” and claimed that it was the ideal moment to foment a challenge to the Western narrative on Putin’s kleptocracy. A subcommittee hearing that would re-examine the sanctions placed on Russia, the paper claimed, would be appreciated in Moscow. 

“Changing attitudes to the Magnitsky story in the Congress… could have a very favorable response from the Russian side,” the document said.

What the U.S. would get in exchange for holding a subcommittee hearing was not laid out in detail. But the document promised to help iron out “key controversial issues and disagreements with the United States.”

Grubbs said Rohrabacher had accepted the document but said the conversation with officials from the Prosecutor General’s office during the congressman’s April 2016 Moscow visit was “brief and formal.”

It probably was Trump that put it out.Just like Jr tweeting the goldstone emails. Put it all out there and say "yeah, I knew, so what?... Hillary's emails.". It's his desperate MO and I'm not sure how much longer it can last.

I just read the June-July period in the Moyer time line, with the Trump meeting, DNC hack, emails released. It's quite damning and just the public stuff puts together a strong circumstantial case for collusion/conspiracy.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

It probably was Trump that put it out.Just like Jr tweeting the goldstone emails. Put it all out there and say "yeah, I knew, so what?... Hillary's emails.". It's his desperate MO and I'm not sure how much longer it can last.

I just read the June-July period in the Moyer time line, with the Trump meeting, DNC hack, emails released. It's quite damning and just the public stuff puts together a strong circumstantial case for collusion/conspiracy.

I can see Trump putting it out there.  He gets to control when it’s released, he’s not blindsided by it, and he can try and control the narrative from the very start.   Definitely a Trump thing to do.

Don’t forget about page 1 of the 2006 1040.

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I can see Trump putting it out there.  He gets to control when it’s released, he’s not blindsided by it, and he can try and control the narrative from the very start.   Definitely a Trump thing to do.

I can see the Trump narrative changing from "witch hunt" and "hoax" to "yeah we did it; we needed their help to keep crooked Hillary out of the Oval Office".

The 30% will cheer.

33 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

If that came out, Twitter would implode.  

There has to be tape.  Cohen says it happened.  No tape.  Trump just denies it.  

Trump leaked this one.  Therefore, I think there is a tape.

Edited by deech

If Video footage of Russian hookers peeing on Trump was released.

Rudy:  look that is probably 90% vodka, very little actual urine gets on Trump.  But this is his personal business, it is really a sad that the MSM Is talking about this. 

• Like 7

So help me out here. Cohen attests that Trump knew about the Tower meeting in advance. Except that didn't really come from Cohen. It came from Trump. And then Guiliani trots out to call Cohen a liar.  Is that where we are at this evening?

Edited by Anastasis

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

So help me out here. Cohen attests that Trump knew about the Tower meeting in advance. Except that didn't really come from Cohen. It came from Trump. And then Guiliani trots out to call Cohen a liar.  Is that where we are at this evening?

You missed a piece.  After calling him a liar, Guiliani then uses Cohen as a character witness to prove Trump isn't lying.

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Sort of. It appears that Cohen has informed Mueller that he is willing to testify to that. And his willingness to testify is what may have been leaked by Trump I guess, but it is not clear to me how Trump's team would know that. 

16 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Well, it has been asserted that this is according to Carl Bernstein and Jim Sciutto, so barring a negation from one or both of those guys, I'm thinking it probably has legs, regardless of who leaked it.

52 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

If Video footage of Russian hookers peeing on Trump was released.

Rudy:  look that is probably 90% vodka, very little actual urine gets on Trump.  But this is his personal business, it is really a sad that the MSM Is talking about this. 

Trump derangement syndrome at its finest is what they would say, and will say 

Edited by JimmyJames