The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

11 minutes ago, Yuk said:

It literally says in the Mueller filing he gave "substantial assistance" in Russia collusion investigation.  Then the whole section is redacted.  And the judge asked Mueller today if they considered charging him with treason.  But you're right, nothing came out of this.  All Turkey.

Flynn’s prosecutor said he is confident that Flynn didn’t commit treason. Flynn’s cooperation has only led to charges over Turkey. No Mueller indictments deriving from Flynn’s cooperation and yet Mueller was willing to let Flynn be sentenced over the Turkey stuff...  

You can read into the redacted parts what you wish, but it doesn’t appear that Flynn is going to be the one to take down Trump. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 3

Just now, Fozzz said:

Flynn’s prosecutor said he is confident that Flynn didn’t commit treason. Flynn’s cooperation has only led to charges over Turkey. No Mueller indictments deriving from Flynn’s cooperation and yet Mueller was willing to let Flynn be sentenced over the Turkey stuff...  

You can read into the redacted parts what you wish, but it doesn’t appear that Flynn is going to be the one to take down Trump. 

Such a dumb obvious fucking lie. Fuck off troll

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

This seems important. 

Par for the course and a matter of public record.

Trump has pulled this type of stunt before:

There was a tax return (state) that had been prepared and signed  by Trump's CPA and given Trump for signature and filing.  Years later the return was under audit and the CPA was questioned, however the return was not the one the CPA had signed, nevertheless his signature was on the return.

One of Trumps first big projects, what came to be known as the Grand Hyatt Hotel remodel, was under audit by the city of New York as it is had tax break clauses and ongoing operation sales taxes involved with it.  Trump went to great lengths to hide the records from auditors.  In the beginning he put them off saying it was a bad time and kept rescheduling and pushing back the request.  When finally  pressed, he insisted the records were not on site, but in storage.  When the auditors looked they could find no records at the storage facility.  Then the story was the records were destroyed but existed in electronic form at some record keeping facility out of state.  Moths went by while auditors attempted to set up a meeting to review the records.  The night before they were to fly out and meet with data records people, allegedly a water main broke and destroyed the records. eventually the records were found in a storage locker in New Jersey, where they had apparently been all along.

The above were paraphrased with possible minor errors from a lecture by David Cay Johnson. 

4 hours ago, HenryJames said:

takemymoney.jpg

Corsi is going to prison for the rest of his life. He and Stone (and Donald) have taken the Mannafort route, and based on how even Flynn was treated, that's perdition. Jr is getting locked up too. I betya Jared flips. Or vice versa. 

3 hours ago, NBMisha said:

they are living a simulated reality

i've said this over and again.  i know these people.  i grew up among them but never took the bait.

for them, faith-based means reality is what you need it to be.  it pervades all ass-pecks of their existence.

2 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

This seems important. 

Not really the topic of the thread and trivial, I know, but does it bother anyone else that Trump's signature is pretty much just a first grader's attempt at drawing grass?  I mean, I know that most people have illegible signatures, but Trump's, even for scribble, appears to be way more "letters" than his actual name.  He might as well just sign his name with an "X."

Edited by Tom
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Not really the topic of the thread, but does it bother anyone else that Trump's signature is pretty much just a first grader's attempt at drawing grass?  I mean, I know that most people have illegible signatures, but Trump's, even for scribble, appears to be way more "letters" than his actual name.  He might as well just sign his name with an "X."

I almost posted this exact thing. It looks like he has a handwriting stutter.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2018 at 2:11 PM, Clearlakehorn said:

Fuck no there's no indictments. There's no evidence. Only evidence is of Hillary trying to sell nuclear material to the Russians and Trump doing his best to stop the Russians. 

Oh shit.  I didnt think Clearlake ever made it to the new site (or I assumed he was a sock), but found this gem on page 1. 

Paging @Clearlakehorn,  I'd love to hear your views on the zero indictments and zero evidence today.

And LOL at Hillary selling nuclear material to the Russians.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

They can’t put up with all of the illogical, emotional people in this reality.

I'm generally not a full subscriber to Brisket's doom and gloom, but man I went over to Texags yesterday just for the hell of it.  And he is probably right.  Part of America is just living in an alternative, make-believe reality.  Scary, really.  

33 minutes ago, Tom said:

Oh shit.  I didnt think Clearlake ever made it to the new site (or I assumed he was a sock), but found this gem on page 1. 

Paging @Clearlakehorn,  I'd love to hear your views on the zero indictments and zero evidence today.

And LOL at Hillary selling nuclear material to the Russians.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't the real CLH. Someone soonered his name and Swam's name before they could join up here. Swam joined under another name and posted for a bit, but I don't remember if the real CLH ever made it over.

33 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I'm generally not a full subscriber to Brisket's doom and gloom, but man I went over to Texags yesterday just for the hell of it.  And he is probably right.  Part of America is just living in an alternative, make-believe reality.  Scary, really.  

Sure, we've known that for years.  Where Brisket goes off the rails is when he insists (and YOU'D BETTER LISTEN TO HIM BECAUSE HE KNOWS BETTER THAN ALL OF US) the Republic is doomed, and there is no hope.

It's a fucking beating.  I'm inclined to start neg repping him.  

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Just look at all of the conspiracy mongering taking place in this thread.

40 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Texags has a completely serious, non-ironic 13,000 post thread about QAnon, trying to decipher all of his clues and celebrating the takedown of the deep state.

They're fucking morons and are too far gone.

28 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Sure, we've known that for years.  Where Brisket goes off the rails is when he insists (and YOU'D BETTER LISTEN TO HIM BECAUSE HE KNOWS BETTER THAN ALL OF US) the Republic is doomed, and there is no hope.

It's a fucking beating.  I'm inclined to start neg repping him.  

Seriously though, @Brisketexan.  The two note tune of doom and gloom and remember guys I'm a lawyer that you somehow stretch into 3000 words a post could be dialed down a bit.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You piqued my curiosity so I went over to that cesspool. Brilliant discussion of the greater efficacy (at much lower costs!) of using land mines on the border in lieu of a wall. They correctly surmise that exploding “ninos” would be a strong deterrent.

/Grandpa simpson whorehouse Gif/

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:

You piqued my curiosity so I went over to that cesspool. Brilliant discussion of the greater efficacy (at much lower costs!) of using land mines on the border in lieu of a wall. They correctly surmise that exploding “ninos” would be a strong deterrent.

and the sad part is these are the breeders of america

4 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

The discussion that triggered my disgust was about how the market tanking was the result of the Democrats winning the house in November.  That's all there is to it.  No other factors.

The day’s just getting started, and the Trump house of cards is already crumbling. This morning, Special Counsel Robert Mueller dropped a legal bombshell on the administration by filing court documents announcing a plea bargain with Trump’s confidant’s lawyer’s friend’s associate Gorpman, and Gorpman’s testimony could spell major trouble for Bleemer, which must be terrifying for Trump.

This may be the beginning of the end for Trump.  The walls are closing in.

https://www.clickhole.com/legal-bombshell-mueller-flipped-trump-s-confidant-s-la-1830939751

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Tom said:

Texags has a completely serious, non-ironic 13,000 post thread about QAnon, trying to decipher all of his clues and celebrating the takedown of the deep state.

They're fucking morons and are too far gone.

How is that any different than TexAgs pre-Trump?  There’s nothing new about Aggies being foolish wanna-be fascists.