Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

I kinda want him to win along with Sarah Palin.  The two of them with Boebert, Greene, Mo Brooks, and Gohmert.  

The nicknames for this right-of-the-aisle squad should provide us with a whole thread of joy.  

50 minutes ago, Satchel said:

I don’t think he wins his primary. We have probably seen the last of him, come May.

It will be a big field and he will have name recognition, Trump backing and a lot of National money. It’s impossible to get rid of them once they win. 

• Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, brakeman said:

You want to do key bump and have sex in the parking lot while my friend in the wheelchair watches?

I think that was outtake scene from "Boogie Nights" towards the end.

I'm sure it's horribly insensitive, ask me if I give a shit.  

I'm guessing that Dodge or Camaro or whatever the fuck it is...I'm guessing it's one of those that's configured with the hand operated brakes/gas pedals (which is really cool that they can do that BTW in cars)?  I'm guessing it's easy to glean that from the driver's window?  I haven't seen one in decades.  

Yeah, it's obviously configured for Madison, which is awesome technology for folks.  I doubt his dad could even drive the thing.  If you're a Congressman, why even bother with the strawman registration and open yourself up to scrutiny and questions?  Nobody, even your worst liberal enemy, is gonna mind you driving a $35k sports car with appropriate modifications on your salary.  Even if it was a $135k sports car, you could just say, "It's the only one I could comfortably drive in my situation", and that'd be end of story.  Full stop.  

Why go through the hoops of having Dad buy/register/title it, never mind the insurance?  Makes zero sense.  He's complicating shit when he doesn't need to.  Just pay to get it re-titled under the gift tax threshold and bring your wallet with you next time you go out driving.  It's not rocket surgery.  

He likes to over complicate shit so he can have press conferences to explain it later on.  Faux outrage about these orgies he's invited to that are laden with coke use.  Well, don't complain about attending them if the next thing outta your mouth is the drug use you saw AT THE ORGY.  Don't complain about shady financial misdeeds by Congressmen when you drive around a car your dad owns but claim was gifted to you (over the IRS amount) when it'd be totally fine if it was just your car to begin with.  He might be the biggest attention whore in Congress and that's saying something given the other all-stars we got on the roster. 

5 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

surprised he didn't bring out Benny Hinn to assist.

GOP is doing what televangelists have been doing for decades.  grifting the same yokels.

Miracles?  Find a guy in a wheelchair and make him walk

5 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

GOP is doing what televangelists have been doing for decades.  grifting the same yokels.

Not as inspiring as Billy Ray Valentine.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 8

21 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

I still believe he’s faking the whole being crippled thing. Everything else about this cunt is fake.

• 2 weeks later...