Bijan Robinson is special

SDG

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

You play fantasy football and purposely and unnecessarily inject emotion and money into all of these games, you get what you ask for. 

one nfl team disappointing me is sufficient. 

Texans are off today so I needed someone to disappoint me on a Sunday 

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

Let's not forget that Arthur Smith uses Kyle Pitts like he's Geoff Swaim

The guy is a billionaire. He's just out there doing whatever the fuck he wants and that appears to be trolling the entire Falcons fanbase. I'm not sure what they did to him earlier in his life, but he appears to really fucking hate those people.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, kevwun said:

So I assume he didn't want to draft Bijan?  Shit is bizarre as he's better in every measurable way.

It makes no sense. Like Smith is sandbagging on purpose.  

Don't say it's because of Bijan's couple of fumbles - Ridder has the exact same # of fumbles as Bijan (2), but Smith lets Ridder go wild (when he's healthy).

31 minutes ago, Js1 said:

It makes no sense. Like Smith is sandbagging on purpose.  

Don't say it's because of Bijan's couple of fumbles - Ridder has the exact same # of fumbles as Bijan (2), but Smith lets Ridder go wild (when he's healthy).

Ridder is healthy but got benched. He was a turnover machine. 6 picks 2 fumbles in 7.5 games.

He's a moron. He's the worst type of coach. He believes his little scheme or whatever it is he runs is the secret to success and it doesn't matter which player is in the system as long as the play is run correctly. It's a very arrogant coaching style that always fails.

Jonnu Smith getting goal line carries over Bijan. Never using Kyle Pitts. The guy is a fucking buffoon.

• Hook 'Em 4