The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Let me guess . . . he can't read?

Pods and I have theorized that Nunes had his security clearance pulled or downgraded...most likely after the unmasking fiasco (my guess).

of course sheeeit will be along shortly to call me a crazy conspiracy theorist for suggesting this happened.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

"This is NOT privileged resolution, meaning it does not force a vote. BUT Meadows' office told me that they are leaving open the option of making it privileged, which would force a House floor vote."

Forcing a vote would be a veritable roll call of members with legal exposure in Trump/Russia/GOP.

• Like 2

In my view, this specious impeachment filing just lowers the standard for what Republicans find impeachable.  When Trump is up for impeachment, the argument will be "If you thought what Rosenstein did was impeachable, why isn't all of this egregious Trump stuff impeachable too?"

• Like 2

Just now, retread said:

I think it was something like 4 different R appointed judges that renewed the FISA warrant. Deep state!

All 4 appointed to Fed Bench by Republicans, and all 4 THEN appointed to FISA court by SCOTUS Chief Justice Roberts. 

Just now, Gil Bang said:

All 4 appointed to Fed Bench by Republicans, and all 4 THEN appointed to FISA court by SCOTUS Chief Justice Roberts. 

Signatures from top FBI and Justice Department officials, including Comey, and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appear on each of the four applications.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/21/politics/fbi-carter-page-surveillance-warrant/index.html

• Fuck You 11

25 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

Signatures from top FBI and Justice Department officials, including Comey, and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appear on each of the four applications.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/21/politics/fbi-carter-page-surveillance-warrant/index.html

that's not what you asked, you stupid piece of shit.

When I heard the bit about Mueller having over 100+ audio clips/tapes to sort through, my first thought is that was exactly why Trump told his fans not to believe what they see/hear.

Yep. This would take very little time for Mueller and team to scrub through, so hopefully coming soon.

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

When I heard the bit about Mueller having over 100+ audio clips/tapes to sort through, my first thought is that was exactly why Trump told his fans not to believe what they see/hear.

Yup.  And they already started this with Giuliani lying about who said what on the McDougal tape, with the irrelevant nonsense about who wanted to pay her with a check vs. cash.

3 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Can you imagine if Nunes makes it out of this unscathed? 

There’s a lot of Nunes smoke going back to the Trump transition team, which he was on.  

Also a lot of shady shit with Michael Flynn who may have flipped on him. 

So no, I do not see Nunes making out unscathed.

2 minutes ago, Tuco said:

I think he's already scathed, politically.  Legally, I have no idea.  There may be something that is discovered which is embarrassing, but not illegal.

He acts guilty as hell, and he does it publicly.

Actually, he reminds me of a Mack Brown staff member who is trying to tell everybody that 5-7 is nothing, while threatening to cut off access to media memenbers who don’t kiss the ring. 

Just now, Washpark said:

Unrelated, but has anyone heard from Roger Stone recently? Seems awfully quiet.

I’m waiting to see what happens on the Julian Assange front more than Stone and they could be related. 

Stone is such a weirdo comic book character super villain 

DiFA43RV4AAGaQ3?format=jpg&name=medium